Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Omni Side XP Closing to 0%!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeriathos View Post
    Had to nerf out quite a few exploit accusations, exploit discussions, flames, and trolling.

Do keep it civil. Big Brother is watching you.
    *gasp*
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Had to nerf out quite a few exploit accusations, exploit discussions, flames, and trolling.

who are you?

Now that clan pushed and managed to get 0% , I'd like to dare ARKS to keep these forums utterly clean and civil for 1 whole day !
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Asiasaz View Post
    Now that clan pushed and managed to get 0% , I'd like to dare ARKS to keep these forums utterly clean and civil for 1 whole day !
    Keeping the posts clean and civil is fundamentally the responsibility of the posters, not the moderators, you realize?
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Heliost View Post
    who are you?
    He's one of the newer mods on these forums. Upholding the law. Throwing down the hammer. Rewriting history books. All that jazz.
    Pantless since 2009.

“Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever.” ~ Nadine Gordimer

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Keeping the posts clean and civil is fundamentally the responsibility of the posters, not the moderators, you realize?
    Well that's not fair , when we asked omnis to please terminate their towers they didn't comply.
    And no I didn't realize that , I thought people just post on LoR to be as obnoxious as possible.
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Cheree View Post
    He's one of the newer mods on these forums. Upholding the law. Throwing down the hammer. Rewriting history books. All that jazz.
    Okay, then who are you?

Okay, then who are you?
    I'm Spartacus.
    Pantless since 2009.

“Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever.” ~ Nadine Gordimer

If I wanted to do all that, I could've just deleted and/or locked the thread...

Really, just because I'm a mod doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good read every now and then.
    Advisor Xeriathos
    Bug Hunters Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

[Tower Battle Outcome] Notum Wars Update: Victory to the Omnis!!!
    [Tower Battle Outcome] The Omni organization The Untouchables attacked the Clan Fist and Faith at their base in Eastern Fouls Plain. The attackers won!!

Bai! you enjoyd the 0% to much .. our turn.. kids dont drink and twink and stay in scheol!
    Yeah just few days! true im enjoyed it .. just wish .. they not kids and few months and they will pwn you!
    Last edited by Cyreidan; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 23:40:19.
    Junfanlee 220/30 Martial Artist - Deranden 200 Froob Martial Artist
    Cyreidan 170/24/42 Adventurer - Daylate 110/12 Doctor
    Deraldon 100 Froob Fixer - Haroshan 90/9 Agent
    Deretham 65 Froob Enforcer - Malberan 36/4 Enforcer
    Forselling 25 Froob Trader - Talishon 21/2 Trader
    Forsidexp1 14 Froob Trader - Imwhoim 1 Froob Agent

President
    of Fist and Faith

I'm Spartacus.
    Aha, that explains it all. Wait what?

Gz and stuff

Coming from an omni, an honest grats to clans, it takes some dedication and organisation to be able to pull something like this off.

Dudes who take it waaaay too seriously, people that are getting an ego over it and getting defensive as hell whenever someone says anything, in jest or not, and the trash talkers need to calm down a little though. (pretty obvious who these are).

It's still just a game, and if you're past the point of having fun into being obsessive compulsive about things and taking it as personally as if it were real life, then you need to step back a little.

Also I was going to say something about how now you guys can get up and pee in a real toilet instead of mountain dew bottles gathered around the computer, but I think Frubaliscious had it covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    gj clams, your epically large piss jugs paid off. >southpark comes to mind<
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8904/cartmana.jpg

[Tower Battle Outcome] Notum Wars Update: Victory to the Omnis!!!
    [Tower Battle Outcome] The Omni organization The Untouchables attacked the Clan Fist and Faith at their base in Eastern Fouls Plain. The attackers won!!

Bai! you enjoyd the 0% to much .. our turn.. kids dont drink and twink and stay in scheol!
    Omg Omni won a battle! I bet there was like 2 clans defending for each omni, isnt it?

big gratz to all active (not to say obsessed ...) clan warriors that allowed this OT 0% we promised since monthes.

for so long we've been trying to organize, attack, plant, defend ... as a frequent participant i'm amazed how our people managed to overcome old arguments to endly do this collective. can't forget to thanx FC Team for removing that senseless SB+OS instakill from 2 omners VS a full 40+ clan raidforce that was a total scandal in balancing mass pvp.

won't leave this post without mentionning that OT leaders have bad time today, may be a little "giving up" phase their ranks, but there was times where they were close to accomplish this for their own side, winning field after field for days almost H24, leaving the few of us defenders mostly stunned. at least thanx for having been sometimes hostile.

this was 02/12/2009 @ 09:52 GMT, with UD people agreement (thanx to them too !)
    Winner Clan Demon Inside VS Omni Union Divine /// Varmint Woods 7x QL 60-90 4 Guilds Battle for 29m 18s
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    fixed. First points TW-bot was maked by clamms RK1 - all say thnx to Tiamin about it
    "Oh and Mavri, STOP using TW as the acronym for NW, its pissing me off. TW is Tactical Warfare, Tiger Woods or Time Warner. The expansion pack you are refering to is known as NW."
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste View Post
    Maybe there should be a downside to owning too many tower sites, like a charge to keep them operational just like cities, or a natural aggressor from the environment or aliens that randomly chew on them.
    bump for PvPvE. and not some lame-ass easily killable mobs you find in towersites now, more like pande mobs running around tl7 sites attacking your towers and you at the same time with Beast guarding a mob controlled control tower while still maintaining its original droptable to get the pvmers into it.
    AO n00b

No one is ever safe.
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

Good on ya guys, make sure to put in your C.V.

#: Current occupation - Anarchy Online Notum Wars wannabe hero

Role/Skills
    • Was a support buffer for clan twinks at Tir/OA Grid (would quad log for them)
    • Would log my Fix for FGRID - MMO Rage assistance
    • I was nominated a caller at towers (Bruce and Tama themseleves asked me to do it)
    • Cyreidan gave me props for initiating attacks

Highlights:
    • Twinked on 275 Ofab on my tl5 kippur twinkzor
    • Helped clan get ZERO ( Did i say zero? Cause i meant to say ZERO SIDE XPEE BABY YEAH YEAH HA HA WEWT)
    • Getting listed in clan NW leaders hall of shame, i mean fame
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 02:04:47. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: Fixed name. :P}
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Well i want thanks Bruce, Taz, Wont, Thell, Dark and rest in DI, Order of Nyte and Athen Paladins and rest Clans, without you we never make that happen
    Junfanlee 220/30 Martial Artist - Deranden 200 Froob Martial Artist
    Cyreidan 170/24/42 Adventurer - Daylate 110/12 Doctor
    Deraldon 100 Froob Fixer - Haroshan 90/9 Agent
    Deretham 65 Froob Enforcer - Malberan 36/4 Enforcer
    Forselling 25 Froob Trader - Talishon 21/2 Trader
    Forsidexp1 14 Froob Trader - Imwhoim 1 Froob Agent

President
    of Fist and Faith

Quote Originally Posted by Cyreidan View Post
    Well i want thanks Bruce, Taz, Wont, Thell, Dark and rest in DI, Order of Nyte and Athen Paladins and rest Clans, without you we never make that happen
    Put it in your C.V.!!
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast