Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread: PVP Missions

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Lol

Ever read the story? People who procrastinate and can't pick a side, lose out from time to time. Sided weapons/nanos/armour etc. Some things work well, Neutrals can have both garden keys in SL for example.

You choose neutral, you choose the consequences of sitting on the fence.

Although most neutrals seem to attack clan more than omni anyway (at least on RK1)

If thats the case, why dont FC give neuts ql 200 + side change apps ?

d00h, ***** my quoting

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    Leave the RP in game or to appropriate sections. I know full well what being "neutral" means in this game, as I have defended the position. But your post is idiotic because you are confusing the game with real life aspects.

You have the exact same ability to all aspects of the game as anybody else. That is why there is more than one character spot. There are and always will be differences between sides, and that does include content. This is freaking obvious and should not have to be spelled out.

Not saying what you want is wrong, but your reasoning is hideous o_o
    I dont' rp in this game, and I'm not rping in the forums either.

Lots of people using this thread to post off topic - its a feed back thread. I'm not interested in defending what I said, its a feed back post, nothing to comment on. If you don't like what I'm saying send me a pm, or put it in the other thread I started.

No point in cluttering up this thread, so FC misses what people are trying to tell them.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

who cares let the sided people get their heads bashed in while we drink and have sex with their women
    Last edited by DietCokeOfEvl; Aug 29th, 2006 at 22:53:10.

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeOfEvl View Post
    who cares let them get their heads bashed in while we drink and have sex with their women

a little trolling/flaming there?
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Quote Originally Posted by lunette View Post
    Well yes it seems that with every patch some people have to be reminded that we still exist, too.
    Every tried tab calling in pande/AFP? you get reminded that neuts are in the game all the time
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!
    216/13 Soldier Eriador - semi-retired [doc priority]
    209/11 Engineer Tzar2 - semi-retired [doc priority]
    220/14 Adventurer Icemorph - retired [farm toon]
    213/04 Buerocrat Tzar - retired [farm toon]

- RETIRED / ACCOUNT CANCELED -

Hey hows about this

Since effectively neuts are left out of , hmmm, 33% of the content perhaps we should get a 33% discount on the price of our monthly subscription? Hell one big reason I cancelled was didn't feel right as a paying customer feeling...jipped

Account Created
    2002-10-01 21:59:00

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-06-13 19:55:38
    Last edited by MrHurtz; Aug 29th, 2006 at 21:31:01. Reason: addition

I can't go into an omni garden, or wear omni only items, what a rippoff I want a discount. Oh wait I can, I just have to make an omni character.

You have access to the same stuff everybody else does, you have just chosen not to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHurtz View Post
    Since effectively neuts are left out of , hmmm, 33% of the content perhaps we should get a 33% discount on the price of our monthly subscription? Hell one big reason I cancelled was didn't feel right as a paying customer feeling...jipped

Account Created
    2002-10-01 21:59:00

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-06-13 19:55:38
    You chose to go Neutral. Neutrals are supposed to be the "observers" of the game. Neutrals don't get sided phats because it is SIDED.

Lol making a crap choice and expecting a discount for it, ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucier View Post
    I can't go into an omni garden, or wear omni only items, what a rippoff I want a discount. Oh wait I can, I just have to make an omni character.

You have access to the same stuff everybody else does, you have just chosen not to have it.
    Yes, and any shade can wear a token board, he just has to not play a shade.

And how is that feedback on the pvp mission?
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

You chose to go Neutral. Neutrals are supposed to be the "observers" of the game. Neutrals don't get sided phats because it is SIDED.

Giving 201-220 neuts the chance to choose side would be a VERY good thing tho....
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Hucier View Post

A brilliant expert's opinion of 2 veteran players (joined Apr2006 and June2006)

As I am dumb Neutral who dinged lev 200 about 1.5 years ago could you explain me:

How can I MAKE A CHOICE and become Omni or Clan ?
    When did I decide not to participate in new content added today (and in lot of other recent patches)?

My decision to stay Neutral was made when beeing lev 200+ Neutral had some advantages compared to Omni and Clan. We did not have to farm faction at very boring and time consuming Galahad/Mordreth raids.

Implementation of SL misions was first important change that nerfed Neutrals.
    Cancelation of LFT channels and implementing LFT interface was a second one.
    Now we just see escalation of "Nerf Neutrals actions"

Now to the most important point :
    I am not saying that (if possible) I would now decide to chose side, but what I can not accept is that right now I CAN NOT PICK A SIDE and as Neutral I feel nerfed with every new patch.

So to every Hecknob, pseudoRP jerk etc I can only reply :

Whenever you write : pick a side, you made that choice etc. etc you are just proving your total lack of knowledge about AO mechanics, history of AO patches and your below average IQ.

kthxbye
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

The sad thing is it just reeks of the lack of creativity with in the team that came up with the whole pvp missions idea. Not all PVP HAS TO BE WAR RELATED.

Yes neutrals have no feelings for or against the war ... we are neutral we don't care. However many are mercs, or fight for their own reasons.

I truly do not see why they couldn't even implement Neut vs. Neut PVP missions. IF they want us gone out of the game have the STONES to come right out and say it and have us stop wasting our time here.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

you made a crap choice by flapping yer lips about stuff you have no clue about.. now get yer bish ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

if u guys want the content that badly the make a new alt(omni or clanner) and start over not that hard.
    Crono6
    Soldier 220/23
    MAKE ME UBER
    Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Crono6 View Post
    if u guys want the content that badly the make a new alt(omni or clanner) and start over not that hard.
    After 3 years of "casual playing" my main is lev 220/21 and I still miss some items from Beast like Burden because of ridiculously high point price.

So rerolling is not an option for ppl like me.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by lunette View Post
    I think that you should be glad that

1) Your side gets access to these missions
    and
    2) Your profession can use the reward.

Lol

1- Neutral
    2- Shade

Yes I think indeed you chose the path of least resistance.

Ironically, they gave sideds a new way to get tokens and a token board, I don't know why neuts should complain. How silly is it that they have this item, brag about it, but always whine they need new ways to get it..
    Last edited by Pyromanche; Aug 29th, 2006 at 23:35:50.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

My opinion on these mish:

Is that it's alot of time wasted that could of been spended on fixing existing bugs. This is lame content. Call it a pvp mish and you have to kill mobs..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

my opinion on this pvp mish:

gayest contents i have try for pvp

they better off bringing back 3v3 tournment or guild vs guild tournment
    those are more fun then this pvp mish

my pvp mish ended up a 1v1 duel in the arena
    Crono6
    Soldier 220/23
    MAKE ME UBER
    Equip

We spent about 30 minutes looking for the Ringleaders.. big waste of time.. Agree with above poster that would rather have bug's fixed than this new waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast