Thread: 2 requests for 15.9

2 requests for 15.9

""Tier Armor Quests Players will now be able to trade in other wills, advents, visions and fruitions with an NPC in Jobe to get the ones they need for their own armor processes. This will be at a 2:1 ratio so for every two of the other item you trade in you will get one of the type you need."""

This is a good idea, but it's not these parts that are hard to get it's the embryos, please if your gonna fix anything make it that

and second

"""""""New Shadowknowledge Quests The conflict between the redeemed and unredeemed has escalated and their agents are offering new quests for players over level 150 to access in Adonis, Penumbra and Inferno

There will be solo and team versions, both will provide instanced indoor areas with an end boss

There will be three difficulty levels available in each area allowing you to choose how challenging you would like it to be!

The bosses will drop parts of special pocket boss patterns that can be used to summon projections of each areas Faction boss that can then be tackled for extra faction bonuses. The difficulty of the mission will effect the percentage drop of the pattern parts with the hardest difficulty ensuring a 100% drop of a pattern part""""""""""

I don't know about anyone else, but i'm tired of killing hecklers.
    So this to me sounds like a great idea, but FC please make sure these
    quests are not as fruitless when it comes to XP, as pulling missions in Rubika.

Hope someone reads this, but i'm not holding my breath, esspessaly after
    the dissaster the last patch with the play fields was
    Last edited by talamakara; Apr 5th, 2005 at 06:35:00. Reason: felt like it

- as stated in the patch notes embryos will not be a part of this change as there is one only one type of embryo. This system will allow you to trade for wills, advents, fruititions etc of different types to get the ones you need.

- again, as stated a few times now, the hope behind the SK quests is that they will provide a comporable avenue for SK gain that means players have a viable choice between outdoor hunting and doing these quests.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer