Thread: /overflow command

/overflow command

So um, why aren't you allowed to open your overflow window on demand?

Wouldn't mind seeing a command like this implemented so that you don't have to force your overflow open again if you accidently close it. You know... like a new player might have to do, since their newbie island quests give items as rewards.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

bump, wondered this myself
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

terrible on bs, cant open overflow, cant swap items or cast nanos XD, nor can you trade with anyone to fix it.e
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Bumpies!
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

u just want everything easy dont you!? ><

nah, come on, FC doesn't makes mistakes like this, it was probably in game at some point and some disgruntled employee deleted the command.

also: keep one of those portable fgrid thingies with you, and open it with inv full if you're on BS and need it opened, or some other item that spawns another. that should work.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Unless the overflow compartment is infinite in it's storage capacity, and it can make the game explode when people dump everything in it

Actually, that sounds like something that might happen on a Friday night. Let's find out <3

Overflow does have a limit. It's like 30 or so. I reached it once making Extruder bars on my trader. You get a message like "Congrats noob, you just lost an item!" Pretty funny.
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    So um, why aren't you allowed to open your overflow window on demand?
    cause FC doesnt want lazy people using it as another pack/bank.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    cause FC doesnt want lazy people using it as another pack/bank.
    Being able to open it doesn't mean you can drag and drop stuff in there
    Make it that you can open it with /overflow, but leave the rest like it is. You can only "add" items to the overflow well... if you inventory is overflowing, not by dragging and droppen em into there. Items get deleted from overflow oc on zone. Its hardly another bank or pack if you have to make your inventory overflow to add items and they get deleted on zone Long blabla short: leave everthing as it is, just make overflow openable by /overflow command IF there are items in the overflow (otherwise make a message: "There are no items in the Overflow inventory". Just in case someone accidently closed it and doesn't have to make the inventory overflow again to open it.
    Might encourage overflow tradeskilling a bit, but no harm in that in my opinion.

ummm bump!
    °

--(Tradeskiller love! - Thanks FC!)--
    Phracton - Engi | Pyror - MP | Ariovist - Crat
    Boardmember and Waste Disposal Unit of Dragon Security Agency

°
    - First Engineer that killed Ice Golem with a full team ... in Inferno!
    - Proud member of the first omni/neut 220 MP allstar team in iPande, with all four breeds!