Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For fun - Project Newbie

Saw this and had to chime in:

Nano SMG Enforcer - I played one up to 100 and had a blast

Votes noted. Once the weather cools down a bit I'll get started. We're currently having 30 degrees celsius here so it's way to hot to sit down and relax with a project like these.

Keep em coming!
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    Votes noted. Once the weather cools down a bit I'll get started. We're currently having 30 degrees celsius here so it's way to hot to sit down and relax with a project like these.

Keep em coming!
    86F? Hah! Try 37C+ temps!

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    86F? Hah! Try 37C+ temps!
    I consider 20C to be hot, all about what you're used to I suppose! :P

EDIT: My appartment is at the top floor with a sided roof, it's like a sauna in here ^^
    Last edited by Rurounin; Aug 4th, 2014 at 08:32:13.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Mine cost me a lot of hp

Quote Originally Posted by Freqflyerdnt View Post
    Must say, I recently started again on a froob account for now.
    And I started playing a Trader, and it's a mountain of fun.

Granted, I cheated a little as no new player can easily afford 75m for a Pump.

Soloing lvl 50 boss mob on my 47 Sol trader, brilliant drop spent 5 mins just looking at it and almost got a free trip back to Bor by the boss's minions that respawned. I did use up about 10 health/nano stims hitting the boss, with my pissy SL chimera shotgun lol.
    Last edited by robjl; Aug 19th, 2014 at 08:26:44. Reason: poor spelling
    Refractal ~ Nano Tech
    Sunless ~ Shade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123