Thread: Bump on old idea (dance floor in WA)

Bump on old idea (dance floor in WA)

This could still get done, and I think WA will need some of attraction in the near future:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=558735

Could also add a 'back room' behind the dance floor area, with rubber walls and a permanent "I Win" button for the party drunks to swat.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

they got more important things to work on than redundant rp nonsense that will be used once every year

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    they got more important things to work on than redundant rp nonsense that will be used once every year
    I'm glad they have you for strategic planning.
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Quote Originally Posted by genele View Post
    The subway has been moved to ICC HQ and all sides will now share this entrance. Sided entrances for the Subway have been closed.
    Didn't they also already remove the IS portal from west athens? I'd recommend people just go to The Grind or one of the other places that most people only visit for the daily mission at this point. I'm not saying this is a terrible idea.. WA is pretty cool and it's ashamed that over the years they have removed all reason to bother going there. Unfortunately, based off of the things that need to be done, I guess I agree with the guy 2 posts up... another RP dance club doesn't seem to be a good use of game resources.

As an added note, I'd be all for them spending a patch cycle working on storyline, events and RP.. I just personally don't feel now is the time and any changes made should be aligned with some new direction they plan to go in regarding revitalizing AO's RP.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Apr 16th, 2014 at 22:27:33.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    . WA is pretty cool and it's ashamed that over the years they have removed all reason to bother going there.
    I remember that. Sillirion added buffed guards there to kill pvp cause pvp'ers apparantly was bothering new players... now it is a ghost-town, the start-up city to clan. *facepalm*
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

I got there all the time! For my shoplifter dailes.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Omni likely see much more of Old Athens than the Clans do nowadays, what with one of our easy dailies being there. Still a great looking city, I've always quite liked that one. Such a shame it's never used 'properly'
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup