Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: New Soldier Nano Changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Still 160 lower from ip, unless they change that as well.
    THATS what I was looking for. TY.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    I told you suckers. Q wasn't lying. If you think a retarded hot is going to make up for the new ams you really are stupid. 80% reflects instead of 87% also means that you will take literally over 50% more damage under ams.
    Yep, cause 87-80=50 and you might need a doc amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

TMS/AMS change to 40s? Nice - I would see plenty of dead meat on BS now, since soldier on mid TL cant hit a sh**, so now, in aditional to that miss-a-lot story, soldiers will get wth pwned in 45 seconds

Nice changes!

ALso, I am concerned about FAT/Iat/AT changes - since it wil be 1 nano, what req. it will have? Is it gona be castable at tl3/4?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

You soldiers are actually complaining about this nano doc? Asside from a justifiable complaint by Marine and losing evades for his setup, the rest of you are on some kind of mega-fail diet that lacks Omega-3's for brain regulation.

I'll give you guys some hints, and maybe you will learn a few things.

1) You get a %HoT combined with a %DoT, this means if you swap say health research device, you gain 60 healing, HP gear, more healing, etc etc. When the nano is about to end, you remove that gear and CANCEL your max health buff. The effectiveness of this nano goes from 60% healing and 30% damage to about 70% healing and 20% damage.

2) You gained a heal modifier ability that boosts every non-HoT heal to an 80% improvement. Add up your healing, and almost double it, how is that not an exceptional boost? You may even recieve more healing items in the future.

3) You have enforcer buffing now...for non-atrox soldiers can I assume this would be incredibly useful for your items?

4) TAUNTING, I was planning on a drawn-out suggestion that would give soldiers an ability to tank better but this does more than enough. Combined with soldier DPM in a tanking setup you should actually be able to hold aggro over DPM profs with that sort of taunting and even gain proper add control.

5) 75% NR check on CH blocker...well everyone is getting some low checks and healing is changing, but the posibility of blocking several professions from healing and not just the CH line should be the best thing a DPM prof has ever heard.

6) An indescriminant heal modifier destroying debuff. Again, for a profession that relies on DPM there is nothing more devestating in pvp.

So why is the soldier group so full of QQl? This doesn't even come close to the thrashing enforcers have taken, and quite frankly, I do not see the loss of 7% reflects the end of the soldier profession and the duration was too long regardless. You guys really give me a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    Yep, cause 87-80=50 and you might need a doc amirite?
    I'm sorry. But try this: 20/13 = 1,53 = 1,53 times more damage that gets through.

I told you suckers. Q wasn't lying. If you think a retarded hot is going to make up for the new ams you really are stupid. 80% reflects instead of 87% also means that you will take literally over 50% more damage under ams.

Goodbye and goodnight.
    Yeah, because 50% of 160-250 dmg is so going to hurt, once you get all this HP bonus.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Digged in this document and I have important question:

What is Differance betwean TMS I and AMS5? All line lasts 40 seconds (apparently from doc)?

Means, lvl 30 soldier will be defensless? Aint it better just to log/beg for RFFE and skipp whole TMS line till X or smth?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    1) You get a %HoT combined with a %DoT, this means if you swap say health research device, you gain 60 healing, HP gear, more healing, etc etc. When the nano is about to end, you remove that gear and CANCEL your max health buff. The effectiveness of this nano goes from 60% healing and 30% damage to about 70% healing and 20% damage.
    If you cancel the max HP buff it sets your HP to 1 if you're using the highest HP buff. Through I dunno, Wouldn't really see the use of lowering your HP tbh. Should make them non removable.

2) You gained a heal modifier ability that boosts every non-HoT heal to an 80% improvement. Add up your healing, and almost double it, how is that not an exceptional boost? You may even recieve more healing items in the future.
    It's supposed to a heal delta buff, not Heal Modifier. Kintaii mentioned it in his post.

Just a few corrections before anyone starts throwing arguments based off incorrect info.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Yeah, because 50% of 160-250 dmg is so going to hurt, once you get all this HP bonus.
    Last time i played my soldier ( yesterday ) it was perfectly possible to get hit for over 1k in PvM.. forget PvP where the numbers are silly with or without AMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Digged in this document and I have important question:

What is Differance betwean TMS I and AMS5? All line lasts 40 seconds (apparently from doc)?

Means, lvl 30 soldier will be defensless? Aint it better just to log/beg for RFFE and skipp whole TMS line till X or smth?

If I understood it right:

A level 30 soldier will be able to cast Empowered Deflection Shied which gives 20 reflects and TMS, which gives 35.

So 20 + 35 = 55 reflects versus RRFE which is 30 reflects.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Yeah I mean cuz ppl only hit soldiers once, then they lay down their weapons.

And actually if you took say a hit of 2200 from an as/fa/sa/dimach before it will now be 3300 after the nerf. Or 3600 ish if you use the big hp.

You soldiers are actually complaining about this nano doc? Asside from a justifiable complaint by Marine and losing evades for his setup, the rest of you are on some kind of mega-fail diet that lacks Omega-3's for brain regulation.

I'll give you guys some hints, and maybe you will learn a few things.

3) You have enforcer buffing now...for non-atrox soldiers can I assume this would be incredibly useful for your items?

4) TAUNTING, I was planning on a drawn-out suggestion that would give soldiers an ability to tank better but this does more than enough. Combined with soldier DPM in a tanking setup you should actually be able to hold aggro over DPM profs with that sort of taunting and even gain proper add control.

5) 75% NR check on CH blocker...well everyone is getting some low checks and healing is changing, but the posibility of blocking several professions from healing and not just the CH line should be the best thing a DPM prof has ever heard.

6) An indescriminant heal modifier destroying debuff. Again, for a profession that relies on DPM there is nothing more devestating in pvp.

So why is the soldier group so full of QQl? This doesn't even come close to the thrashing enforcers have taken, and quite frankly, I do not see the loss of 7% reflects the end of the soldier profession and the duration was too long regardless. You guys really give me a headache.
    Thanks for the lesson. Its so kind of you to give us hints. Apart from the errors, consider your comments with regard to PvM and consider how many of those "benefits" apply there.

Perhaps you can explain to me why Soldiers get enforcer health and str/sta buffs? While those might be "nice" things what reason is there for giving them to soldiers? Hey lets give em mochams too and roots why not....... perfect way to destroy how this game has been since inception.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    If I understood it right:

A level 30 soldier will be able to cast Empowered Deflection Shied which gives 20 reflects and TMS, which gives 35.

So 20 + 35 = 55 reflects versus RRFE which is 30 reflects.

Or they get rrfe and use TMS as it's a seperate line in it's self and stacks with regular reflects for 65% reflects..

tho would be nice to have TMS the way it is now, 75% and overwrites the reg reflect and then AMS be the proposed changes, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Spartanx9; Nov 13th, 2010 at 00:56:07. Reason: added quote.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Just noticed that tms has an even longer lockout than ams. So for my tl5 soldier it's now 45% of the time up and 55% down. And it's even worse at lower levels.

This is just lolworthy at best.

Wtb heals, coon, acrobat perks, blockers and all active defences only available 45% of the time. And just as easily prevented by debuffs.

Speeking of TL5

So RRFE+ TMS X are stacking, right? So its 35%+30%= 65 for 40 seconds, but I can use OMHH, which will add me 3-5 second to live in duel (not vs doc), and around -30 seconds vs Fix/Enf/Engi/Adv...

Sorry to say that, but soldier will be now alpha food at tl3/4/5 From My experiance, it will be even more food to anything at TL2/3! (where its hard to OMHH, and you got nothing to defence).
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

I'm sorry. But try this: 20/13 = 1,53 = 1,53 times more damage that gets through.
    And actually if you took say a hit of 2200 from an as/fa/sa/dimach before it will now be 3300 after the nerf. Or 3600 ish if you use the big hp.
    Seriously, your math doesn't even make sense. It's 7% reduction in reflects. Period. Dividing the current amount of damage taken by the proposed amount of damage taken != 50% more damage taken per hit. That 2200 special you mentioned will be doing 2354 not 3300 after this.

Seriously, your math doesn't even make sense. It's 7% reduction in reflects. Period. Dividing the current amount of damage taken by the proposed amount of damage taken != 50% more damage taken per hit. That 2200 special you mentioned will be doing 2354 not 3300 after this.
    No it wont. Noobius is correct.

the 2200 damage is the damage with 87% reflect, or if you like its the the 13% that got through. If 20% gets through instead of 13% the damage will be just under 50% more.

Just noticed that tms has an even longer lockout than ams. So for my tl5 soldier it's now 45% of the time up and 55% down. And it's even worse at lower levels.

This is just lolworthy at best.
    I am looking at my siggy...do you think I am laughing? I was drinking Absolut and orange juice...what say we just say to hell with the fruit juice for tonight...you guys keep hitting it hard in my absence, will look at it some more tomorrow.
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

ok ok. If I understand you correct you'd be taking 50% more damage than -currently-, which is still only 20% of the total damage inflicted while being able to heal for 1600 hp under AMS 5 just while the reflect is running. And that doesn't even count the heal delta amount from gear. So where's the net loss again?

ok ok. If I understand you correct you'd be taking 50% more damage than -currently-, which is still only 20% of the total damage inflicted while being able to heal for 1600 hp under AMS 5 just while the reflect is running. And that doesn't even count the heal delta amount from gear. So where's the net loss again?
    The heal is over 80 seconds i think but its pretty irrelevant as its so small.

When u get hit for 1k with AMS up and 7k+ with AMS down ( a mob i did recently cant remember which ) any crappy heals or HD arent going to make up for the vastly longer time with no AMS. So whatever you think or however you look at it its just a major nerf.... as this whole rebalancing process is starting to look for most proffs.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast