Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 10th, 2010 - How many people are coming here???!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    When will transfer between dimensions be?
    This
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    There are two passwords:

1. The Game Password, is the default when you attempt to change it. This is the password you use to log ingame

2. The Billing Password, this is the account management password, it's also the one required (I believe) to merge accounts.
    Yes, I know that. I was using the Billing password. I even tried the Game password, and the reset password for both Billing and Game. Something weird is going on with the login for this account, as it doesn't give me the usual error, but a popup window asking for server credentials.
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    When will transfer between dimensions be?
    Not anytime soon. Stop asking. If anything, it'll happen the day before they pull the plug - will cost money, of course.

Do you guys really think they're going to put themselves between a rock and a hard place just because you want to switch dims?
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBishop View Post
    Yes, I know that. I was using the Billing password. I even tried the Game password, and the reset password for both Billing and Game. Something weird is going on with the login for this account, as it doesn't give me the usual error, but a popup window asking for server credentials.
    Actually; yesterday when I tried logging into my 2nd account (before merging); when I entered incorrect username and correct password, I got the dialogue for server credentials as well.. so your username is what's wrong, make sure you use lower/uppercase where you have in the past, as it is case sensitive...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Hmm...

+1 for account merge
    +1 for character transfer
    +100 for the fun some will have attending the fan gathering
    -1000 for nothing official mentioned in response to last week's fiasco of an announcement.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Hmm...

+1 for account merge
    +1 for character transfer
    +100 for the fun some will have attending the fan gathering
    -1000 for nothing official mentioned in response to last week's fiasco of an announcement.
    Gah! Its over 9000!!!11!

errhm... lemme do some recalcs, just a sec...
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Sadly, no. I have a lot of 2 cm high steps in my house. They will probably get stuck on them.
    lol already, don't you have a home enhanced warp? Isn't it enough?
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

Meh. Make it transfer characters between servers, or allow copies of one char on one server to exist on the other server as well - would be something id pay 1000-2000 points for.

ahh I was so excited when I saw character transfer... however not server transfer.. I got a lovely MP stuck on RK1 I wish to bring to RK2....

Still totally waiting for that engine video we were promised over SIX months ago.

But, glad to see so many fans got to hang out with Means and the crew this weekend. Maybe someone who was there can tell us how awesome the engine looks and that will be enough to satisfy our curiosity for another six months while we wait for it to be released.

Or not.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Veteran points available to my main(oldest) account - 91

Veteran points available to a fr00b account just brought in under the umbrella login - 120
    (and, yes, they are spendable by the fr00b at the vet booth)

still a few glitches to fix.
    Last edited by Dagget; Sep 10th, 2010 at 23:15:21.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Veteran points available to my main(oldest) account - 91

Veteran points available to a fr00b account just brought in under the umbrella login - 120
    (and, yes, they are spendable by the fr00b at the vet booth)

still a few glitches to fix.
    It's a good thing you announced that glitch. It's quick thinking and public exposure like this that gets the happy accidents eliminated promptly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

I had trouble clicking thru the crowd to get at the vet booth....
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Hmm...
    /signed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    MA's role is basically wannabe DD whore outdamaged by many professions.
    Tedomari 220 ma Equip
    Nted 220 NT gimp
    Tedomary 150 s10 ma Equip

damn klod, you made me spill water through my nose... water with bubbles!!!

i wish everyone fun times at the FC office tomorrow and a not too big hungover sunday :P (drink water before going to bed you gimps ;p).

glad the account merge works now instead of 10 passwords i now only can forget 7
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

I'm curious to see how many fans took advantage of this opportunity? As well as how far away so many traveled from?

Since they weren't going to be at Dragoncon this year I briefly considered pulling out the old passport and making a special trip. But then my bank account called me up and had a sit down. We discussed a few things and agreed while I could do it, I really shouldn't.

So I'll just wait for the film.
    Last edited by DaviasI; Sep 11th, 2010 at 00:34:56.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

I already had primary/secondary accounts linked, will I get my vet points on the newer account now? Yes they share Paid Points atm.

Well, for the ARKs, two from the US, one from Germany, one from Hungary, one from Sweden, and three from Norway. I think that's correct, anyway. I don't have a mental list of the players, as I haven't seen most of them yet.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Sorry guys - 'crat changes just went out to the Professionals yesterday; hopefully we can have them here next week. =)
    Monday is "Next Week". You should put em up then. Also anything else you'd like to tell us about the random and unexpected BS announcement should be release Monday as well like ... seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol View Post
    Not anytime soon. Stop asking. If anything, it'll happen the day before they pull the plug - will cost money, of course.

Do you guys really think they're going to put themselves between a rock and a hard place just because you want to switch dims?
    How is merging the servers to make up for lack of population putting them between a rock and a hard place?

Which reminds me. Does anyone have any examples of a ten year old game introducing new features that caused a population explosion? What evidence is there that population after engine/rebalance will be too much for one server?
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast