Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's in store for Halloween this year?

What's in store for Halloween this year?

Any special plans for Hollow's Eve? Maybe add blood to the game? Hmm Huh? Eh? Oh? Ah? Yeah? Sure?

Probably all the rare good things in missions that you dont wanna spend more then 20 min in, and T-shirts that take 20 min to get on the outdoor mobs that you would of liked to spend all week killing.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Yeah wth anyway, usually some kind of build up to Halloween, Uncle Pumpkin Head poking his nose about forums early, seen non of that.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Probably all the rare good things in missions that you dont wanna spend more then 20 min in, and T-shirts that take 20 min to get on the outdoor mobs that you would of liked to spend all week killing.
    x2, as always. 8D
    Rookie Scandium: 220/20 Nanomage Doctor on RK1 :: Status: Researching/Farming/Twinking
    ------------
    Experienced Lynaera: 220/20 Solitus Agent on RK1 :: Status: Researching/Farming/Twinking
    ------------
    Apprentice Braceyoself: 137/11 Atrox Enforcer on RK1 :: Status: TL5 twink... someday

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Soi yes, make keeper stone in sword take out sword and accidentaly a whole AMS in your face.

cookies +5 body dev.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

more official thread about Halloween instead of under 17.6 - http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=508997
    Last edited by Kaitoujeanne; Oct 3rd, 2007 at 14:00:33.
    Kamikaze "Kaitoujeanne" - 220/30/70 - Doctor
    .¸.•´☆ ¤º☆ ¸.•` ☆ ¤º☆.¸.•´☆ ¤º☆ ¸.•` ☆ ¤º☆.•`
    Ice "Shivaz" Crystal - Meta-Physicist
    .¸.•´☆ ¤º☆ ¸.•` ☆ ¤º☆.¸.•´☆ ¤º☆`.¸.•

A chance to get my special guns!
    Is all i need

Yeah it's so awesome to kill overcamped spawns all week long for social items...
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Yeah it's so awesome to kill overcamped spawns all week long for social items...
    Overcamped? you apparently diddnt participate 3 years ago, so you cant comment. Was only overcamped the day it was added, with the week long duration there was no "craze" to get it done right them and there wasnt much comp at all, it was great.
    Last edited by Krause; Oct 3rd, 2007 at 15:57:00.
    Krause Equip

(Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")

Overcamped? you apparently diddnt participate 3 years ago, so you cant comment. Was only overcamped the day it was added, with the week long duration there was no "craze" to get it done right them and there wasnt much comp at all, it was great.
    I participated every year since the first one where they dropped the teddy bears to get into Steps of Madness. They didn't stop becoming camped until they stopped dropping Freedom Arms/MK3's.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

I participated every year since the first one where they dropped the teddy bears to get into Steps of Madness. They didn't stop becoming camped until they stopped dropping Freedom Arms/MK3's.
    Thats just wrong. Unless you consider 1-2 others every so often at 1 spawn overcamped, when they spawn in groups of like 6-8.

You just had to travel around, it was fun, to think it wasnt fun... why are you playing? That is how most of the game is.
    Krause Equip

Thats just wrong. Unless you consider 1-2 others every so often at 1 spawn overcamped, when they spawn in groups of like 6-8.

You just had to travel around, it was fun, to think it wasnt fun... why are you playing? That is how most of the game is.
    You must be in whatever time zone has the least amount of players in it, because those things were camping like crazy everywhere I went until they moved the good loot into mission. Although with AO's current population it's probably impossible for that to happen.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Question halloween!

can we have a huge level 200+ uncle pumpkinhead this year like we did a few years back in rome red? please!!! hes fun to kill

You must be in whatever time zone has the least amount of players in it, because those things were camping like crazy everywhere I went until they moved the good loot into mission. Although with AO's current population it's probably impossible for that to happen.
    i have to agree. he must be in the most dead time zone. while the rest of us know how annoyingly over camped pumpkins were.

as i've been hunting them since '02

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    i have to agree. he must be in the most dead time zone. while the rest of us know how annoyingly over camped pumpkins were.

as i've been hunting them since '02
    If you check the other thread in Knowledge Base, you know that you 2 are the only ones who share that view ;P
    Krause Equip

If you check the other thread in Knowledge Base, you know that you 2 are the only ones who share that view ;P
    Yes because forum threads are an accurate microcosm of the AO playerbase and not just the vocal minority...
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Put me on that list too!!

The overcamping was the whole reason they switched the guns to dropping in missions only.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    Put me on that list too!!

The overcamping was the whole reason they switched the guns to dropping in missions only.
    +1 keep the missions, and keep the social stuff on the outside pumpkins. Camping was insane that week.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitoujeanne View Post
    more official thread about Halloween instead of under 17.6 - http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=508997
    OH didn't notice you were a moderator.

Still am not noticing it.

Bye.

Don't promote your thread in my thread. Go back to your failing thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast