Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Community Team Grows Stronger!

The Community Team Grows Stronger!

And as my first official act, I'm pleased to announce that we're officially welcoming another new member of the Community Team. Today, Thomas “Crippius” Grandjean joins us as our French Community Manager. Thomas boasts experience in networking, forum management, web programming, and game mapping and modification, as well as general computer science skills and other useful things.

I hope you'll all give him a warm welcome. And ask him about COBOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    And as my first official act, I'm pleased to announce that we're officially welcoming another new member of the Community Team. Today, Thomas “Crippius” Grandjean joins us as our French Community Manager. Thomas boasts experience in networking, forum management, web programming, and game mapping and modification, as well as general computer science skills and other useful things.

I hope you'll all give him a warm welcome. And ask him about COBOL.
    Bienvenue, Crippius.
    J'espere que tu passe une bonne temps ici.

My french is abit rusty.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Salut Crippius, c'est bon de voir un manager français. J'ai des amis qui regardent Conan d'un bon oeuil mais comme ils ne parlent pas anglais c'est bon de voir FC engager pour se localiser.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I thought i had made it clear that the 1st order of business was to fix/listen to trader concerns but w/e

Hai Cripp
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Velcome!

COBOL ey.. the last program I was in charge of, had a 20 year old COBOL core. Damn fast program, and even though the main programmer is getting close to his 50'ies he still is a prodigy. Just don't mix it into AO pls.. pls pls pls
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

So does this person type Phara?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Velcome!

COBOL ey.. the last program I was in charge of, had a 20 year old COBOL core. Damn fast program, and even though the main programmer is getting close to his 50'ies he still is a prodigy. Just don't mix it into AO pls.. pls pls pls
    thats OK, AO is written in BASIC. so you need not worry.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    So does this person type Phara?
    Slowly, but very seductively.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    Slowly, but very seductively.
    lol.... proof please :P
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    thats OK, AO is written in BASIC. so you need not worry.
    ?!?!?! O.o *checks date* / *subtracts 6 years* / *allows for development time before release* / *checks Math* .......... The Code may be old but it ain't THAT old lol .... or did you mean Visual Basic?
    Only through the exercise of free will can the soul grow; only through courage in the face of temptation and pain can the spirit soar.

Bienvenue Thomas !!

ça fait plaisir de voir arriver un Francophone dans l'équipe de Fc :-)

Welcome aboard
    Last edited by Gonido; Jul 31st, 2007 at 15:25:39.
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

Bienvenue
    Je crois qu'il est belge et non pas francais
    Merci à Funcom pour l'intérêt qu'il porte à a communauté Francophone.
    Igoros, Adventurer
    Igoroc, Enforcer
    Igorus, Keeper
    Igorac, Doctor
    Igoras, Fixer
    Igoris, Soldier
    President of Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by igoros View Post
    Bienvenue
    Je crois qu'il est belge et non pas francais
    Merci à Funcom pour l'intérêt qu'il porte à a communauté Francophone.
    Shame on me, should have said francophone instead of Français :-)
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

You need to give Crippius forum access... Or some time to actually have a look here, all the welcomes seem wasted when nobody apparently receives them. Welcome anyway
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

Bonjour tout le monde!

I am sorry for the delay, I had a couple of problems with my forum account :P

Anyway, I am glad to be with you, to serve and to protect

and yeah, Cobol rocks!

j00 don't have a funky " I am working with funcom " pic, so I don't believe you are who you say you are :P

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    j00 don't have a funky " I am working with funcom " pic, so I don't believe you are who you say you are :P
    This will obviously be fixed soon and the world will see that I am not an impostor

Theeeereree we go, pretty and blue

yeah, and not "petit" and blue otherwise I would be a Smurf

Quote Originally Posted by Crippius View Post
    ... I had a couple of problems with my forum account :P ...
    I therefore hope that you will listen to our complaints about things being broken with a different eye now...

Edit: welcome though

PS: you worked with COBOL? Glad to see a grown-up work for FC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast