Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means: July 23rd, 2010 - Insert Creative Subtitle Here

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Look at this situation now, bitch bitch bitch - that's what you see. Why? What for? For information, people are demanding information.

"Why's Funcom silent, why can't they give us release date, why can't they..."

What do you think they'd do if Funcom were to give into the pressure and give some information that, due to it being rushed, could be wrong? That's right, they'd bitch and bitch and bitch when it turns out to be wrong.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. It is not a fair position to put Funcom in.

Either accept that their information may end up being wrong or accept that you won't get information until they can be sure of it's validity.
    Personally, my problem is when there is not additional communication once the initial deadline has passed. If you were overly optimistic about a deadline - fine. It happens. I can readily believe it happens more with a game like AO. However if you're going to provide a self-imposed timeframe, be it a "best guess/hope" or a firm guarantee you should not let it pass without some explanation of what happened and what, if any, future date you have in mind.

Unfortunately for FC - once you start communicating timeline information to the community you have to keep at it. (Which has got to feel stupid saying "nothing new this week on items 1-9 of the list" over and over so I can appreciate the bind)

Cheers Venachar, take care ! Great guy imo.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

My opinion of the current situation, involving delays & the impression it gives...

If Funcom would have taken 25% of the 100+ people on the AoC dev team that were familiar with anything involving the Dreamworld engine & put them on the AO engine update for 3-6 months, we would have had the engine upgrade about two years ago. Doing that would have probably retained at least half of the CUSTOMER base that has left while waiting for the upgrade & will now never return because it has taken so f'ing long.

It is as if Funcom WANTED AO to start losing their CUSTOMER base, so they pulled most of the AO dev team for other projects. Now that the majority of the CUSTOMER base has given up waiting & left because this whole situation has taken so long, Funcom can now claim that their actions were justified. They shot themselves in the foot & it is the dedicated CUSTOMER base that has to suffer.

The above situation, plus terrible PR for major events (even situations where parties were not officially announced until two hours AFTER it started), the official website being out of date with bad links, billing issues with paid points disappearing or not getting added properly & no history for tracking errors, giving rewards to cancelled accounts while the loyal subscribers get nothing, plus situations like the new mech that is only available "for a limited time for new annual subscribers" (or $30 for everyone else, even if your yearly subscription is renewed during the winter) is just another slap in the face.

At this moment there are too many major things that have been claimed, but not completed. I have watched my org & the orgs of friends go from 1000-1700 to 200-400 in the last couple years because everyone else was tired of waiting. There was a time when it was a shock to see less than 30 orgmates online at the same time on an evening in the middle of the week. Now it is a shock to see more than 30 characters chatting in any public channel at the same time, at any time of the day or night (& we all know some of those are the same person on multiple characters, RP arguing with themself because they are bored).

Just to clarify, this is NOT a rage quit. I honestly love how many things have been improved over the past year. Granted, some still need some fine tuning, but that's semi-understandable with such a small Dev team. However, I'm tired of spending the last 2-3 years watching all of my friends giving up on waiting for delays on major changes, like the engine upgrade, & leaving because they upgraded their computer & it will no longer play AO effectively, if at all. I'm currently using an ATI 5870 & see artifacts constantly, especially anything at a high distance from my character. I have been more than patient, but am growing tired of trying to find ways to continue justifying these delays to others when they ask me why I'm still playing after years of broken timeframes & ETAs.

I first played AO on December 24, 2004. I believe it was day 1 for the froob program. I got my wife to play in January 2005. I upgraded to everything in less than a year. My wife did the same a month later. Granted, we have not been here since 2001, but we have had 2-6 subscription accounts active since 2005. We're talking about well over $1500 in payments to Funcom for subscriptions, expansions, boosters & paid points for this game from just the two of us. We have also spent hundreds hosting real world parties for org events, paid for subscriptions & expansions for orgmates when they were going through rough times & had to choose between gaming or rent, & much, much more. There is not much more we could have done to show our dedication & loyalty to this game & our part of the game's community.

Despite that, we are starting to feel that Funcom has given up on the game & is only keeping a skeleton crew of active employees around to dangle carrots in front of us until the active subscription numbers hit below X. Once that magical number happens, they're going to make an announcement that the servers will be shut down within a few months. I hope it is not true, but it's starting to feel that way. The biggest reason for that opinion is the quarterly reports from Funcom rarely mention Anarchy Online anymore. Heck, Pets vs Monsters received more mention than Anarchy Online in the Q1 2010 report & presentation.

My wife & I previously stated that we would be here until they shut the servers down. Now I'm not so sure. This week my wife renewed her accounts for another year. My yearly subscriptions for the accounts that are still active come up for renewal in October. If the "indefinitely delayed list" continues to increase, without some of the current major ones getting finalized by October 2010, the odds of me spending the money for another year's subscription are severely low.

TL;DR:
    The running joke among our friends that have left AO is:
    "Get that engine upgrade yet?"
    Last edited by tazalanche; Jul 26th, 2010 at 17:32:11. Reason: Since subscribers are paying to play, I changed "player" to "customer".
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

indeed that is the running joke tons of players are waiting with baited breath, will it happen this year... who knows.

I still enjoy the tid-bits about the optimization code, and the crazy russian guy helping out, and hearing of macrosun's ongoing endeavors and threats to quit - FWM and FWoM has become akin to a soap opera, lots of people taking sides and arguing/flaming one another - nonetheless its fun to read from time to time.

Except those who compete who can get first, second or fiftieth on the forum post - i just dont see the point, and probably never will.

P.S. when can we buy a b0c from a vendor? I know... NEVER but i always gotta ask for something

My opinion, for what it's worth is that AO pays for itself still, and it is run by passionate players using the crumbs off the FC table - reusing AoC servers even .

I am actually pleased it doesn't get a mention in the Q1-4 reports as it would then be at the mercy of the shareholders. Let's enjoy this hobbyist dream and wait for the new engine and allow AO then get the media attention it deserves; the whining will soon be forgotten then. We have a content rich game which is stymied by an ancient codebase, which before Means and Co. got their hands on it would have gone the way of the Dodo (hmm nice name for a MA nano ).

I enjoy FFwM (How many other Games Directors give others the chance to use their platform to speak?) and the obvious enthusiasm in the team to make the improvements happen by hook or by crook. As long as they keep believing in AO we WILL get the new engine. Timelines here have very little to do with IT or any other discipline, it's Make do and Mend, so give them a break and raise a glass when it happens and give them 3 cheers!
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

well Boc from Vendor isn´t such a bad idea to be true... i was thinking the past weeks, maybe months, why i hate ao so much (but i´m still addicted and was stupid enough to buy the black mech wich caught me for another year ao and you can´t just leave when it´s paid).

So well one of the major points i dislike is the totally random loot system, you kill a boss for thousands of times and it doesn´t drop for you, while another guy pulls out the item 3 times in 4 kills...
    The point i want to highlight is, some guys are lucky and get everything, and others do hours of work withoug getting nothing, this should become more of a "we reward work" thing.

I played Star Trek Online since Beta and got 3 Max Level Chars now, well the game is a bit "short" and lacks of content, but it has one great thing that could really help AO, a Badge System, you do an instance and get a specific number of badges for completing it from a quest which can be pulled every 3 hours (or longer, depends of the quest), you get different badges for different quests/levels/instances and pvp, with enough badges you can buy a piece of equipment.
    I heard wow has badges too that work similar but i don´t play wow so i don´t know.

At least i know in Star Trek you can get some of the best Equip Items only with specific badges, i think this is a step to far, but i think for ao we could try to introduce something like this.

You can put the same badges to some Instances (like collector/techno/12m givin "xan badge" and d1/d2 giving Dust badge.... Alappaa/Alptraum/Dark Ruins giving "shadowlands badge" Pf13/28/35/42 (maybe 10) gives "Alium Badge" and Collector/Pandemonium gives "Pande Badge"... 5th and last would be pvp Badge, but i think we have VP for this, but it needs some rework, like everywhere where a player gets killed he should drop VP (VP-Drop should decrease of course after multiple kills to prevent farming just like pvp points do).

With the badges you should be able to buy the Items from specific Vendors, i don´t want to make quotations on how many badges a Beast kill should give and how many badges a Burden should cost, i think the hard numbers are of course a matter of discussion, but i think that (especially if you put them together to obtain the same items) a pf28 Boss kill should of course give less than an artillery commander kill while pf28 Items cost less than AcDc of course, same goes for Alappaa/Alptraum and all the other instances.

Of course Funcom could reduce droprates and drops if they introduce such a system, like beast only dropping 2 instead of 4 weapons and armor pieces, so if you are lucky you can loot it, if not you can buy it after several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I think you missed my point.
    Yeah, um, no worries....she does that a lot. Seems Mastablasta and Ayria have a lot in common with missing points lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Lektronik View Post
    Yeah, um, no worries....she does that a lot. Seems Mastablasta and Ayria have a lot in common with missing points lately.
    Or perhaps we see things from a different perspective that just doesn't line up with yours.

Differing opinions, I know - it's shocking. I'll give you a moment to adjust to the massive shift in reality you're now facing.

To my mind the situation is simple. We asked for information first; don't delude yourselves into thinking otherwise. Even before FWM, before Means was GD, we were asking, begging, demanding and crying for information. We wanted Funcom to talk to us, we wanted to be in the loop. Means gave us that, he came along and decided to put his blood pressure on the line and give us the information we'd been asking for for so long.

And now we have it, but that's not good enough - we want more more more!!! It's irrelevant now that we went from nothing to an amazing source of first hand information, doesn't matter that Funcom is unique in their drive to give us information on on going development because they're not giving us more!!

Come on people, Funcom has to do nothing, they have to give us nothing. There is no EULA or agreement or standard set by the industry that states ANYWHERE that a game company has to do anything beyond provide the product we paid for at the time we paid for it. Instead we get free patched content, free updates, a free graphics update and engine upgrade - alongside free information from the game director himself (most times). And all you can think about is more more more we want more, gimme more, me me me, give me more.

And as if the incessant whining isn't enough you then have to bitch even more when the information we pressed them for isn't accurate. Yo, clue in, perhaps the reason that they didn't tell us anything in the first place - that is until we whined it out of them - is because they weren't sure of it's accuracy. Well look now, they've learned their lesson, they gave information before it was ready because they wanted to be nice and we bitched and cried and moaned because it was off. Do you really think that works in our favour in getting them to give us updates? To get them to give us another timeline? They know damn well that if they release it before it's ready they'll only bring more flak onto themselves from the ungrateful masses.

So my point stands, and I didn't miss yours or anyone elses point - I'm just not in concordance with you or Wrangleline.

Either accept that their information may end up being wrong or accept that you won't get information until they can be sure of it's validity.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Never mind Ayria, you still don't understand what I'm saying. It's not important though since I only care if FC understands. (So you can stop reading right now unless you want to hear me repeat myself a bit) (I also want to make it clear at this point that I understand and agree in general with what you are saying but I'm simply trying to point out that we are talking about slightly different things. I don't have problems with the things you mention but I do have problems with the things I mention).

I'm perfectly willing to concede that AO's playerbase has been asking for information and more communication since the very beginning of AO up until now. This will never change and this desire for communication and information is exactly the same in other MMO's. I also agree that FC have stepped up to this communication challenge in a way that is beyond what is required of them. This is however not at all connected to the point I was making though. When I talk about FC bringing out rushed information first, rather than players demanding it and FC then responding, I am referring specifically to things like the engine and such. The playerbase simply can't ask for information about something that they don't know exist. FC has to tell the playerbase about the existence of the engine project before players can ask for more information about it. You keep saying the same sentence at the end of your post, that we can "accept that you won't get information until they can be sure of it's validity". This is exactly what I keep saying that FC should do. I don't think FC should release any information about anything at all until it's practical for the playerbase to hear about it. If the playerbase wants more communication then FC can talk about something else that is "safe" for them to talk about at that point in time. They don't have to mention something that they are not ready to talk about, and they shouldn't.

It's not practical for the playerbase to hear about engine or anything else special like that if FC has no idea what the end result will be or when'ish it will be finished.

I have played many other MMO's and these other developers don't seem to have this problem (that I have noticed) but FC constantly do. I just want the same level of professionalism from FC that I experience from other developers. Playing WoW and hearing Blizzard say that there will be a profession balance and then having to wait 2 years for it to happen, is simply unthinkable. Blizzard is not that unprofessional. And this has nothing to do with how many are working at Blizzard or how long anything takes to complete. It only has to do with when the initial info is provided to the playerbase.
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Jul 26th, 2010 at 15:36:47.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

I said I wasn't going to post more on the topic but just wanted to chime in....

Wrangeline- The more I read your posts, the more I have to agree that what you've stated is really the root cause of a lot of the frustration that I personally feel with Funcom's communication.

You've also done a rather eloquent job of expanding on what I meant when I said "I'd rather get 0 information than misinformation".. hit the nail right on the head.

When someone's 'estimation' or 'hope' is ridiculously far off (i.e. years) then it just doesn't make sense to have bothered to tell me at all. I'd rather not know than be told about it, and expect a reasonable amount of time for implementation and then get disappointed.

As many have stated.. I play AO for what it is now.. but honestly, the "let's get our player's hopes up" strategy that Funcom has taken the past few years has gotten very old with me. As someone earlier stated (and I think I alluded to myself) it is starting to feel very dishonest.. as if I'm being fed information so that I will hang on and PAY FOR THE GAME that bit longer.. a very dishonest business strategy and semi-retarded since it wasn't the announcement of the new engine, rebalancing, updated starter experience, etc that kept me playing.. though ironically it will be the lack of implementation of such things that will eventually end my subscription (getting back to my personal feelings on dishonest communications coming from companies that I give my money to).

On top of that, the small broken promises or extremely inaccurate 'hopes' (however you wish to word it.. example being the release of the birthday building) is like pouring salt into a wound... and that's actually what got me thinking the past few days about this whole situation (and my original response to Means). I guess I'm just fed up with incompetent communication. Maybe someone was right in saying that me using the word LIE was harsh.. but this situation is harsh. Means isn't my buddy.. in my eyes he is just a representative of a company that I purchase a product from...no more.. no less.

People like to use the word "players" a lot when talking about things.. I think we need to get into the practice of using the word CUSTOMER. Maybe if people were reminded that they are CUSTOMERS and not just PLAYERS then they'd be able to see things from my perspective.

And btw, the new 3 craters city areas are still broken. I won't bother to ask again for an ETA on getting it fixed because I doubt I'd get an accurate answer (and then folks will blame me for holding someone accountable for any provided fix date OR lol, tell me that I should be happy that funcom even put in new cities and that I should just be grateful and stfu). Anyway, just a reminder.. they're not working properly.

Special note to Ayria: I have to say that I'm shocked by your comments.. the same applies to Mastablasta as well since I've come to include you guys in the small group of sensible posters on the forums. I'm not sure if you guys just aren't reading the things I've posted or if you're reading them with some sort of false assumptions in your mind.. but all I can say in response is "Wow.. you're way off base in your assessment on my viewpoint on this situation. I don't expect the game director of any game I play to give me a weekly diary of the dev teams progress. All I expect is a game that has the features I paid for and some folks online to play with. I also expect that any provided information be accurate.. especially information included on patches (which is never accurate in AO) or any pre-released update notes. That's all I expect. If someone provides more that's great, as long as it is accurate. I don't need to know the direction the game devs plan to take in 2 or 3 years, about an expansion that is 5 years in the making or about changes to professions that may or may not ever come to pass. Again, if they tell me, great.. as long as the information provided is accurate. "
    Last edited by Traderjill; Jul 26th, 2010 at 16:11:02.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Never mind Ayria, you still don't understand what I'm saying.
    I do. You seem to fail to grasp that I don't care what Funcom told us - information, as an item, is neutral. What we do with that information makes it good or bad.

Two scenarios could have occurred when Funcom got all excited about the new engine and wanted to tell us the news:

a) We get excited, it's all great we wait in rapt attention for updates and news and enjoy the game that we loved long before we ever knew that a new engine was even possible.

b) We get excited, start demanding more, start playing the game less and less because "it could be better" and start acting as if the time we spent in a game that we said we loved was nothing because now it's just a crap old game made by a crap company who isn't giving us the new engine they so cruelly dangled in front of our noses.

I choose A, which did you pick?
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

I do. You seem to fail to grasp that I don't care what Funcom told us - information, as an item, is neutral. What we do with that information makes it good or bad.

Two scenarios could have occurred when Funcom got all excited about the new engine and wanted to tell us the news:

a) We get excited, it's all great we wait in rapt attention for updates and news and enjoy the game that we loved long before we ever knew that a new engine was even possible.

b) We get excited, start demanding more, start playing the game less and less because "it could be better" and start acting as if the time we spent in a game that we said we loved was nothing because now it's just a crap old game made by a crap company who isn't giving us the new engine they so cruelly dangled in front of our noses.

I choose A, which did you pick?
    Neither. I don't see it as being that simplistic.

But let's end it there. We wont get anywhere with this anyway. Let's move on
    A good debate is always fun (for me anyway) but eventually it hits some kind of wall, for both parties.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Well it's that simple to me. Either you accept it and play the game you love/like or you whine and/or quit. Neither choice will change how fast the engine gets here.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Neither choice will change how fast the engine gets here.
    If most of the people choose quit, it sure as hell will.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post

Slowing it down wasn't what I had in mind.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    lol.. is it now standard practice to use your signature to keep up with the missed promise that meant the most to each customer?

Anyway What you're saying has a point. No one wants everyone to quit.. that's simply crazy. As customers we should be able to express our concerns with things BEFORE we get to a point where we want to quit. That's, at least, what I tried to do in this thread.

I know myself.. and if things go down the road they are going.. I won't renew when my main account comes due in September. I already didn't bother with my second account. I like playing AO.. I feel myself getting disgusted with some questionable practices and I'm going to let Funcom know about it. As a 6+ year customer I feel obligated to do such and they should appreciate the feedback. I'm really glad some other folks have stepped up and expressed their feelings as well.. maybe it can result in some small, but significant, changes in the way they communicate with us... and maybe that will save some accounts.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Jul 26th, 2010 at 17:34:30.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    lol.. is it now standard practice to use your signature to keep up with the missed promise that meant the most to each customer?
    Since it actually gets the attention of Means & some of the Devs, it is starting to look that the most efficient way to "rattle the cages".
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Yes, and if by some miracle we actually get the video soon, then I'll just change it to something else they haven't lived up to yet!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    My opinion of the current situation, involving delays & the impression it gives...

If Funcom would have taken 25% of the 100+ people on the AoC dev team that were familiar with anything involving the Dreamworld engine
    There aren't 100+ people on the AoC team familiar with dreamworld engine coding and development. The 100+ people who worked on AoC have since been relocated to other projects or laid off, as you might remember the very large layoffs a year or so ago that affected the other than AO MMO projects.
    So, in reality there's probably not more people working on AoC and dreamworld tech than there are on AO, just look at the state of AoC and its DX10 port, that was promised at launch; 2 years later and it's still not out in version 1.0. The amount of further development on the rendering engine and integration part needed for The Secret World is very likely a lot less than is needed for developing a full rendering engine technology and implementation from scratch, so there's no surplus of developers there either.

TL;DR: You are not up to date with your information or understanding of software development.

Quote Originally Posted by Lektronik View Post
    No, I can fully understand your point; I'm just saying your point doesn't really apply. AO has rather stopped being a "professional" venture and turned into an enthusiast project run by players for players. If you don't like the enthusiastic tone and firesoul evident in the weekly updates, no matter how premature or overly optimistic they may be, then you're very free to not read them or go to another product where you get only what you pay for.
    FWM is an extra that you would probably be paying a premium to get access to with other companies. It's speculation and sharing of information and brainstorming ideas at a community level.

If you don't like it, simply don't read it. It's that easy. The patchnotes are there with all the information you are asking for when the patch is ready to go live and it's presented in the patcher for your viewing pleasure so you don't need to inconvenience yourself with reading the forums and all this whining, flaming, trolling, lies and misinformation. You're quite free to choose not to do so. So while you still have that choice, kindly stop whining about it, because some of us happen to enjoy it.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    There aren't 100+ people on the AoC team familiar with dreamworld engine coding and development. The 100+ people who worked on AoC have since been relocated to other projects or laid off, as you might remember the very large layoffs a year or so ago that affected the other than AO MMO projects.
    So, in reality there's probably not more people working on AoC and dreamworld tech than there are on AO, just look at the state of AoC and its DX10 port, that was promised at launch; 2 years later and it's still not out in version 1.0. The amount of further development on the rendering engine and integration part needed for The Secret World is very likely a lot less than is needed for developing a full rendering engine technology and implementation from scratch, so there's no surplus of developers there either.

TL;DR: You are not up to date with your information or understanding of software development.
    My comments about that were PAST TENSE... hence the "WOULD have taken:, "WERE familiar with anything involving the Dreamworld engine", "we WOULD HAVE HAD the engine upgrade about TWO YEARS AGO". "Back then" there WERE over 100 people on the AoC team.

Throwing a bunch of technical words into a sentence does not make you an expert any more than playing a game as an nano technician makes you a magician. You have no idea on my level of knowledge or expertise in any field because I never claimed any level of information, knowledge or understanding of software development & did not state anything that would allude to an expertise in said technologies. When you are quoting misinformation as fact to validate your point, it has the opposite effect.

TL;DR:
    As has been stated by others in this thread, you misread things regularly & take the information out of context. People in glass houses should not throw stones. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by tazalanche; Jul 26th, 2010 at 18:58:26.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast