Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anarchy Online "Winter Holidays" has started!

well back in the Alliance, the larger org there is Athen Palladins and they are all very active in US timezone's and always has higher lvl toons there and a mix of lower too, as does ATC there's always something to do, but it may not be the thing you want to do at the time, and maybe that's the problem.

Of the orgs ive seen and been in, that Alliance always has something going on, and 3-4 we have been in together, but Aliance orgs seem to be the busiest. Its easy to make friends there, but also easy to have drama and make enemies, but that's any game i think.

-Meritosthene

Quote Originally Posted by madman666 View Post
    well back in the Alliance, the larger org there is Athen Palladins and they are all very active in US timezone's and always has higher lvl toons there and a mix of lower too, as does ATC there's always something to do, but it may not be the thing you want to do at the time, and maybe that's the problem.
    And that's the primary issue you really have at endgame that I was trying to point out with that list of 20 TL7 activities. The likelihood of finding other people wanting to do the same things that you want to do, on a regular basis, is pretty slim especially when you factor in that people also play toons of different title levels and the lockout system.

I suspect that even the very active WoW server I played on would feel like it had a low population if its endgame toons were split between so many things to do.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Dec 21st, 2013 at 02:50:06.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Should be more 'get reward from npc' than 'loot from corpse' to encourage teams.

It is also sad that only crat, doc and sol/enfo has critical functions in a team. Why does enfo have better alpha than agent? imo it should be much more powerdisparity (seperation of power) between professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Everything in AO is done in small strike teams to increase loot chances so finding someone that just wants to team up for the fun of it or social experience is extremely rare.
    Yeah, and the reason for this is 100% Funcom. The players are always right. Meaning the way they play AO is the only right way 2 play AO. I always said it; Tranfser lootfolders to currently played content. Let strictly pvp-players buy 125+ nanos, 201+ nanos/clusters etc in vp-shop and make team-dailes with updated loot-tables so people can play their professions...cause the loot is the profession in many cases.

Having a game that is like dailies, Kite/ost >>> inf under the wings of a 220 and kill a thousand hacker uri's all alone is not a mmo-game, nor a exiting singleplayergame. And again, it is 100% FC's fault that the 'playthrough' of AO is like this 2day.

And yeah, the veteranbot should be the only veteran-advantage the game offers imo.
    Last edited by leetlover; Dec 22nd, 2013 at 00:13:47.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I suspect that even the very active WoW server I played on would feel like it had a low population if its endgame toons were split between so many things to do.

They could make 'kill all zods >>> return to npc' the only xp-daily for 205-215 and 'kill all portalmobs' the only xp-daily for 215-220 and then have NCU-stuff droå from db3...but thats off-topic I guess.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    It is also sad that only crat, doc and sol/enfo has critical functions in a team. Why does enfo have better alpha than agent? imo it should be much more powerdisparity (seperation of power) between professions.

Because professions haven't been balanced. Plus Enfos Advys and such have gained more than agents with past expansions/patches. IMO perks must be redone way that you have good damage and less def and vice versa. Now some professions have both. Also I would like to see stuns from MA's & shades, agents. NSD from MP to play bigger role in boss fights. Now it is like you said Doc, Crat, Sold & Enf. Rest are mostly useless.

Question Where are they? Increase spawn times please

All i have found in a few cities are plenty of ginger leets. I can see alot of work went into them but I can only make 3 diff types of cookies and they are nodrop so why are there so many gingerleets and so few of the ice/Wintar leets?

It so bad that there are high lvl Neutrals camping out in WA and OA. Can you please increase the spawn times or at least let us know if what you get in the Grinchgeneral in the santa mish is the same loot you would get from the Wintar leets. As I dont know what much of the old winter loot is i dont mind doing 4 hours of repeatable santa missions in order to get my hands on it. Id rather not ofc but what is is.

I love that you made those lightshow nanos so easy to get in the bor find the stolen presents mission. Thanks for that! Ive waited years to get my hands on them again

I have only found a few Ant/Ice leets also ... mostly just Ginger leets.

The Iceleets appear to drop snowflakes and snowflake machines plus all the parts to the snowmen that dropped from the workshop missions last year. I have seen none of this loot in this year's workshop missions.

The Antleets appear to drop presents and antlers. Presents drop from Grinch but the antlers are not in the workshop missions this year.

I have seen three cookie shapes so far and a personal cooker from the Gingerleets ... no clue how to make the cookies.

And YES funcom, PLEASE increase the spawn rate and/or more locations for the holiday leets. We asked for this last year also.

I noticed the holiday leets spawning yesterday, I did not see them before this.

Liwa

Edit: So today I went thru both sides of Rome with my fixer and I found 6 Ginger leets in total, one Iceleet stuck in geometry and zero Antleets. Even if someone was farming them, there should be a few more or at least bodies.

Clearly there are not enough of these spawning ... Rome is the largest of the three areas.

20 minutes later ... zero of any kind of leets.

Just checked all three zones again, 2 hrs later and zero leets ....
    Last edited by Liwa; Dec 28th, 2013 at 20:47:39. Reason: not enough spawn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234