Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Wild Cookie Appears

My favorite spot is omni trade superior shop afking
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Community representative.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

vBulletin Message
    sezmra has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Welcome. There's a typo in your signature!

did someone say cookies?
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    vBulletin Message
    sezmra has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    Like.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Anyone taking bets on the countdown to Farewell/Goodbye letter?
    Based God.

Sezmra will never leave
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Anyone taking bets on the countdown to Farewell/Goodbye letter?
    Although I've seen Sez for several years in a row at anniversay/holiday parties...the avg turn around time from Forum hello post to Forum goodbye post is 4-7months. Is that coincidence or a direct cause and effect?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Welcome to the AO forums and may god (or whatever deity you believe in) have mercy on your soul.

Welcome aboard the good ship HMS AO.

My favourite place is Omni Forrest. So many trees, so many, many trees. I feel at one with nature. Can you talk to the devs about having a Hot Tub put out there so we can relax, and unwind for a while?

Thankyou please.
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

City of Home, on top of that tower near the beast lair exit
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Hey sezmra, I need your help.

I accidentally a whole cookie.

What should I do.. is this dangerous?
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post

That entirely depends on which batch you were munching!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

hey sezmra,
    welcome on board.
    My favorite place is BY5 in Tir, where all my guildmates meet together.
    Igoros, Adventurer
    Igoroc, Enforcer
    Igorus, Keeper
    Igorac, Doctor
    Igoras, Fixer
    Igoris, Soldier
    President of Phoenix

Location is a broad word:

My favourite instance: Crypt of Home - although a tiny bit too dark in certain spots, its very interesting for that reason. Also the mystery of the chests, shadowlands statue, and runes sprawled all over the place.

My favourite playfield: Schoel. Too many secrets and slightly dark feel like CoH provides an environment I can go back to again and again and discover a new static or new area or mob to explore.

My favourite environment?: RK. Mostly the urban areas. Rome Blue/Omni-HQ/etc has a nice cyberpunk feel. Harry's is nice - shame to see it so dead. Umm it would be great if there were more neon signs in the cities and dingy graffiti sprawled on walls like in the RK missions, very "deus ex"-y graffiti neon signs omni-tek police state propaganda, etc, etc. even more so for clan areas. Maybe have certain areas of the RK slums or trains coming out of the walls or abandonned, like the subways, actually look like the missions so it gives a feeling of seamless-ness between the missions and outdoors.

That would put the finishing touches necessary for perfection status of this already great sci-fi/cyberpunk mmo (with a fantasy twang!)

My favourite "location" umm I guess the platform at omni-ent/ the rhompa bar. I really miss the days when that was *packed* with people and orgs talking, and reserving the tables/areas because they were leet.
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

Hi there

My favorite location is Borealis outside FT. Bet I spent half my AO onlinetime there.

The subway and Omni trade also brings out some good nostalgic feelings as well as the old starter areas.

Is it just me or does this wild cookie rarely appear? :O
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal

First of all, be sure that you always have a tall glass of milk or other preferred beverage on hand. This will help wash down any cookie mishaps. Next time, be cautious and savor your cookie!

Quote Originally Posted by Masta
    Sezmra will never leave
    Probably not, no. Just look at my join date! I can't escape Rubi-Ka.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau
    Who are you and where do you come from?

What MMOs will you be focused on the most with your Community Manager position?

Do you have any plans with the community of AO?

Is this just a formality thing and we will only see you when new patches are released and up coming down times?

Its ok if you aren't focused on AO or anything but it would be best if you made your position clear before people whine about how you should bring back the "Your Voice" thing and making other ludicrous demands.
    I am.. an opifex! Erm. That's a pretty broad question.

At this time, I'll be focusing on all Funcom products.

Without promising too much, I can say that I am working to pick up with some ongoing projects Morteia was overseeing before her departure. However, "Your Voice" is not slated to return, sadly. I rather not mislead anyone to think otherwise.

NOT just a formality thing, no, not at all. You'll see me around more and more in game and out. I'm on the forums most of the day as well. (with working PMs, now of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mastura
    My favourite "location" umm I guess the platform at omni-ent/ the rhompa bar.
    I remember the platform outside of Rompa very well.

Thanks for the welcome, folks.

I like the new avatar pic Sez! The last time I ate cookies like that I lost about 8hours of my life & have since been unable to look at yellow in the same way!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast