Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Agents too OP atm?

It's funny that the main guy against agent nerf (or fix if you may) here is the one that abuses this OP "balance" the most
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdoll View Post
    It's funny that the main guy against agent nerf (or fix if you may) here is the one that abuses this OP "balance" the most
    I was one of the first who sad, that Agent Perks need a change back to 100% Rifle.
    In the last 10 years, i remember Enfo Op`ness, Crat Op`ness with Stunprocs, NT Op`ness with trible nukes, Advy Op`ness with Cocoon Godmode. Then we have a lot of abuser

You call me a abuser? What should i do? Delete my Agent because FunCom cant balance a game? The current state of the "balance" is a result of FunCom`s competence how to balance a game.

In addition to this we have professionals with less knowladge about PvP and a "no testing changes at Testlive" policy. Did you saw a balance process in WoW or something? There are huge test actions at testservers with professional player before they ship something to liveserver.

I never in my life saw a hotfix from FunCom (excluded the FunCom Shop...) - I mean how long say player that AR checking Perks on Agent are far to strong? How long does it take to fix this via a smal patch and look how is works?
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

There's really no need to pass blame off to professionals. It's not reasonable to expect us to know the in's and out's of everyone else's profession, also. We're just average players in the grand scheme of things.

When adjustments are made, I suggest anyone who would be most affected tests them out and voices concerns before they're patched to live, as everyone has the ability to do so.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Agents are supposed to be, as stated by others, "Glass cannons". They are assassins. They are supposed to be able to pop out and deal a ton of damage.
    I only play 220 doc at pvp, and in duels, if i kite and abuse LOS to avoid insta death, unless they FP doc (Then i need to wait for CH), I can alpha an agent without all my perks.
    I think if a doc can alpha an agent, they are being kept in check with low defense.
    Maybe raise the recharge on concealment so they cant hide as soon as they finish ganking somebody. Or would it be possible to start the recharge for concealment once out of combat?
    Maybe lower their damage, or the time it takes to hit that perk chain, but they dont need a massive nerf. They work just as their role suggests they should.

There just needs to be a tradeoff. Agents can currently get everything:

High hp
    Attack rating/damage
    Capping special 11sec
    heals (not just CH, LE is not insignificant either)
    temp def boosts
    best stealth
    2nd best perception
    NR2 capability without gimping the above

some of that needs to be trimmed off

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    You call me a abuser? What should i do? Delete my Agent because FunCom cant balance a game? The current state of the "balance" is a result of FunCom`s competence how to balance a game.
    Of course you are an abuser, if you weren't you wouldn't play agent until agents are fixed or as you said - delete it...

I'm only joking If i was you I would also just pew pew and huehuehuehue at people that cry w/o even blinking. They gave you this tool and if you master this tool it's not your fault that you use it.

And I perfectly understand what is going on with AO team and I agree with lack of testing before release point. It's not Funcom you should refer to, but few people that still "work" or manage I should say which is AO team within Funcom.

Also I agree with Le-Quack's point of current employees not seeing the vision that initial creators did.

I don't know why I keep thinking about AO2, it's just sad to see this whole idea of AO slowly going to poof, which could be put into current century hardware...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post

Can you stop talking about something you seems don't have a clue please?
    I'm already in nr1 setup, i can't by swaping nearly all equip cast top proc (maybe if i had 1960 cl and beast setup, swaping nanoskill db armor but i'm not even sure)
    Then nr2 and top proc??? please get a clue (same with top def evac btw)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

u don't need top procs to do what agents do currently

anarchy online is done kinda.
    it has been wrong priorities since they started on the new engine, since then evrything went downhill.

since shadowlands when the original crew that were a part of creating this game left the vision of this game changed.
    funcom maybe employd some good coders etc etc, but when they dont know the game they gonna start work on how will such a game survive if they dont know whats going on inside the game?
    you gotta play and use the product to know it, once you stop give a F about the product you work on how will you ever be able to keep that product amazing?

