Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New quest mobs "slightly" overpowered...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulna View Post
    I wonder who of the "they are soloable / not hard" guys here actually tried them after the patch ...
    bump

we killed both with a 220 trox sol and a 220 doc, and the only thing said after was
    "Let's get the hell outta here"

even with the higher doc your raid can be turned into a mess because of the crits.
    > 2 in a row ? bang

not mentionning the spider adds which absolutely require a mezzer

I can see some whining around there, but for the peeps who talk about it without having try this....read my mind.
    Amordoki 220 nm NT
    Amorforcer 214 trox ENFO
    Amorotti 177 solitus DOC
    Amorexia 150 opi SHADE

Get uncrittable tank, have 220 MA with full CiB trained to tank.
    And don't tell me it can crit me, because even beast couldn't do that o.O

I haven't tried them after patch but uncrittable tank with 13k HP might not be better than crittable tank with 40k HP if they indeed do 10k+ regular hits and have crazy AR

Sounds to me like enf or soldier with an extra doc probably would be better. Those hits posted are harder than beasts btw
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Oh and bump for increasing value on SSD :P
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

Angry

slightly is a lil understate,.. i got hitten my a lvl 200 green mob for 3k normal blowes this is insane !@!
    and i wil not metion crits

hurray for hard mobs, wtb more.

Just tried the anansis and they have indeed been boosted alot both HP and Damagewise.
    Infernal Spirit Hunters has had the same boost it seems, those are still gimp tho, just not the epic kind of gimp they were before
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Amordok View Post
    deniska
    This message is hidden because deniska is on your ignore list.

ah, too bad.....
    Still can't get over French got owned by Italians muahaha?

Quote Originally Posted by Djurmamman View Post
    I haven't tried them after patch but uncrittable tank with 13k HP might not be better than crittable tank with 40k HP if they indeed do 10k+ regular hits and have crazy AR

Sounds to me like enf or soldier with an extra doc probably would be better. Those hits posted are harder than beasts btw
    Well those self 13.5k can just easily become 16k with appropriate buffs.
    Any fat tank will go down like sack'o'**** after 2 crits and while doc is still be in recharge after last heal So I'll keep my opinion, for the single mob MA is better tank then enfo or solja.

Glad I've camped my SSD a while ago.

Gonna give it a try anyway as soon as possible, nothing to look ahead for my shade from new quests in terms of loot anyway, and I'm sick of waiting for Embers Chimeras to spawn, so I'll wait for patch fixes to satisfy my storyline curiosity...
    Dave "Endless" Lenren - Surprise! You're dead - RK3 Shade -
    aka Russel "Rushe" Lenren

Proud member of Enlivenment of Nyaya

We may need you to play twing-twang (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Well those self 13.5k can just easily become 16k with appropriate buffs.
    Any fat tank will go down like sack'o'**** after 2 crits and while doc is still be in recharge after last heal So I'll keep my opinion, for the single mob MA is better tank then enfo or solja.
    So, with all the blah blah, did you actually solo'd em after the patch or are you just bragging?

The OP mentions they are tough as hell now (wich is true, i rather go 1v1 with LoTV than those dudes now with ma Doc) and you keep saying they are super mega easy.
    How about you actually go out and kill em then?

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

I wouldn't mind them to be that hard if they only needed to be killed once each for the new quests. I DO mind considering that they'll need to be killed a dozen or more times in a row to farm patterns for the garden key. Getting a high-hp tank, a good doc and calmer for two kills is not a problem, questing people will surely team for that. But it's hardly possible keeping that team for hours to farm patterns, the boredom/stress ratio is far too high..

Well those self 13.5k can just easily become 16k with appropriate buffs. Any fat tank will go down like sack'o'**** after 2 crits and while doc is still be in recharge after last heal So I'll keep my opinion, for the single mob MA is better tank then enfo or solja.
    When i was there after the patch to check for 40m range on them it looked like this:
    agg from spider
    agg from left hand.
    root left hand
    run run run
    mezz spiders (gotten 2 more adds by now)
    inch back towards left hand to get in range
    still outside nanorange, while apparently inside melee range
    two instant hits: 7,5k + 9,2k
    reclaim.

Earlier i could tank these easy with a semi-awake doc onboard.
    Teh nasty
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by _Delerium View Post
    When i was there after the patch to check for 40m range on them it looked like this:
    agg from spider
    agg from left hand.
    root left hand
    run run run
    mezz spiders (gotten 2 more adds by now)
    inch back towards left hand to get in range
    still outside nanorange, while apparently inside melee range
    two instant hits: 7,5k + 9,2k
    reclaim.

Earlier i could tank these easy with a semi-awake doc onboard.
    Teh nasty
    Nts are the nerfiest :'(
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Guys I think we are missing one thing here. These things are supposed to be done by lvl 190-205 toons so they can get a key to the garden. So why are 220 peeps bitching. Inferno isn't a 220 playground its for people to come and quest and lvl and aquire things on there journy to 220.

If you are 215+ STFU and quit bitching that you cant skate through life. Now that being said Inferno is not supposed to be the playground for 220 so with that in mind what are these mobs supposed to be for? I mean if you look at the gardens and the ql of nanos sold there you will come to conclusion that Inf is actualy for 190-205 lvl toons to quest in and 205+ to complete there lvling to 220. Nothing more so why would you make them kill mobs that 220's are complaining about?

Maybe we nwwd to rethink what mobs we are sending these lowbies in to kill?

i just visited them, yes they are hard! and it's great

who says i have to solo them now, i'm glad if i can't. even though 220 soldier and 217 doc killed right-hand pretty safely. (they were just killing it when i stopped by)

and for the *whine* i need a gardenkey-people...you don't have to kill right+left-hand to get a pattern. you can get it pretty easily from the other mobs on the island. the hard bosses are therefor for highlevel chars, who are able to kill it and then obtain a patternpiece at a higher dropchance for it.
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Gardenkey for lvl 205? say that to the people that got it at 218+..

gardenkey is a regular item that all got now, wasnt that before
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstalker View Post
    So, with all the blah blah, did you actually solo'd em after the patch or are you just bragging?

The OP mentions they are tough as hell now (wich is true, i rather go 1v1 with LoTV than those dudes now with ma Doc) and you keep saying they are super mega easy.
    How about you actually go out and kill em then?
    Go max reading, I never said they are super easy I just said MA would be better to tank then enfo.
    And I wasn't talking about solo I was mentioning doc's backup all the time, it's time to buy that pair of cool glasses you always wanted
    Last edited by deniska; Sep 6th, 2006 at 06:16:02.

Go max reading, I never said they are super easy I just said MA would be better to tank then enfo.
    And I wasn't talking about solo I was mentioning doc's backup all the time, it's time to buy that pair of cool glasses you always wanted
    you didn't answer his question tho. evades ftw ? please do them with your doc of favour and THEN post here again instead of derailing this thread into a "I didn't say this but I said that" discussion

just a few statements of you you have yet to prove:

"And don't tell me it can crit me, because even beast couldn't do that o.O"
    "Any fat tank will go down like sack'o'**** after 2 crits and while doc is still be in recharge after last heal So I'll keep my opinion, for the single mob MA is better tank then enfo or solja."

btw why don't ma's tank the beast if they are better tanks for single mobs?
    Last edited by Ulna; Sep 6th, 2006 at 06:27:51.
    * proud member of Storm *

you didn't answer his question tho. evades ftw ? please do them with your doc of favour and THEN post here again instead of derailing this thread into a "I didn't say this but I said that" discussion
    Maybe I wouldn't do that if there were less people who just have to interpret my words as they fking like and twist the them as they fking wish

just a few statements of you you have yet to prove:

"And don't tell me it can crit me, because even beast couldn't do that o.O"
    "Any fat tank will go down like sack'o'**** after 2 crits and while doc is still be in recharge after last heal So I'll keep my opinion, for the single mob MA is better tank then enfo or solja."
    I did tank beast for a short peroid of time when tank died on one of the raids and no it couldn't crit me.
    If they do crit 13k then any fat tank w/o ultra behe would go down in 2 hits, simple math, and how many 220 enfos out there can cast ultra behe just easily?

btw why don't ma's tank the beast if they are better tanks for single mobs?
    Dunno, you tell me. I've seen solja tanking beast quite easily. Besides beast isn't exactly normal mob, I havn't really seen any mobs/bosseas that AoE nuke for 15k, but hey derailing it to extremes like beast FTW, ain't it?

Maybe I wouldn't do that if there were less people who just have to interpret my words as they fking like and twist the them as they fking wish
    you are the master of twisting - all I want is that you actually try them before you are posting your opinion as the "only valid truth" here. don't think that is wrong.

I did tank beast for a short peroid of time when tank died on one of the raids and no it couldn't crit me.
    I have seen Juliett "tank" the Beast for quite a long while when she got heal aggro. so ? the point is that you claim the anansis can't crit you which you have yet to prove.

and you are derailing this thread. instead of staying on topic (are those two mobs overpowered now - yes or no) you first state that you soloed them quite easy (before patch tho). then that a 13.5 uncrittable tank is better for single mobs than enfs or soljas. that the beast couldn't crit you so those 2 won't crit you either (without having tested it). etc.

I think you have a huge knowledge of MAs Deniska, but your forum posts are mostly spam. and I am not the only one thinking that. your opinion is the only valid, everyone who disagrees is being flamed. you derail threads by posting not on topic. you post wrong information. did you even notice that in your sales thread you mixed up the agility / sense stats of the rings you sell? are you aware that enfs also have single taunts and not only mongo? or how would an enf tank biodome otherwise ... ?

anyways, for my own sake I put you on ignore now. <3
    Last edited by Ulna; Sep 6th, 2006 at 07:13:42.
    * proud member of Storm *

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast