Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Voice - May

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    One of the greatest AO mystery: What in the hell are the chests in Crypt of Home and what they contain?
    Means answered that question before he left :P
    Is CoH chest openable?

Not right now...but for the future...who knows. At this point when it DOES open it should be something pretty special
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...03&postcount=9

My question for the devs;

Since many people are concerned about how Top Heavy AO has become, are there any plans for making and keeping a healthy low level population or will the focus continue to be on pushing everyone to endgame? What strategies are you considering to ensure a healthy population balance?

Quote Originally Posted by Neosh1 View Post
    How are you going to solve the issue of low income/expensive equipment that newbies have?
    This+1

OR: any plans to adjust subscription prices?
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Just a couple:

Will you remove the Lost Eden requirement on the last tradeskill of:
    Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer

Since it was usable by SL only characters before that patch, for YEARS.

Also will you make tl3 shades temporarily usable by removing the title requirement off of:
    Nippy John Stiletto

Thanks, that's really all I want right now.

Edit: Oh, and do you ever plan on bringing back the 5 dollar a month SL only accounts?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; May 1st, 2013 at 22:43:51.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

How come we pay a very high monthly fee and specifically the € people and why doesn't this reflect in, just for example, an up-to-date website?
    Last edited by Tradeher; May 1st, 2013 at 22:00:02.

First of all, thank you for doing this.

Are there any development plans in the work to bridge the gap between new players and veterans? With the game being ported to Steam soon, a lot of folks will soon be playing the game for the first time, and a rare opportunity exists to create buzz in the game once more. The new player experience is a great start, but what plans, if any, are there to address:

1.) How new players obtain credits - the forums are great, but that's not an easy to use resource for a brand new player, yet a full set of QL 10 implants generally costs more than someone leaving the current newbie areas has. Furthermore, the forums almost always point to what I have outlined in point 3.

2.) How players find out where to go after finishing an area - IE, an NPC at the bottom of the Subway tells you to go to TOTW?

3.) The dependency on Clicksaver or the GMI to obtain higher nanos. Rare nanos, like Grid Armor, are fine, but 'normal' QL 125+ nanos are a pain to obtain for an unknowing new player, who, realistically, does not have the ~3 million credits per nano to spend.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Vanillashake; May 1st, 2013 at 23:06:23.

Do you plan to increase or remove cap on 9 and 10 LE research?

Hello! Are there any plan what so ever to add more functionality to the GUI? I.E. an org interface and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeher View Post
    How come we pay a very high monthly fee and specifically the € people and why doesn't this reflect in, just for example, an up-to-date website?
    This!

I want finally get clear answer, just go get a nerfstick and go hit CEO and other dudes untill they give answer...

You changed the steam structure, fix the payment too...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Do you plan on moving to a free to play model?
    ♚ Hail To The King Baby. ♚

Hey, you focus much on NPE (how u define new players in a 10YO mmo? ) which seems to be a area for those 1-20 or something, but new players in AO also miss out a little at later levels. I feel it is little team-content being structured and dailies + kitejobs have taken over the xp'ing. The current loot and gamesystem also make 42 not run and that there is very very much lootright-selling by crat/sol/doc in AO.

I also feel that AO has became a incohesive game of several seperate grinds (go to x to get x item, go to y to get y type of xp, go to z to get z type of currency etc) after expansions has gone by.

Will you maybe adress these issues and will we see team-dailies which has both credits, loot and xp like it was pre-sl?

Also, seeing more stuff like stimulants, nanos and clusters etc in vp-shop would be cool.
    Last edited by leetlover; May 1st, 2013 at 23:20:05.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Why are people from Europe (UK especially) getting punished by paying more for the same content the Americans get? What did we do wrong?

Edit: If it's tied to the local currency of the user, why can't I pay 15 RSD per month? Or even 15 HRK...
    Last edited by byteflush; May 1st, 2013 at 23:32:40.
    Solweintraub - Engi - 220/30/70
    Byteflush... - Advy - 150/04/14

Let's leave discussion other person's questions out of this thread. It just clutters it up and gives Morteia too much to slog through. You guys can argue about stuff in a hundred other threads.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Will you do anything to make Tarasque a pvp-encounter again? Current system fails.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

In the early days of AO the timeline chronicled the story of the game and many events in the timeline involved the players.

More recently updates have been sparse, limited to one or two updates a year or even skipping years altogether.

Are there plans to update the timeline in the future
    1. To show frequent updates again so people can see the storyline isn't dead
    2. to include events with player participation, as opposed to merely being the gamelore summarization of patch notes for major updates, and finally
    3. with the option for new players and prospective players to view the entries in chronological order, so they can catch up on the backstory without being forced to mentally reverse 24 pages of text?

Regarding leveling towards the higher levels, when if ever can we see an alternative to inferno missions?

Will you give me total control over the item database to revitalize RK loot?
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Q1) Is Funcom planning to adjust the subscription rates or maybe even considering changing the business model ? If you do, can you give us details ?
    Q2) Are the old rebalance documents still relevant ?
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Why is there a door behind Number Nine?
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranide View Post
    Why is there a door behind Number Nine?
    He has to go to the bathroom somewhere...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

When you will bill same price to customers from EU and US (VAT aside)?
    Dragocz RK1

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast