Thread: Single tower raids this week sector 42, pls read

Single tower raids this week sector 42, pls read

Important update.

So the other day when on a raid i was screwing around w/ the hologram box. IF you stand in the box and zoom all the way IN on your character there is an uploadable nano. Myself and a few people have recently formed some ideas on how do use this. If you use the fence nano by the way it will overwrite your hologram nano. Anyways we are almost certain that this is the new addition to get the to the new boss. Perhaps if its used when tower is down will block signal for airstrike we don't know yet. This week starting tomarrow we will be looking for 4-5 team single tower forces to test out some of the ideas and experiment with it.

Tomarrows attempt will raid a tower (prob east) and then everyone int he force will run back through the two fences wait out the darwin nano, A timer will be set for 25 minutes after the tower going down. After 20 minutes the remaining of the raidforce will upload the nano. There are other theories some of them require a full force and are probably better for weekends or other times when 100 people can get on. We'll only need 25-30 or so tomarrow. Post here if you are interested (RK-2) looking for 215+ we'll take a few 210-215. We will especially NEED AGENTS (has to do w/ the hologram box). I wish could have given more notice but since its only 25 people should have no prob getting that in a day's notice. Raid will go off somewhere around 1pm - 4pm USA eastern time. I will probably log in around 1pm and begin looking for people sometime around then. All should be done by 5pm USA eastern at the LATEST!

If you post here I will contact you in game in that time frame to come out. or you can send me a tell. (/tell invincible)

PS. Made a post in my other thread post reply in either i'll check both when looking for invites.

-Invincible
    RK2

If all goes well we will be testing one of the 5 or so floating ideas about how to use this box this week with probably a daily tower raid followed by some variant of this box.

One more thing. We are not trying to prevent the airstrike but hope that uploading this nano will send us to a ship or different area for where to battle Arty. There is no way to prevent the airstrike it is hardcoded into the area as a mechanism to clear the area and LOCK IT DOWN after one has destroyed the first tower. It prevents people from taking an entire area to themselves. It is triggered from the death of the first tower and NOT an attack on the tower. Means made it clear he didn't want it to be on attack on the tower to prevent people from abusing the sector he put it in from the death of the tower.

Just wanted to clear that up.

-Invincible

One last bit of reserach before going to bed.

So I decided to look up in auno to see if I could find the new nano in there and guess what I did right alongside the normal darwin fence nano that the regular bios in sector 13 and 42 give out.

With the advent of 16.2 when the new APF was released it seems according to Auno that a new biotransform nano was added a 20 second one vs the normal 5 minute bio transform. Interesting the Non hologram biotransform gives out the 5 min one, Tomarrow we will confirm that the 20 second nano (same symbol) is given from the hologram box. If it is, I am certain the secrets of APF 42 will be unlocked soon taking the hologram box into account in all subsequent raids.

-invincible

good night see you all tomarrow

Really my last post I swear,

So i was laying down reading through all the updates w/ patch 16.2 and I found this

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=260218

Which gives you the 20 second nano.

I also found that theres 3 Separate nanos Hacker A destroyed, Hacker B destroyed and Hacker C destroyed that were added...

The 5 minute version was added when in testing it was shown that 20 seconds was not enough to cross the distance between the two fences.

If the airstrike comes you have already failed...it just clears up the mess.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Hm, the "hacker nanos" must mean something.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Yeah, I think so too. I think the hologram also has something to do with it.

We will be conducting a 24 person raid on east tower today. To test out the hologram box. Hopefully won't have LDs again at the bend which killed yesterday's force.

We can use some more experienced people in this raid, yesterday had to many people who's first time it was.

I'll send tells when I log in around 5:30 pm hopefully be done by 8-8:30 pm at the latest (Usa Eastern time, RK2 server)

-Invincible

If the missions generally is "destroy alien installations", it MUST have something to do with towers. Hackers obviously play a role too. Perhaps we should try to come up with theories connected with this and not "lets grab a pickaxe and dig hee and there to find item x/y/z"....
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38