Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New DM: Famous Last Words

New DM: Famous Last Words

You already have this unique item: Phil and the Gofles page 243
    Nanoprogram Lightning Shield terminated...
    You already have this unique item: Phil and the Gofles page 28
    You already have this unique item: Phil and the Gofles page 747
    Trading with Home Shopkeeper.
    You already have this unique item: Phil and the Gofles page 1174
    Nanoprogram Fortify terminated...
    You already have this unique item: Phil and the Gofles page 747
    Nanoprogram Physical Dominance terminated...
    You already have this unique item: Phil and the Gofles page 28
    You already have this unique item: Phil and the Gofles page 134
    Nanoprogram Composite Physical Special Expertise (1 hour) terminated...
    Nanoprogram Composite Melee Expertise (1 hour) terminated...
    Nanoprogram Composite Attribute Boost (1 hour) terminated...
    Nanoprogram Composite Nano Expertise (1 hour) terminated...
    You got a new mission.

6 uniques? right. Heckloring is faster than this.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Haha. Bump. Hard to believe they didn't see this coming.

thats not even the half of it. As was informed to me when I petitioned when I couldn't hand my 6 pages in, there are supposedly more than 6 uniques available to be picked up AND the receptionist will only accept the "right" 6 unique pages. Which 6 are the right ones? That part, I wasn't told....
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Funcom employee

Try reading the item descriptions. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Also, even if it's harder than heckling, that isnt necessarily a bad thing considering it's done solo.

PEOPLE THESE DAYS LOLZ
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I have to say this quest is a real joke, i mean why dont they tell us to find a needle in a haystack - i think that would even be faster.
    Whats the point of running arround over and over again and rebuff loads of time just to find 6 of em!
    I mean the time it takes i make easy 2 lvl on just doing old mission.

Another great work FC - if u dont want us to play any more why not say so...
    Next time i get this mission its delete...
    Quee

Took 1-2 hours just to find all 6 pages...
    With your daily, it only spawns 1 page per time you pick one up. (pick up page 28, another spawns. Pick up page 767, another spawns etc)
    I saw 3 people doing the same daily when I was doing mine. I found 4 Page 28s in a row on the ground. (not just 1 after the other, literally 4 pages showing up on the ground right in front of me)
    At least have more than 1 page spawn on the ground per time for us, getting tired of running around the city just to find 1 page, that I already have, and have to keep looking when it's the wrong one.

Currently petitioning this.
    Seriously broken daily, nothing in the mission description to even hint which pages are the correct ones.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Funcom employee

Again: Try reading the item descriptions:

Phil and the Gofles page 1321

Extra Stuff
    AOID: 291106 (Patch: v18.04.09)

1 tbsp. Milk
    1 tsp. Vanilla
    1 egg
    Three cp. Brown Sugar
    1/2 tsp. Salt
    1/3rd cp. Butter
    A pinch of Nutmeg

Cream together egg, sugar, salt, butter, milk and vanilla, beating thoroughly.
    Line your tart tins with pastry shells, filling slightly more than half-way. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.

... you have the feeling this may not be from the manuscript you're looking for.
    Currently one of the pages is missing that tag, and will be updated in the next patch. Otherwise, the items themselves tell you that they are not the ones needed for the quest.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Again: Try reading the item descriptions:

Currently one of the pages is missing that tag, and will be updated in the next patch. Otherwise, the items themselves tell you that they are not the ones needed for the quest.
    I don't know about the OP, but my problem wasn't with the dummy pages, but rather the fact that you'll tend to find the same damn unique page over and over instead of the one you actually need. Couldn't you guys have thrown in say 20 different pages for storyline purposes rather than having us face this issue?
    Last edited by Johnnykay; Oct 17th, 2011 at 04:33:02.

I found all the right pages, but the mission can't still be completed. And yes, I mean the other six pages instead of that recipe page. Last time I did this everything worked, but now it doesn't. Frustrating.

Funcom employee

Can you explain a little bit more about exactly what's happening?
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Yeah, I was just being stupid on a Sunday.
    Only noticed the description differences while chatting to an ARK... :/

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Can you explain a little bit more about exactly what's happening?
    Did the quest like I normally have done it previously. The npc didn't accept those 6 needed pages, checked three times to be sure. I'll retry once I get back home. Maybe relogging might have helped, but was in a hurry when I did the quest.

NEVERMIND. Didnt see that theres another irrelevant page... My mistake! Sorry! Wall of text distracted, since I don't read them anyhow. Recipe was easier to notice to be a "wrong" page
    Last edited by Nucleosis; Oct 17th, 2011 at 16:55:39.

yeah, definitely deleting it every time i get it lol
    Limdul - Shade / Sammybear - Doctor / Swakhammer - Enforcer / Puriel - Fixer / Kalutika - Nano Technician / Tengen - Adventurer

My problem btw was not that i had the wrong pages, i had 5 pages and ran around for 20 minutes without finding the sixth, if i had in fact found six pages after that time and gone to collect my reward ( vowing to never do the mission again) and then been informed by the (bstrd) droid that it was the wrong pages, you would have needed to find a new player for my toons.

Having a design philosophy that states that if a daily mission has no mobs or other physical dangers then it needs to be "balanced" by being annoying or ofc be located far away from... anything is in my opinion a bad thing.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

this is exactly why we have /facepalm emote
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

This POS makes me long for the Plumbo flyer daily

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    This POS makes me long for the Plumbo flyer daily
    This.
    Last edited by Johnnykay; Nov 5th, 2011 at 06:28:03.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast