Thread: Solo LE alien missions

Solo LE alien missions

It's been said before... but solo LE missions?

It isn't always easy to find people to team with throughout the levels and will also help out those of us who do have to play a bit more casually and may have to log off suddenly due to RL issues. Obviously you would expect to get a lesser amount of VP per mission than you would in a full one team mission but every little helps.
    Last edited by Unit1375; Jul 3rd, 2014 at 11:20:03.

you can solo le missions. like with rk missions just team with anyone, if necessary a level 1 froob, pull, done.

My question is, what profession can solo all the LE mission bosses with the least amount of twinking?

I have a 150 MA, Engineer, and MP that can all do well in S10, but the LE bosses absolutely destroy them. Chain-hits for 1500-2000 are just not survivable.

Hum I've found that you have to be teamed with some in xp range to pull an LE mission.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Hum I've found that you have to be teamed with some in xp range to pull an LE mission.
    RK missions too, although I'm only 99% sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    you can solo le missions. like with rk missions just team with anyone, if necessary a level 1 froob, pull, done.
    I'd rather have a means to adjust the difficulty of ANY mission ANYWHERE.

AO was one of the first MMORPGs that came up with randomly generated instanced (aka RK missions). They were a great idea then and are still now, but...

• Why do you need two kinds of mission terminals? The mission terminal checks if you are in a team so it could also give you an appropriate mission.
    • Why don't the sliders have "slots" but the mission levels come at discrete intervals?
    • Why do you have to talk to NPCs for other kinds of mission (SL, LE) and only get three difficulty levels?
    • Why is the mission level limited to level 250?

The point is, let me select a difficulty level a let me decide if I want to go there with friends or solo (there is always the mission key duplicator if you need help later). And please let me also do missions in Nasc, Ely, and on dry land in Ado.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

I will always sign this idea. I've been asking myself since the very start of LE why there are only team mish available, and even after all these years I still can't find a reasonable answer. Because there isn't.
    When the staff has time to give us new Inf missions, they should have time to give us "new" LE mish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    [*]Why is the mission level limited to level 250?
    As for RK mish: Because getting ql300 imps + matching clusters shouldn't be a walk in the park.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.