Thread: Viral serum

Viral serum

Ive read somewhere on this forum that clumps used for building org city drop in Arid too.Is that true?, or the only chance is to do aipfs or city raid?

They drop in ai-dailys like Salvage Mission as well, dunno if they drop in good enough QL's tho.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Should probably add that in my experience the AI-daily mission pf's will generate roughly 1.3 drops per full clear ( ie. 1-2 drops most often 1) i have not seen any patterns in probabilities so those 1.3 drops seem to be any and all kyr weapons and also the serum with equal chance. Your best be will be city-raids i think.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Good droprate on Arid and APFs for Q300 ones. Think I got 5 or 6 Q300s while doing Arid questline. Can get one Q300 from maybe 10-15 kills at APF35 start; mobs that spawn at towers don't seem to drop these.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

did it will be need anymore ?
    It´s posible to find Typos ! but u can have all of them !