Thread: Let us move the init bars! (And other minor GUI complaints.)

Let us move the init bars! (And other minor GUI complaints.)

My GUI would be so much less cluttered if I could put things where I want them. The most annoying issue, ahead of all others, is that I can't move the initiative bars that go back and forth when you are attacking or casting. Please let us move them around!

Aside from that, and these are secondary:
    - Hotbars can be turned horizontal or vertical, but they have only two orientations. If they had four, my GUI could have a nice symmetrical look wherever possible.
    - I really wish that the health/nano/XP/AXP bars could be oriented horizontally, like the hotbars can. I could fill so many empty spaces with these and move things away from the center of my screen even more so I can have more visible area.
    - Having the chat windows "Combat" and "Default Window" on tabs in the same window by default is bound to be a little confusing to newbies. They have to learn to undock the tabs if they want to see combat information and chat simultaneously. Having *all* information displayed to newbies isn't optimal, but having so little displayed by default isn't optimal, either. (By the same logic, I think a list-mode NCU window and PFMap open by default would be good, especially if 18.7 is bringing an end to the map nav skill as I have heard, which could imply that players will have all map reader upgrades available by default.)
    - More borderless window support for NCU, PFmap, team windows.

Bump!

The AOU GUI mod that I use helps but still cant change the initiative/casting bars (which are overlaid w/the fps if turned on), the hotbars, the creds/ncu. One that really annoys me is the windows creep left or right. I do a tabbed Wear/Control/Programs/Stats/Faction one and as you equip or swap gear/nanos it auto-magically adds/deletes slots changing the the window size. It then invades hotbar territory and war ensues! (this happens with the Default GUI, AOU GUi, and Notum Dovvetech).

So being able to move and LOCK gui elements would be shiny!

Oh yes. Locking them would be great.

It seems to me that the sky is an uneventful place, and the GUI should, by default, be more top-heavy than it is, instead of bottom-heavy as it has been.