62 8.55%
  • New Shadowlands Mission

251 34.62%
  • Towerwars changes

244 33.66%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: You decide, first edition!

Quote Originally Posted by edmaster3 View Post
    The only lvl that you can say is almost at 40% balance is the 220 one.
    Yeah, thats true. 200 vs other 200 is also pretty balanced.

imo, there is no need for battlestation at all levels and it can be more alternative methods for vp 4 pvm'ers.

Quote Originally Posted by edmaster3 View Post
    The only introduction any new person to ao will get in pvp is that they can never win and even 5 of them can barely scratch one twink. And maybe after a year or so they might be able to fight them.
    The Devs should fix low lvl pvp if they even have a dream of getting new people to join ao.
    in pvm, mobs will mess u up at first but as u learn, progress and co-op you get the hang of it.

Having said that, I think players needs to get more stuff from vp/particpating in pvp. Maybe not boc but...
    Last edited by leetlover; Apr 18th, 2014 at 03:11:43.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansehx View Post
    I don't mean to disregard anyones opinion but if 12/14 professions are really balanced...

Why are there so many fixers/shades/enfs? ^^.
    because they're good for ganking and posing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    because they're good for ganking and posing.
    You can gank surprisingly well on a Trader, yet there's about 3/4.
    I think it's more...ease of use...less margin for error kinda stuff.
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

this thread stopped reflecting a real consensus about a week ago.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    Vote usually do that when they go against a persons personal choice
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Ansehx View Post
    You can gank surprisingly well on a Trader, yet there's about 3/4.
    I think it's more...ease of use...less margin for error kinda stuff.
    agreed.

Probably because the "consensus" would be what you want not what others who don't agree with you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Vote usually do that when they go against a persons personal choice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunforhire View Post
    Probably because the "consensus" would be what you want not what others who don't agree with you want.
    or, pretty much because it turned into a pissing contest, with many people logging alt accounts to vote for their favorite team, instead of an actual reflection of what needs fixed.

imo, any time you see a sudden jump in votes, after a relatively steady scaling of votes, there's usually some corruption involved.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 19th, 2014 at 01:03:50.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

or, pretty much because it turned into a pissing contest, with many people logging alt accounts to vote for their favorite team, instead of an actual reflection of what needs fixed.

imo, any time you see a sudden jump in votes, after a relatively steady scaling of votes, there's usually some corruption involved.
    I think you're kidding yourself if you don't think people were, from start, logging multiple accounts to vote for the option they want. There's been some ongoing misconception (imo) that PvPers comprised the majority of the game population. Because of this, I'd imagine people who held that misconception to be true would see any poll indicating otherwise to be bogus. Even if the numbers are close for the last 2 options.. overall, the "fix pvp option" only holds 1/3 of the votes. I'm not sure why it seems so unbelievable that legitimately the majority of people in the game are not focused on fixing that first.

Personally, I don't think they're going to pull off the tower war changes (which is the reason I didn't vote for them) and I don't believe that a new type of SL mission is going to be a long term solution to the fact that people are tired of doing the same content over and over to level. I also don't believe they'd keep up with a monthly event.. heck, they can't even get annual events right. That's why I voted for a new instance.. at least that would be something different even if it would be overdone and forgotten in 6 months.

Maybe I"m jaded, but it's how I see things based off of historical performance.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Apr 19th, 2014 at 01:11:34.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Actually there was a sudden jump in votes when it started being mentioned on the login and as has been stated people were voting with their alts all along including when your choice was winning... um that's maybe why they were winning.

Translated: "QQ my choice isn't winning anymore"

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Agreed lol. Lol they complain when others vote with alts, when they been doing it all the time XD.

Looks like pvp is catching up so i guess ill have to go back to ao and tell them to come vote or fc will create another notum miner area, and will delay the new engine.
    We live in a beautiful world

Quote Originally Posted by Gunforhire View Post
    Actually there was a sudden jump in votes when it started being mentioned on the login and as has been stated people were voting with their alts all along including when your choice was winning... um that's maybe why they were winning.
    I hadn't even noticed that, thanks for pointing it out. seems reasonable to me

"winning" tho? I think regardless of the outcome, everyone wins wouldn't you say? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    please, grow up, just a little.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 19th, 2014 at 05:13:45.
    T O O N Z:

Should focus more on low to mid level, cause it's there AO struggles. AO is considerably lacking content for newbs who does not have tons of other newbs to play with.
    I have tried AO with 4 newbs lately, seems all have given up, either on Newbie Island or right after landing in Borealis, as none of them have asked me if we should play AO again
    Biggest priority should be making content for newbs, making their lives easier in AO so they don't leave on Newbie Island. Like 10 minutes after they log in.
    Aggro™
    Proudly since 2001 when Anarchy Online was released.

Funcom should simply ask Dnet to run a poll, they are probably better at that sorta thing.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    Funcom should simply ask Dnet to run a poll, they are probably better at that sorta thing.
    Doubt they're better at it. While this poll might not be ideal, it is advertised on the front page of the launcher so anyone interested can particpate. And while it might not seem fair that one player can have multiple votes, they are at least limited by the number of accounts. I hope that dnet does not track IP addresses or have any knowledge of which toons belong to which account which would be necessary for any dnet poll to have any meaning. If they do, there's definitely a privacy issue.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    I'm guessing this would lead to some people voting 600 times because dnet has no way of knowing ip addresses or account info, I hope. Major ballot box stuffing invitation here letting dnet do it.
    Last edited by Gunforhire; Apr 19th, 2014 at 18:29:40.

Honestly, I don't think FC should ask player-run bots to run anything on their behalf. There's enough drama over that stuff as it is.
    :E

please, grow up, just a little.
    Pot, meet kettle.

What the heck Funcom, just make RK matter again. I just see "New SL Missions" how about something to make RK more interessting again? RK is such an unused world ...
    Last edited by Recharge; Apr 19th, 2014 at 23:25:56. Reason: dumb

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast