Thread: Towerwar history (Rimor)

Towerwar history (Rimor)

I've been logging/tracking all towerwar activity on Rimor since September 2006. Ther's been a lot of fighting since then for sure! Both ingame over the fields, and on forums about who owned who, who's gimp and I do believe the forums have been used to acquire tower fields as well.

A while ago, I was wondering just how much info I could possibly squeeze out from the three messages that I log; The "attacked", the "abandoned base" and the "victorious!" messages. The answer? A lot!

Without further ado, I give you:
    Timelapse of Rimor TowerWar Activity (September 2006 - December 2011) - available in FullHD!

Out of all recorded history (september 2006 to early december 2011), the average SideXP is as follows:
    Code:
       Omni: 10,555%
    Neutral: 1,864%
       Clan: 12,443%
    For the curious: Atlantean Timelapse

If you want more details on towerwar activity, please see towerwars.info
    Last edited by Demoder; Dec 23rd, 2011 at 13:55:09.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

pretty epic.

Wtb your towerwar site back up btw

Last edited by Demoder; Dec 8th, 2011 at 14:48:23.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Very impressive!
    Did you get that inspiration from Nuclear Detonation Timeline "1945-1998" at all?
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

Its impressive work, Demoder. I dont know what to say
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Nice job - gives a great perspective to the whole NW discussion
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Thanks for the kind words.

Gridzfix: That's exactly it! I was having trouble sleeping one night, saw that video and thought "Hmm.. it would be nice to have something like this for AO tower wars!"

'Beautiful' is the most appropriate word to describe your work.
    ಠ_ಠ

i liked the part with the numbers and the colors going up and down.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Very nice indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by docharmm
    Srry but this is not just a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Comi
    On tl7 notum wars, I used to rush clan blobs, sb and then os, effectively wiping an entire clan force. Now, we cant do that anymore, how is that not a change ?!

Brilliant.
    Thornee - resurrected lowbie, former 200 Fixer
    Stannerd - 220 Soldier
    Megusta - TL7 Doc
    Kaleeh - TL5 Shade

fun ! nice job

Do you have average side xp from 2006 to 2011 for omnis and clans ?

Quote Originally Posted by Docbzh View Post
    fun ! nice job

make the calc yourself lazy frenchie
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

Quote Originally Posted by Docbzh View Post
    Out of all recorded history (september 2006 to early december 2011):
    Code:
       Omni: 10,555%
    Neutral: 1,864%
       Clan: 12,443%

Sweet, I really like the testament to how long we (The Renaissance, Dark Front, FLW, etc.) held the TL2/3 range from Mid-2007 through to the end of 2008 (I think I quit about mid-2008)
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

pretty cool
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Just one word. AWESOME!
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)