Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Story of Bobv

Story of Bobv

Bobv’s story
    Don’t plan on being as uber as TEH DEACON, but maybe ill be kind of uber……
    While the story and what the characters do and say is fictional, most of the characters are real RK2 characters, and I thank them all for involuntarily participating in my story.
    If a characters name is [profession (abbreviated or not)][number] then they are a generic character made up to be in my story of that prof….

Bobv exits from the whompah in Newland city

Bobv: ahhh Newland City!! The beginning of all adventures…at least for engineers… ok time to go buff begging!!!

Shade500: hey Bobv can you improve some tango dirks for me?

Bobv glad he has lots of run speed runs away.

Bobv exits to NLC hill, going through the gate three times before the servers registered his zoning.

Bobv makes his way to the hill looking for a MP, he sees Zadey just standing there.

Bobv: Zadey gimme mochs plz :P

Zadey: noob

Zadey runs away from Bobv, getting stuck in a tree for a minute because of lag.

[enf3000roxx] Hey Acidburn said ur uber tradeskiller! Could you make a set of carb for me please?

To [enf3000roxx] I’m not online atm

[enf3000roxx] oh…… send me a tell wen u get on plzkthx.

Bobv: ok…. Ah! There’s a trader, that should do!

Bobv walks over to Traderific standing under a tree.

Bobv: hey Traderific can I get a wrangle?

Traderific: hahaha u gimp u still can’t cast slayer?

Bobv: no……. it’s... for... a gun!!!

Traderific gives Bobv a nice big wrangle.

Bobv takes off and puts back on his gun, then goes in a corner and casts his pets.

Traderific shouts: I saw that gimp!

Bobv quickly retreats into the grid.

To [Trademania] hey can I borrow a mil?

[Trademania] OH MANDS!!! OH MANDS!!! [CENCORED] OOOHH AHHH THAT’S GOOD !!!! [CENCORED] (Spit/swallow)???

[Trademania] oops... MT!

To [Trademania] can I borrow sum cash?

[Trademania] haha just sold another brain symb for 200mil, up to 7.6 billion now, wuts up? Wa? No u cant borrow money wtf, u still owe me 140k dude wtf, not like money grows on trees….

To [Trademania] are u sure u make money by selling symbs ? I suspect ur cyboring clanners instead…..

[Trademania] DUDE! Were da heck did u get that idea?!?! That’s crazy!!!

To [Trademania] just wondering………

Bobv makes his way to Omni-Ent grid exit, and after about 10000 messages that he does not have enough CL, he exits to Omni-Ent and makes his way to the arena, Bobv sees Mands standing in the arena, he walks up to her.

Mands: OOHHHH SWALLOW SWALLOW SWALLOW!!!

Mands: MT!

Bobv: O.o… Trademania?

Mands: noo….

[Enfo1337] HELLO CAN U MAKE ME SOME TANGO DIRKS, ACIDBURN SAYD UR GOOD TRADESKILL!!!

To [Enfo1337] im not online atm!

To [Acidburn] hey could you stop telling people to go to me for trade skills already?!?!! IM GETTING LOTS OF SPAM

[Acidburn] im not online atm *snicker*

To [Acidburn] oh… well wen u get on I wana talk to u!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: *points at corner of arena at a Leet*

Bobv: oohhhh…..

Bobv casts his dog and renames it to Doggy

Doggy: ROOF ROOF

Engineer Slayerdroid II: haha those dogs are so dumb!!!

Bobv: why are these dogs so dumb? Hmm…

Bobv casts Intelligence boost on dog.

Doggy: E=MC^2

Bobv: … anyways... Look at that Leet in the corner!!

There is indeed a Leet in the corner!!!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: uhh… this is kinda weird

Bobv: ATTACK!!!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: Attacking…. *sigh*

Leet hit Engineer Slayerdroid II for 10000 points of energy damage, critical hit!

Leet hit Engineer Slayerdroid II for 13000 points of Aimed Shot damage!

Bobv: uhh…. Oh crap

To [Helpbot] whois Leet

[Helpbot] Leet is a lvl 220 agent OMGzHAX RUN IF U SEE HIM

Bobv: not again….

Bobv tries to run away but a root is thrown at him as his Slayerdroid falls.

Leet walks up to him and switches out of Leet form.

Leet: ready to die?

Bobv: EEK

Leet tries to AS Bobv, but Bobv’s special blocker blocks it.

Leet: arrgg nerf bio shield!!!

Leet hit you for 10000 points of energy damage, Critical Hit!

Bobv reappears in the Garden of Dalja

Your bodily remains will be made available when you get a life... I mean… in 75 seconds…

Bobv gets his remains back…

Engineer Slayerdroid II: told ya…..

Doggy: WOOOF WOOOF *DROOL* BLEEP BLEEEEP

Bobv casts intelligence boost on Doggy.

Doggy: E=MC^2

Bobv waits to rezz while his robots are somewhere around the garden.

Bobv shouts: 189 eng lft!!!

Segovian shouts: Team of 5 with tank, doc, crat, mezzes, MP buffs, and sandwich maker, LF one more!!!! Anyone!!!

Fixer11101: lvl 153 fixer LFT!!!!

Segovian: oo come here fixer!!!

Bobv: what about me?!?!?!?!

Segovian shouts: sorry were full!!!

Bobv: …

Bobv: I don’t need them!!!

Bobv: where are my pets…….

Bobv looks around and sees his slayers head sticking out from behind the reclaim thingy on opposite side, Bobv walks over to them to see Engineer Slayerdroid II holding a jar of mayo, with a su****ious Cylinder shaped hole in the mayo, obviously there were nuts and bolts sticking out of the object….

Bobv: DUDE!!!!!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: uhhh…. Uhh.. I DIDN’T DO IT!!!! THE DOG DID IT!!!!

Bobv: The dog’s int boost ran out 5 mins ago………..

Engineer Slayerdroid II: looks…. I … I… I can explain….

Bobv: I don’t care!!! U STOLE THAT JAR OF MAYO FROM DEACON’S STORY!!! THAT’S PLAGERISM!!! UR GONA GET US IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, MISTER!!!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: no.. I … stole it from the Craig-Or guy………. He sells em….

Bobv: !!! I DON’T CARE PUT THAT AWAY BEFORE DEACON SUES US FOR PLAGERISING HIS STORY!!!!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: Bobv…someone’s getting a little cap happy…

Bobv: Don’t change the subject!!!!

Engineer Slayerdroid II puts away the mayo jar.

Bobv: now you said you could explain……..

Engineer Slayerdroid II: Look.. its hard being a slayer in this life… because… well… all the girl slayerdroids don’t wana have anything to do with me, because my master is homosexual and all…. You see?

Bobv: ahh its ok, slayerdroi…. Did u just say I’m gay?

Engineer Slayerdroid II: you aren’t?

Bobv: no.. WAIT WTF?!?!?!?

Bobv stares with horror, at his dog, the dog is at under 30% HP, whimpering, and unable to sit down….

Bobv: DUDE!!!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: *giggle* we “interfaced”

Bobv: … and you were saying im gay?

Engineer Slayerdroid II: but ur dog is female!

Bobv: reely? How can u tell?

Engineer Slayerdroid II: we robots can tell……

Bobv: …. Ok we’ll talk about this later lets go explore Adonis or do some crazy thing like that!

Engineer Slayerdroid II: yaaay

Doggy: *whimper*

Bobv heals his doggy up to full hp

Doggy: ROOF ROOF *DROOL* *FART*

Bobv: lets go

Bobv takes a random exit statue.

Bobv: oo this is pretty.. wait.. WHY AM I TAKING DMG?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHH

Engineer Slayerdroid II: im ok….

Bobv: IM GONA DIE IM GONA DIE

Engineer Slayerdroid II: ask the dog! He’s the smart one *sob*

Doggy: ROOF ROOF

Bobv casts int boost on Doggy in a hurry

Doggy resists the nano

Bobv casts it again

Doggy: YOU DUMB**S!! YOU DIDN’T PUT YOUR META SUIT ON!!!!

Bobv: lay off the caps!!

In a hurry Bobv puts on his metasuit, not minding getting a helmet full of metawater.

The metawater in the metasuit kills bobv.

Bobv: arrggg……….. and ill have to fight the reclaim thingies for remains again….
    Last edited by Bobv; Feb 26th, 2004 at 14:11:26.
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

hehe...

Life of an engie huh?

Engies rawks tho

Gnomleif

Member of the mighty guild,

Hehe, awesome story! A little on the sick and twisted side but kept me giggling the whole way through
    I admire its purity. Its sense of survival. Unclouded by conscience, remorse or delusions of morality.

I ACCELERATE FOR CLANNERS!

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst!

hahaha!
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

hehehe, unfortunately this outlines my day, because in the story i have acomplished nothing at all, just like every day in AO, i just run around and do tradeskills for people and .. buff people.. then ill log my MP alt and try to find team.. and.... buff people...
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

my story

MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    Oho my good man. Perhaps – and of course good sir this is only suggestion, but a most earnest one at that, I can assure you – a fine gentleman such as yourself might be forthwith moved to transfer ownership of the contents of your inventory to a handsome and deserving chap, namely myself, in a timely fashion?

meow

my story

Well thanks for censoring me.... lol

Not even gonna comment just laugh on
    Advymania 220 Trox Adventurer
    Trademania 206 Sol Trader

np, trade

my story

ooops i think shade500 is my guy shade59 actually....i was running around newland asking engineers if they can improve tango dirks lol
    ueffer

Enforcer59 (main)

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
    Disclaimer: The opinions of Ueffer are not necessarily the opinion of any other sane, tax paying member of the free world.

enforcer59 by mrfli

THE SYNDICATE LOVES YOU

Talking

ueffer, your one of the million

my story

Omg.. fun. But you didnt mention me.. wtf I thought we had stuff going on

Charf.....

I think he never did
    Lord Viperion

Pvm Gear Pvp Gear
    Proud member of Adrastus II
    Rimor
    Omni-tek is your friend.

<Mitaar>Hajk.. Got any NT tips for a newbie NT ?
    <Hajk|Gum>Get use to reclaim

"In far future, Nano technology can be a very dangerous toys"

Yeah Yeah O.o.. I just wanted too be mentioned. I guess il mention myself sometime.

sorry charf, thinking of you makes me remember that... NEVER MIND!!!!! oh god let me get it out of my mind some day >_<

my story

the first thing I read was "Bobv exists in the whompa of newland city"
    .. which kinda made me stop reading and wondering how you would solve playing a haunted whompa (or some unlucky technician that where stuck in there (possibly after casting ruse and then when the nano timed out he was too large to recast it)).. it sure would have brought a whole new dimension to the allready cram packed "metaphysical" realm of AO .. I just hope I didnt give the devs any ideas now...
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

uber story :P
    Orgless
    Gridfex in-game.
    TL6 fixer

Kyubin in-game.
    TL7 VANGUARD advy

Snahh
    Tl4 soldier

LOL funny. now i know where mania gets his credz damn him
    LOOK. IM EDITING *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT *EDIT* ----- did you see this before when you first refreshed????? no...
    does it have the edit flag on it?.... no

Re: Story of Bobv

Originally posted by Bobv

Segovian shouts: Team of 5 with tank, doc, crat, mezzes, MP buffs, and sandwich maker, LF one more!!!! Anyone!!!

Fixer11101: lvl 153 fixer LFT!!!!

Segovian: oo come here fixer!!!

Bobv: what about me?!?!?!?!

Segovian shouts: sorry were full!!!
    Now I know the story is pure fiction. I guess it's like that old mark of gimpyness; to have a fixer feel sorry for you

Great story
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast