Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DB 3 floor 2

UBT works on these bosses
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

UBT dosn't do a damn thing anymore. I'm actually starting to wonder if it speeds mobs up rather then slow them down.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Killed twice myself now by flame I wasn't anywhere near. (Yes, I checked my death messages), and other teammates claiming the same thing.

Still broken.

Passable with luck, but still broken.
    Because Race Yalm

I'm sure fc are monitoring death/success statistics, but if they are relly high on fail perhaps they'll change the insta death flame to a -20% hp reflect piercing like the smalls ones where at start.
    we'll see.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

The fire instantly obliterates you.
    You were attacked with nanobots for 22715 points of unknown damage.
    I was standing no where near the flames, me and kink got him 30% down and he was standing right next to me when I got nuked out of the blue

I do not see how this instance is really worth doing...
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.

Yep. As above, someone standing literally 2 metres away from me (both on her screen, and mine) she was instantly obliterated, and I was completely fine.. we were standing near the box and clearly the section we were in was absolutely not on fire.

Yet insta death.

The instance is doable with a competent team, I'd argue its actually pretty 'easy' but it takes all the fun out of it when the game just randomly kills you, when you arent actually doing it wrong.

I'd say "lol fix sync Funcom" but its been busted for 10 years now, I think making instances with environmental hazards just doesnt work in this game.

Example: DB2.
    Example: Collector (lol they had to remove half the map before it worked) etc.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    I think making instances with environmental hazards just doesnt work in this game.
    This. I guess when you test it on a development server in the same building you don't get these problems, but they really should have learned by now from the other fiascoes with similar mechanics...

myself and others have been hit "insta killed" by flames without even being near them. either lessen rezz time, and drop us right outside of the instance when we die, or fix this crap imo.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Example: DB2.
    Example: Collector (lol they had to remove half the map before it worked) etc.
    Huh? I remember completing both on launch day. They weren't impossible, just not as easy as most liked.

Collector was patched to stop sploiting. If you did it the proper way, there was no issues at all.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    Huh? I remember completing both on launch day. They weren't impossible, just not as easy as most liked.
    Sure, it was doable. But sometimes you'd die due to sync issues without doing anything wrong cause the game thought you were falling into the machine/too close to the wall. More or less exactly the same situation as with db3 currently.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post

Collector was patched to stop sploiting. If you did it the proper way, there was no issues at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Sure, it was doable. But sometimes you'd die due to sync issues without doing anything wrong cause the game thought you were falling into the machine/too close to the wall. More or less exactly the same situation as with db3 currently.
    This. Both instances are great in concept, but there were plenty of times I saw dead bodies lying on the walkways in DB2 that had been killed by falling off, which I found interesting considering the dead body is sitting on the walkways.

Collector had people being impaled by spikes when they were tanking the guy in the middle of the room, etc.

Either the netcode needs to be fully fixed (see 10 years of this problem), or these events need to be reworked, made harder in some other way to reduce dependence on standing in position X to avoid being instantly killed.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

fencing in sector 42 from sync

I usually disable most the GUI when I play, and ignore chat

It's annoying to read chat, ncu-window and watch the world at same time.

Use sound/visuals instead of having mobs shouting in chat please, and a visible timer to this buff, so we can play.

why? so your assaultdoctor can use it's repertoir while doing sweet jumps around the room?

lol, yeah.

"I disable all the interface of the game and as a result I do not know what is going on" is not a fault with the instance.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

She does sorta have a point and having some better indicators wouldn't hurt. Even with a full GUI it's a bit hard to doc that place because of all the factors that you have to monitor.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Done the instance twice a row yesterday. I died both times tho. Dunno how the remaining 4 ppl managed it.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    why? so your assaultdoctor can use it's repertoir while doing sweet jumps around the room?
    Duh...

I should be able to watch the world only 2 c whats going on/what to do. Difficulty remains, just less annoying.

Use sound, animation and visuals. Also; rewards needs to improve. Why are we doing this?

Socially it would be cool with more slayerdroid-transference nanos.
    Last edited by Lletah; Nov 7th, 2011 at 07:22:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Duh...

I should be able to watch the world only 2 c whats going on/what to do. Difficulty remains, just less annoying.

Use sound, animation and visuals. Also; rewards needs to improve. Why are we doing this?

Socially it would be cool with more slayerdroid-transference nanos.
    I play without sound, so that would only make me have a problem, instead of you!

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    I'm breaking out the good booze for this round.

But you forgot to say "nanopack".
    Because Race Yalm

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast