Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 3rd September 2013

If they restrict non-active subs who are in-turn quite active on the forums or in giving feedback then who really suffers for it? Would be good to have as many veterans, active or not, testing as possible.

So once the new engine is good to go and the NPE is up and running will FC or a skilled player be kind enough to put together a promotional trailer? I'd volunteer if I had the skills.
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

Oh oh oh oh and some footage from the big event a month back where Omni-Tek lost its rightful governorship of Borealis and all that excellent lore stuff.
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by fixedsys212m View Post
    So once the new engine is good to go and the NPE is up and running will FC or a skilled player be kind enough to put together a promotional trailer? I'd volunteer if I had the skills.
    They fired the best person I've seen do ao trailers
    (named Cube)

Quote Originally Posted by wkdboi2 View Post
    I just saw on FB someone chatted with a GM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...95654011_n.jpg

So it looks like active Subs only can FC confirm or Deny this please?

Also before anyone asks, this was not me asking, I would never use Chrome its horrible
    Thanks for the post. Now I have a new question, what if we re-subbed after we requested a beta invite? You think it would show as active anyways? Or would the initial beta invite you requested contain information about if your account is active or inactive at the time of the request?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 7th, 2013 at 14:28:33.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Thanks for the post. Now I have a new question, what if we re-subbed after we requested a beta invite? You think it would show as active anyways? Or would the initial beta invite you requested contain information about if your account is active or inactive at the time of the request?
    Wish I knew mate, I am not sure why they are restricting it to Active subs atm, because their are 200 or so, so its not a huge amount to test with, and not all are going to know/what to beta test.

Quote Originally Posted by wkdboi2 View Post
    Wish I knew mate, I am not sure why they are restricting it to Active subs atm, because their are 200 or so, so its not a huge amount to test with, and not all are going to know/what to beta test.
    There's rather a lot more than 200
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I hope everything goes well, but at this point I'm having trouble even logging in for my dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    There's rather a lot more than 200

I'd almost disagree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by fixedsys212m View Post
    Oh oh oh oh and some footage from the big event a month back where Omni-Tek lost its rightful governorship of Borealis and all that excellent lore stuff.
    As long as it reminisces something like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLWMJlR4zHY

Or this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_15mj9UQu4

You know, just not 1984 clay computer technology.
    Last edited by wonderland; Sep 7th, 2013 at 15:36:27.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Excitedly looking forward to testing the new Engine! And then breaking it, reporting it, retesting it, rinse repeat until it's squeaky clean!
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.

I signed up, although my account isn't really active. In the mean time, TERA and DC Universe Online.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Also signed up, but my account is frozen atm.

Will open my paid account when/if i get the invite

So a quick question regarding the DxDiag files. My system has a dual graphics configuration the Intel 4000 plus a GeForce GTX 680M but the DxDiag.txt only reports one of them. Will that count against those of us who have this kind of a system?
    Well they messed with the wrong skull this time, Ha ha!!!
    ~ Murray the talking skull

Slacklin ~ 220 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Slacklin View Post
    So a quick question regarding the DxDiag files. My system has a dual graphics configuration the Intel 4000 plus a GeForce GTX 680M but the DxDiag.txt only reports one of them. Will that count against those of us who have this kind of a system?
    Go into Nvidia Control Panel, Global Settings, and in the "Preferred Graphics Processor" select the nVidia card and see if that makes it show up in dxdiag.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Go into Nvidia Control Panel, Global Settings, and in the "Preferred Graphics Processor" select the nVidia card and see if that makes it show up in dxdiag.
    No, DxDiag only reports the Primary video card which will always be the Intel card since it's integrated. This is a flaw with the DxDiag application since there is no way to isolate a second card. The only to truly report the nVidia card is to use GPUz or a similar application.
    Well they messed with the wrong skull this time, Ha ha!!!
    ~ Murray the talking skull

Slacklin ~ 220 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Slacklin View Post
    i also have dual core graphics, with intel hd 4000 and geforce 740
    use ctrl+f and search word "nvidia", you will see it's there too

Well, I didn't get an email confirmation, and I've heard they screwed up that with other players.

I'm just not going to bother trying to ask for a "fix" of something which SHOULD be working properly so I can beta test something for FC. I've been in almost every beta test they've done without a problem getting in, so no excuse is valid when in previous beta the confirmation process was working.

I'll ask every few weeks to the few people who still play if the beta is any good.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I am not going to sign up because I do not want to waste my time
    I am paying for my account so I'd rather spend my free time playing game.

However I am really surprised that FC is not allowing to beta test players with inactive accounts.
    This is the most stupid strategy!
    People who do not pay for their accounts could be great betatesters because if they like it they would resubscribe to AO.

Also betatesting is "some kind of work you do for free"
    and not
    "some kind of work that you have to pay to be allowed to do"
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

my question is: did anyone get invited ? =))))))))))

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast