Thread: OTPC Freelance: Omni-Pol Officers MIA After Assault on Rome

OTPC Freelance: Omni-Pol Officers MIA After Assault on Rome

OTPC Freelance: Omni-Pol Officers MIA After Assault on Rome
    April 10th, 29488

Following the recent attacks on Rome's Green District a large proportion of Omni-Pol Officers who responded to the attack have gone missing.

Omni-Pols Staffing Director, 'Joshu' Gergor said "After the biological attack, our Operations Director, Cora Geers and a large number of our Officers, mostly from Omni-Pol TD fell; oddly they never entered the reclaim system. Omni-Med reports that the reclaim system is 100%
    operational and has detected no glitches in the system. We've scanned for comm signals, Omni-Pol transponders and locator beacons...everything; they're nowhere to be found! It's as if they've just vanished."

Omni-Pols Commander & Chief Justice, 'Novagen' Wright was unavailable to comment on the matter.

Omni-Med and Omni-Tek would like to reassure its employees that the reclaim system is working as intended and there is no cause for concern.
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Apr 10th, 2014 at 16:38:32.

*Waits for the other shoe to drop*
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    *Waits for the other shoe to drop*
    I'm sure she'll be in shortly.

Also, they are looking in all the wrong places.
    They are likely using a encrypted partition within the Cyborg Grid. And, if I had to wager a guess its because they re-routed to a remote system. Hence, why you're not able to track their trace route.

@Omni-Security; You guys suck at this.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

This is truly a sad day. We wont rest until these fine officers are found.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalex View Post
    This is truly a sad day. We wont rest until these fine officers are found.
    Cora Geers? Fine officer? Bah, don't make me laugh....that bootlicking syncophant gives Omni a bad name. Anyway I highly doubt her so called disappearance is not of her own doing....we should all be so lucky
    Last edited by Neista; Apr 14th, 2014 at 11:47:06.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet