Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone Remember when AO was still a game?

Quote Originally Posted by edmaster3 View Post
    Does anyone still play AO because its a good game or do most of you play because you have friends you want to keep in touch with or help?

Do you suggest AO to your friends to play?
    I only stay subscribed for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I only stay subscribed for Storm.
    Ditto
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I am just waiting for my payed time to end,

I have basically moved completely to froob gameplay

I would love to be able to get a sub that had NO Shadowlands at all I hate that place

I think if New Engine comes they should "wipe" all and start over again. That's the solution

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    I think if New Engine comes they should "wipe" all and start over again. That's the solution
    That is certainly a solution to how to instantly drop current subs to almost nil.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    That is certainly a solution to how to instantly drop current subs to almost nil.
    That may not be a bad thing
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    That may not be a bad thing
    I played SWGemu and I remember "The Wipe" event, was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    That may be why the beta is so popular.

Funcom has a good thing in this game, there is just something special that keeps bringing people back to AO.
    I have never seen a game with so much pissed off people that just will not leave the game.

At this point in time, it really seems like they are trying to get everyone to leave. Instead of fixing the bs glitch that makes bs never runs, or have a work around they try to stop people from going in bs instead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123