Thread: Where are the trader professionals?

Where are the trader professionals?

Have inquired in-game, on forums, sent PMs.

Anyone know what happened to the trader professionals?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

don't know..only time i've touch my trader is for 131/132 wrangles ^_^
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Well, i've taken my trader from Shotgun+RE-> MA -> Full TS-> MA in the past year, i blame this on a lack of leadership from the professionals
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

laf, they quit like 3 years ago
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Rac(nadel aka best tl7 pvp trader by far) quit some time soon after merge. I don't know who the other one is/if there is another one
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    Well, i've taken my trader from Shotgun+RE-> MA -> Full TS-> MA in the past year, i blame this on a lack of leadership from the professionals
    MA is literally the only viable DD method for Traders atm :P
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    MA is literally the only viable DD method for Traders atm :P
    FSS+Dread Rapier is plenty viable for DD.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    FSS+Dread Rapier is plenty viable for DD.
    Yet still pales in comparison to MA/Proc builds.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Well mainly I'm concerned with who is tasked with testing trader changes on Beta and who the game devs are speaking with about the changes that have been made.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Well mainly I'm concerned with who is tasked with testing trader changes on Beta and who the game devs are speaking with about the changes that have been made.
    Short answer Jill: Nobody.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Short answer Jill: Nobody.
    Confirmed.
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Congrats, you have just been voted the new trader professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Confirmed: Trader prof is the new Rule 35!
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

confirmed: no one plays traders

When I was MA professional, exactly nothing happened.

The Dev's didn't ask for input, they don't (or even confirm that they have or haven't) read the reports I generated regardless of how objective or well laid out they were.

But what was most irksome is that zazen details/concept wasn't even something that was up for discussion... It just happened.

Which, from my understanding is the same as the kneejerk reaction regarding the DM bug.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Jul 10th, 2014 at 06:50:39.

I'm going to close this down while we look into the matter. A user can not just take on the role of the Professional as there are other things involved besides just posting changes to these forums.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!