Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DB 3 floor 2

lol, playerharassment.

Why is it so important to have a seriously underdeveloped game? Reading chat is a great gamingexperience?

It's just pure laziness (+ discriminatory towards people with impaired eyesight) to not add animation, sound/voice, and visual effects to events during the encounter and does nothing else than being a detriment to the quality of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Joralf View Post
    I play without sound, so that would only make me have a problem, instead of you!
    You have the chat and the NCU-window as an addition, so no.

The buff-timer should be visible in the world and the world should also indicate whats happening.
    Last edited by Lletah; Nov 8th, 2011 at 04:12:10.

I was kinda joking.... BUT

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    It's annoying to read chat, ncu-window and watch the world at same time.

Use sound/visuals instead of having mobs shouting in chat please, and a visible timer to this buff, so we can play.

Read what you wrote.

I stand in one corner attacking with the nearest buff box selected and periodically refresh it. When fire comes or he calls my buff I jump to the next safe looking corner. This works perfectly for me, however all my teammates die and then, after my pets die, I follow them. I believe this method can work for anyone, however it is much harder for doctors, debuffers, and melee because they cannot just stand in the corner with the buff box selected or pay attention to the flames as closely.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Instance is worth doing , but redoing not no buff reward nothing and is so hard to find people.
    COuse people get utils 3 then gtfo and never come back couse is so retarded in so many lvl's .....
    I gotta go to the buff that he shouts and i have big insta death flames in the way so i wait maybe it will go away but my buff runs out and i die.
    Good job Kintaii good job on this very challanging instance if you can call this thing a instance.
    Is a time sinking .........
    I bet he and Means are laughing at us idiots tryng to get that utils 3 and gtfo and never return.
    Man i could say so many things after 6 wasted hours of the challanging instance but i would get a ban in the forums so will restrain myself.
    To tell you to look into it is just a waste of time and so i return to the game i like and came to pay again after a long pause with only froob.
    Guess i am a masochist or something dont know.
    Kintaii great job leave it like that never change anything god knows we need chalanging stuff in AO.

They could upgrade slayerdroid transference nanos ^^
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

in past 3days, i did db3 twice successfully, its a great pvm challenge and one of its kind! Everyone should most definitely try it. Floor 2 is easy as well... in fact the second easiest boss in instance. On floor 4, rooting adds require some skills on crat/nt/trader part^^ which makes it hardest of all ;p
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    ....i did....
    Alone? Pls describe the team NECESSARY (profs, full or partial team of how many, all 220s?) to complete this.
    Last edited by Vitalsigns; Dec 11th, 2011 at 19:58:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitalsigns View Post
    Alone? Pls describe the team NECESSARY (profs, full or partial team of how many, all 220s?) to complete this.
    doc/enf/crat/fix/sold/shade works.

solja/doc/rooting profs + DD
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

So now the servers have reverted to 2009 quality, how about making this instance based on skill not luck.

3 second lag spikes is the exact time needed to instakill you.

2manned it with doc for 20 minutes until the plate I was on flamed while both beside me were instakill flames.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    2manned it with doc for 20 minutes until the plate I was on flamed while both beside me were instakill flames.
    I didn't think that could happen? As far as I've seen (and I've done it a lot) the flames always make a line across the room, then another line comes up as the other fades away.. never 3 lines on fire at once (what it would take for you to be boxed in and then cooked without any way out)

To be honest it seemed buggy even before the recent lag issues. Every team I've been in for this instance so far, at least 1 of us has died thanks to invisible flames or some other bug on the second floor. :\

The encounter itself isn't "hard" per se, it's just frustrating when the bugs or sync issues render you dead through no real fault of your own.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    I didn't think that could happen? As far as I've seen (and I've done it a lot) the flames always make a line across the room, then another line comes up as the other fades away.. never 3 lines on fire at once (what it would take for you to be boxed in and then cooked without any way out)

Do it for successfully for 20minutes straight and you tend to notice when either side of you is instakill and then you get raped instantly by flames.

Instance is a complete abortion. Just delete the second level and redesign it completely.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndra-Corvid View Post
    To be honest it seemed buggy even before the recent lag issues. Every team I've been in for this instance so far, at least 1 of us has died thanks to invisible flames or some other bug on the second floor. :\
    It's never not been buggy/laggy.

The encounter itself isn't "hard" per se, it's just frustrating when the bugs or sync issues render you dead through no real fault of your own.
    Bingo.
    Because Race Yalm

DB3 is like playing the lottery, you might win! I lol

And when you think about it you pay money to play AO, so the comparison fits
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Honestly, I never ever die to fire anymore, it's incredibly easy.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    ^^ So easy to guess when and where the next invisible fire will pop.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    require...trader
    Obviously he has no idea what hes talking about ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    spoilers.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

The "PROBLEM" in AO. As soon as someone figures out the ideal "insert something here" everything becomes easy. Because everything is completly predictable in this game.

Someone once said that the success of the "Monopoly" game was due to the fact that if you win you can brag about your superior strategic thinking and if you loose you can always blame it on bad luck.

My problem with FC is that they made is soo hard and random now, we went from one extreme (too easy) to the other (way too hard). Never tried a middle-way.

FC wanted to prevent too many people running around with that endgame gear, and they were succesful, but I think they raised frustration levels of the already low population pretty high.

How many people actually run it still? A handful?

A game only goes as far as it's playerbase goes.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast