Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means: July 23rd, 2010 - Insert Creative Subtitle Here

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    I was just putting in what has been said by FC lately that would be relevant as often enough FC doesn't come right out and respond on matters. Other than in the Q&A FWM threads there usually are no answers given to what people ask here or other most places. So we generally have to go by what we can piece together.

People routinely hope or ask for responses from FC (self included) but usually get none. After missing the last hopeful date and the complaints that followed it doesn't seem likely they'll try to commit to even a general date till it's about ready to go. At this stage they're likely regretting their cutesy efforts with the revealing present building idea.
    Yep, been posting on the forums for a long time so realize all that you said and that's why when you post your theories in other threads I read and appreciate the input. I was just letting you know, since you replied to my comment, that I wasn't looking for theory from the players when I posted my question but holding on to the slim chance that Kintaii or Means might reply. Outside of that, I can speculate on the reasons like everyone else, but thank you for your time.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Nanomages are icky.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

no u
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    30 Second Cooldown, so I wouldn't think it's that spammable.
    Didn't see that :P
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Engine
    Virgine
    Imagine
    Aubergine

Quote Originally Posted by boltgun View Post
    If I remember right, you get on BS queue and get access to this pf.

So even if it never start and you're alone in the queue, you can get VP from the npc there.
    That's how I understand it, and the appeal is being able to sign up to otherwise-dead battle station ranges and go get some VP - hopefully at a greater rate than from LE missions.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    That's how I understand it, and the appeal is being able to sign up to otherwise-dead battle station ranges and go get some VP - hopefully at a greater rate than from LE missions.
    Yep the other appeal is that you can go straight into pvp while waiting for battlestation numbers to align as the new zone is open and doesn't require certain numbers on either side, but I assume not the vp reward or structure of the battle stations.

Quote Originally Posted by odds91 View Post
    LOL! "Unicorn!!!! With a Horn!" -at the bottom of the spreadsheet
    It's so FLUFFY I'm gonna die!

And the spreadsheet is too...

PINK!
    Last edited by tazalanche; Jul 23rd, 2010 at 22:41:31.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Fourth page, again
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Every week i look forward to hopefully seeing some opifex male heads.. we are the sexiest race after all

The male nanomage's mouth looks... false. Fake. Not right. Not sure how to explain it, but it looks *wrong* to me.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by Klanbear View Post
    Been reading too much lately m8
    Reading? No
    Cartoons? Yus! <3 the classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    The male nanomage's mouth looks... false. Fake. Not right. Not sure how to explain it, but it looks *wrong* to me.
    Oh yeah, I think Pepé is on to something here.... there is something "off" about it.

I always assumed that head had his mouth sewn shut (there are other NM heads with no mouths right? Maybe NMs feed/absorb notum of RK to survive or some such?), anyway those things just look like they're floating over the lips as if they're stuck on, not piercing the skin.... Or have I just got the wrong idea about what they are?
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

you do realize that the day you release the changes to the NT's nanos, and god forbid, NT perks... That the lot of you might as well barricade yourselves into your office with lots of water, food and guns, right?
    Last edited by Solstiare; Jul 24th, 2010 at 09:19:06.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Holy crap, these keeper nanoes look AWESOME.

This is going to be awesome fun.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Holy crap, these keeper nanoes look AWESOME.

This is going to be awesome fun.
    Parry and Riposte - BACK FROM THE DEAD
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

nothing mentioned about the anniversary building yet?
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

I hate to be a skipping record, but what is the timetable for the implementation of these changes!? ;(
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by krattonomic View Post
    nothing mentioned about the anniversary building yet?
    Yeah... Kintaii really should have posted something about it in this week's FW(o)M.

Quote Originally Posted by kintaii View Post
    *snip* lindelu's been hard at work digging into a few improvements for some of the daily missions and we should hopefully be getting those out before too long. Incoming goodness includes some new mission scaling for several of the daily missions and a bunch of other various tweaks and adjustments here and there. With any luck we'll have these (or at least the majority of them) out with the same update which reveals the hidden birthday building, so keep your eyes peeled for that one incoming soon. =) *snip*

Oh... he did.

Soon™

On a side note:
    Hey Quitter, maybe you should add the building reveal to your signature list. Means previously said:
    The parts for the building will be available for at least a few weeks. It is most likely the building will be revealed on the 13th or 14th of July.
    The bulding will likely be revealed on the 13th or 14th of July. Until then the parts will be available.
    Last edited by tazalanche; Jul 24th, 2010 at 05:55:17.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

@taz: I have reached the characters limit for signatures
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

i was allowed to build a closed sticky thread in the community corner of the german forum with the same function your signature has quitter... try to ask means if you can make one here

I had fun searching all fwm for informations of the most important upcoming changes and show them in one thread, it´s a nice information but i could understand why funcom doesn´t want this hehe.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast