Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: MassivelyTV: Anarchy Online Edition!

Funcom employee MassivelyTV: Anarchy Online Edition!

MassivelyTV featured none other than Anarchy Online tonight in a short 30 minute live stream to the world. The broadcast was recorded and yes, it contains the infamous GSP crew (gridstream.org), loads of pewpew coupled with tons of exploration of the game world.

"Anarchy Online is 10 years old and have how many updates done to it over the years? It's fantastic!" --Beau, Massively

Recorded Stream
    Last edited by Famine; Jan 19th, 2011 at 05:39:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    MassivelyTV featured none other than Anarchy Online tonight in a short 30 minute live stream to the world. The broadcast was recorded and yes, it contains the infamous GSP crew (gridstream.org), loads of pewpew coupled with tons of exploration of the game world.

"Anarchy Online is 10 years old and have how many updates done to it over the years? It's fantastic!" --Beau, Massively

Recorded Stream
    This is awesome! We've sure made a fan out of Beau, it seems.
    Aldebaran "Krisanthe" Fairchild, Director
    Krisaata "Krisalee" Liandra, Communications Officer
    Kathryn "Krisaria" Fairchild, Medical Officer

== THE HOMESTEAD ACCORD ==
    Exploration - Colonization - Commerce

http://www.homesteadaccord.org/

Great video - Well done everyone who helped him along. Too bad I missed it :S

Too bad he was trying to find the wrong mission pointer for the longest time

Quote Originally Posted by dustbunny View Post
    Too bad he was trying to find the wrong mission pointer for the longest time
    Ya he was heading for his daily mish on the compass but thought it was the terminal return item mish. Should go find Dagget and smack em for being a bad guide
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Ya he was heading for his daily mish on the compass but thought it was the terminal return item mish. Should go find Dagget and smack em for being a bad guide
    HAHA, he made up for it - just at the part where he scurries in as a leet to give Beau the last missing part. Great stuff

Maybe we should smack Dagget for letting him IP swimming... (Swimming???)
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Maybe we should smack Dagget for letting him IP swimming... (Swimming???)
    Maybe you should smack the dev team for allowing useless skills to exist for this long :P

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Maybe you should smack the dev team for allowing useless skills to exist for this long :P
    i'm assuming you've never been to ado?

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    i'm assuming you've never been to ado?
    Who the hell IPs swimming just for Ado?

Everyone but you, obviously!

Also the video is like 55 minutes long.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Who the hell IPs swimming just for Ado?
    I did.

My answer is to add even more skills, not less... ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

the "swimming skill" is not useless, "putting IP in it" is ...
    Last edited by Gridpain; Jan 19th, 2011 at 11:50:40.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

We should start a list of instructions for all of the things he mentioned he wanted to change in the GUI, but thought he needed a 3rd party mod to do, such as how to change the fonts in the chat windows.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I did.

My answer is to add even more skills, not less... ;D
    Swim stims, 2 mins to make them

Funcom employee

So there's one thing we need to do at least - Add in a visual indicator for exactly which mission you've got uploaded to your map. ;P
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    So there's one thing we need to do at least - Add in a visual indicator for exactly which mission you've got uploaded to your map. ;P
    That'd be kinda cool - adapt the mission type icons (the crosshair, the gear, etc) to the "M" icon in the planet map.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    That'd be kinda cool - adapt the mission type icons (the crosshair, the gear, etc) to the "M" icon in the planet map.
    Rather update the missionview to reflect which one is uploaded to map, aka "active".
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Rather update the missionview to reflect which one is uploaded to map, aka "active".
    Ah, woops, misunderstood. That'd be awesome
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Or both.

Simply because what Seatos suggested is a nice visual touch.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast