On Self:
    Level from 50

Modifier:
    On User:
    Pharmaceuticals skill locked for 300 (207) seconds

Skill To Use: Pharma Tech
    Charges: 2 (Stackable)
    Description:
    A bar of food made by the Extruder. It is bland, but nutritious. You can put them together, but they are a bit sticky, so you will never get them apart.
    What's the point of not being able to unstack Extruder Bars? Please add a split-able tag to these.. this is just an unnecessary mechanic.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

oh god please.

this annoys the hell out of me. I am sitting there during a AI raid spamming extruder and then I always run out of inventory space because all my stacks are 10 or whatever.

Ctrl+Click & Drag ?
    I'll double check, but I was pretty sure they were unstackable...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Agree with op. They arnt, i was trying yesterday.

As can be seen in the desc..

Description:
    A bar of food made by the Extruder. It is bland, but nutritious. You can put them together, but they are a bit sticky, so you will never get them apart.

Makes perfect sense, sticky stuff is hard to get apart
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Of course it makes sense that sticky stuff can hardly get apart again.
    And of course it makes sense that they can't get apart because the description says so.

But it doesn't make any sense why anyone was even thinking about making them not unstackable in the first place.

So yes. Please do it already.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    As can be seen in the desc..

Description:

Makes perfect sense, sticky stuff is hard to get apart
    AO and tons of other games from an earlier era used to be full of stuff like this - items and mechanics with strange behaviors for "RP" reasons - on the one hand I say chuck it, it is worth a laugh at first but the novelty wears off and it is just annoying at that point. On the other hand, that thought makes me kind of sad, because the result of streamlining everything according to practical use would be boring and unoriginal. I guess I'm like many other players in that I don't know what's good for me
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Quote Originally Posted by Tryptophy View Post
    AO and tons of other games from an earlier era used to be full of stuff like this - items and mechanics with strange behaviors for "RP" reasons - on the one hand I say chuck it, it is worth a laugh at first but the novelty wears off and it is just annoying at that point. On the other hand, that thought makes me kind of sad, because the result of streamlining everything according to practical use would be boring and unoriginal. I guess I'm like many other players in that I don't know what's good for me
    I agree, entirely. It is the complexity of things in AO that's always appealed to me. To see these little gems be nurf'd one after another worries the hell out of me at times. Yes, I see that alone they're almost insignificant little changes, but together they form part of the fabric of what made Anarchy great.

I don't like the idea of AO becoming homogenous to the point it's indistinguishable from other games.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    I agree, entirely. It is the complexity of things in AO that's always appealed to me. To see these little gems be nurf'd one after another worries the hell out of me at times. Yes, I see that alone they're almost insignificant little changes, but together they form part of the fabric of what made Anarchy great.

I don't like the idea of AO becoming homogenous to the point it's indistinguishable from other games.
    I think we're way pass that point. When you can purchase, what used to be, defining 'special' features of certain professions toolsets... those little gems feel less special. (Referring to selling things like access to the trader shop, remote GMI access, crat banks, fgrid, profession specific buffs, etc).

So since they've already decided to remove the specialness from these types of things.. the least they could do is allow me to split a stack of extruder bars.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Just spend some time with your traders and make bigger stacks...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

GMI is magic?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

It was amusing for a while - sticky bars stuck together - but it's pretty inconvenient now and the joke is done.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union