Page 1 of 28 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread: GUI Changes

Feedback Thread: GUI Changes

Please post feedback and reports on the new GUI elements in this thread.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Thumbs up

• Quest NPCs now have blue names.

Nice indeed.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

I'll list it here just to have it on record.
    The time it takes to open the skill view sucks

And the blue names are a very welcome addition.
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

Quote Originally Posted by Khalem View Post
    I'll list it here just to have it on record.
    The time it takes to open the skill view sucks
    Yes, we are aware of that one, at least that its a couple of seconds whereas the previous version was almost instant. The coders are looking into improving it for a future update, but we didnt feel that it was an issue that should delay the update going live.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Thumbs down

Personally, I don't like the GUI. It's laggy, clunky, and ugly. I liked the sleek old one that opened and closed instantly.

As for being unable to reset abilities, this doesn't affect me much, but I can see how some others might not like it at all.

To me, it seems like things are being "fixed" that don't need to be. There are a lot of things that either don't work like they should or at all, like Taunt Box and PvP lag to name a few. Are these going to be fixed on the same schedule as the Opifex shoulderpads (thanks, btw)? They've only been broken for 5 years. Can us engies expect to have pets that actually fight in a crowded playfield some time in 2011?

I just think that some priorities are a bit skewed here. Haven't tried the inf quests or the PvP missions yet, but I give the GUI changes two big thumbs down.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

i'd say if the skill window will create a little lag/freeze it should be fixed really quick. as many ppl tend to do skill upgrades as soon as they level
    and if it's say a doc, it may cause a team wiping out

and i really don't like the new ip window. it's ugly need to be more precise with the mouse now.(using really high sense)
    Change NT Cyberdeck equip time please, Love the cocoon nerf.

For The Love Of God Put My Scroll Button Back To Normal!!!! Omg It Hurts!
    Eight "Fixichong" NCU 220/27 Opifex Fixer (RK2)
    Omgmydmg "Shadowchong" Roxxor 220/18 Opifex Shade (RK2)

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkosama View Post
    i'd say if the skill window will create a little lag/freeze it should be fixed really quick. as many ppl tend to do skill upgrades as soon as they level
    and if it's say a doc, it may cause a team wiping out
    How about they concentrate on healing the team like they're supposed to and spend their IP when there's no mobs around?
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Also.... Cant zone

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

Oh yea... and i cant log off lmao! WTB 16.3.1 ASAP!!!!!

skill system is a joke and what happen to IPRs?

Skill system is too small, can't read/see what your doing and not as simple.

Map is not staying where you place it, when pressing P it gets back to original position?!

and for gui.. dont really like it too and IPRs....

Cheers!

We wasn't supposed to get IPR's yet guys, they already said LE!
    Biggreens
    Biggdoc - ex 150-twink
    Daftz
    Noob
    Stuffedlove - ex 174 twink
    Kjempefjert
    Zouri - Ex 150 twink (Now kiting my noobs..)
    Sootwink
    Sootwink2

Progression bar in skillwindow is too bright for white backround it has. Make it stand out more.

the worldmap window doesn't keep its last settings saved
    have to resize and zoom everytime we open it (or am I missing something ?)
    annoying

No... all our IPR are gone...

First i was upset that i couldnt log off... now i cant log on and that is 2x as frustrating lol

New skill window bug?

If Im setting it to be minimized, its still pops up in detailed version the next time I open it up.

edit: It appear that Its not happening for all.

Bleh... BBL guys im going to best buy to buy WoW.... cant handle this

hehe cant login anymore too , just too much load I guess..

and yes world map/map goes back to original position.. wich sux

Cheers!

Page 1 of 28 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast