Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - Feb. 18th, 2011: 10th Anniversary Party in Montreal - June 25th!

Funcom employee Friday with Means - Feb. 18th, 2011: 10th Anniversary Party in Montreal - June 25th!

With the 10th Birthday of Anarchy Online approaching we definitely have reason to celebrate and we want to take this opportunity to all get together in Montreal. The details of the event (what we are doing, what time and where) will be firmed up as we get a little closer to the date...but these will be the definite set-in-stone dates for those who need to make arrangements for travel. The event in Oslo was fantastic and we can't wait to do another one this side of the ocean! It was great to meet so many of you and to share so many memories and ideas together.

Anarchy Online 10th Anniversary Weekend
    Friday June 24th and Saturday June 25th

It is likely we will all meet up for something low-key on Friday night to warm up for the weekend, have tours and a Q&A session at the offices (or where we can find space!) on Saturday afternoon...and then risk serious bodily harm on Saturday night at a suitable Montreal location. Again as the particulars of the event firm up we'll share the details. I expect registration for the event will start up next week so we can start to get an idea of where we can host the event...we barely fit in the facilities we had last time with only three weeks notice...we're all looking forward to this one!

10 years!

PS: Here is the Adventurer document... we look forward to your feedback. This was a tough profession to work with but I think the changes look very exciting. You can find the official discussion thread for the document in the Adventurer forum at this link: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=587589

Kintaii Edit!: Also, AO Universe published the latest in their series of interviews with the Anarchy Online team, today featuring content designer extraordinare Lindelu! To read the interview, click the following link: AO Universe Interview with Lindelu!
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

First

Can I have my hat now?
    Last edited by Qret; Feb 18th, 2011 at 16:42:12.
    Qret 220 Bureaucrat
    Musstang 103 Enforcer
    Pherto 106 Fixer

proud Unit Member of
    Storm

WTS this post, 2b. PST

10th Anniversary Weekend
    Friday June 24th and Saturday June 25th
    Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Qret View Post
    Can I have my hat now?
    I need aviator hat!!! =)
    Last edited by Comdriver; Feb 18th, 2011 at 16:45:43.
    Comdriver, RK2 engi and RK1 since 2012
    WTB belt for engineering tools

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    hjyuhjyuyhjyuhj45uhy4gftrftrg2

wow... It's early.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

not first haha

but hey nice one and FINALLY not on my Birthday (which is the 26th haha)

first page
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

w00t! First page?
    'The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.' - Steven Wright

Funcom employee

And here's the German translation of today's FWM.

Hrm, party falls on my birthday actually....I wonder if I could get there, never been out of the country before, would be interesting..

Now, MP documents?

Hmmm...mmmhmmmm...hmmm...

*ponders*

This has possibilities.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

today? win(e)!
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Last page!
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Advy is DEATH DEATH, PS PERKS WILL BE CHANGED DAMNIT
    Last edited by Anarrina; Feb 21st, 2011 at 15:54:40. Reason: removed profanity
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

is that a 500 evade buff for adv's 0_o

although I must be honest and say I havnt checked the heals yet.....
    Still here

Funcom employee

Holy mother or all that's holy, TEN YEARS! This is gonna be the best party ever! I will of course be here with bells on. And whistles. And probably a party hat too.

For those of you who want to come to Montreal, the expenses for hotels are low and you can find a lot of nice deals among the city's numerous youth hostels.
    * Hotels
    * Youth Hostels

You should also check the visa status from your country so you can prepare well ahead of time and not be turned away at the airport cause you're a schmuck: Countries needing visas. And you should of course have a valid passport. Preferably one that's valid for more than 6 months after your arrival.
    Last edited by Aythem; Feb 18th, 2011 at 16:54:03.
    ~ Aythem ~

- Become an AO tester!

A question that's been on a lot of people's minds - when does Q1 2011 end for FC?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

First (page).
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast