Thread: Low your price Funcom!

Angry Low your price Funcom!

1 month -
    EUR 17.19 ‡
    (Including VAT)
    Just wonder who is gonna pay that ?At least from Europe.

dont forget the 35€ addons u have to buy too

so if any try to start AO he have to pay 52.19€
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    dont forget the 35€ addons u have to buy too

so if any try to start AO he have to pay 52.19€
    False since buying the game is including a month of playtime if it has not been changed just recently AND the 35€ is wrong too - it is 19,99€
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Quote Originally Posted by Iorekzix View Post
    False since buying the game is including a month of playtime if it has not been changed just recently AND the 35€ is wrong too - it is 19,99€
    Maybe he is referring to 35€ worth of egpal, to get you started in AO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

paysave card is 20€ and subscribe 17.19€ the 2.81€ r lost

german giro get removed from Funcom^^

egpal spin around what i can see at some friends who got frozen acc and they lost hope to get it fixed from GM

it cost to much, and i can see it into my org Founded Oct. 26, 2001
    my org was the biggest german org in past times and we raid org intern s42
    today i am solo and sometimes one more log in.....
    Last edited by Brampfine; Jul 13th, 2014 at 19:38:48.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    paysave card is 20€ and subscribe 17.19€ the 2.81€ r lost

german giro get removed from Funcom^^
    Nah, you can pile up the rest of the paysafecard again. Just needs validation via Post-Ident. (For germans, at least)

Giro still works, if ya used it in the past and didn't removed it as payment option. I still pay that way.

Anyway... I agree at OP. But it prolly won't happen that they lower the prices

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Exclamation won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by finalburst View Post
    1 month -
    EUR 17.19 ‡
    (Including VAT)
    Just wonder who is gonna pay that ?At least from Europe.
    Since, the USA flood the world with their paper money ****/book money, the purchasing power of every other currency drops.

And since "they" never tell us the truth about anything, the real inflation is much much higher than "they" like us to know.(btw there is plenty of evidence for the matter)

You should not expect the prices to drop.

Nukeduke

So...no hope for new/old European player to return in AO.i guess i'll just move on to another place where "the board" know when to listen "the customers".Thank you Funcom for 6 years of gaming with cool peoples and cool community.

Tikra i remove the german giro pay option every time after i have payed.
    Funcom book 6 month Age of Conan from my giro 3 years after i quit playing there !!!
    i did not control that into the time frame of 6 weeks to book those back and the cash is lost.
    After a poke to Means he spend me 1 month AO.....