also when there has been countless threads about the same issue for 6 mounths and still no action has been taken its kinda like funcom / devs tell you to piss off.
    and this isnt the only topic that has been hot on this forum, there has been countless of hot threads that Funcom / devs shown zero intrest in wich is kinda sad when the game is dying out.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    anarchy online is done kinda.
    it has been wrong priorities since they started on the new engine, since then evrything went downhill.

since shadowlands when the original crew that were a part of creating this game left the vision of this game changed.
    funcom maybe employd some good coders etc etc, but when they dont know the game they gonna start work on how will such a game survive if they dont know whats going on inside the game?
    you gotta play and use the product to know it, once you stop give a F about the product you work on how will you ever be able to keep that product amazing?

also when there has been countless threads about the same issue for 6 mounths and still no action has been taken its kinda like funcom / devs tell you to piss off.
    and this isnt the only topic that has been hot on this forum, there has been countless of hot threads that Funcom / devs shown zero intrest in wich is kinda sad when the game is dying out.
    /presses the forum post agree button.

Ahh wait this forum has no such options, it is also from 2005

As long as FC don't nerf agents people will keep ragequitting battlestations and the pvp will remain as unbalanced as it is, point blank period.
    You can go lvl215 agent and kill any 220 pvp toon, I don't get why people defend agents, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that they are OBVIOUSLY op.

I can't cast all my relevant nanos without NR 2 or 1.
    Seriously...what's wrong that you take arguments that are definitely wrong. It's quite impossible to get over 2K MC/MM with NR perked.
    You don't need 2k MC/MM.

207 agent can gank fully decked 220 engineer through blockers, is that not OP? That is reg hits and perks!
    I would love perks to go back 100% Rifle, that would be more fair in terms of perk AR vs other profs.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post

High hp
    Attack rating/damage
    Capping special 11sec
    heals (not just CH, LE is not insignificant either)
    temp def boosts
    best stealth
    2nd best perception

Agent has the best calculated perception in the game as of right now. Adventurer would become a potato if attempting to get more than the Agent.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    Agent has the best calculated perception in the game as of right now. Adventurer would become a potato if attempting to get more than the Agent.
    Oh PERCEPTION

Agents have too much PERCEPTION

Please Funcom, nerf Agents or they are willing to PERCEPT us while we are hidden and they will make us become POTATO

You don't need 2k MC/MM.

207 agent can gank fully decked 220 engineer through blockers, is that not OP? That is reg hits and perks!
    I would love perks to go back 100% Rifle, that would be more fair in terms of perk AR vs other profs.
    Well Funcom could just put a 50% ish debuff dmge (perk/reg) with 15 seconde cooldown when you pop out sneak. That would avoid people just staying in sneak for 15 min waiting for An opportunity. If uou want full dmge then you have to take some risk. Sneaking is a part of agent toolset but we are also assassin. I prefer to be gain the ability of a strong burst damage if i play unsneaked. In other hand getting a fair debuff of my dommage if i stay ALL the time under sneak (as you get the advantage of initiate the fight)

And as i stated already many times, engys/crats and even docs aren't a good example nowaday because Most of them use Troaler/silverback mk6. In order to get 11sec AS they give up A LOT OF def/hp.
    Also, Crat toolset is outdated and inefficient.
    Last edited by dritst; May 19th, 2016 at 20:54:17.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

This is the real trick here. With perk checks at 100% rifle, engineers will be able to evade them.

Nigga you high?

Something I've been wondering is, when agent is nerfed, who will be able to stop MP's?

I'm no agent expert, but I believe even they have to beef up AR quite a bit to take shield MP's down. At least from NT's perspective, MP's disgustingly OP, but no one seems to mention it much, and I know NT's aren't the only ones struggling vs MP's.

Agents certainly need a bit of adjusting, but they'll be quickly replaced by another prof.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Something I've been wondering is, when agent is nerfed, who will be able to stop MP's?

I'm no agent expert, but I believe even they have to beef up AR quite a bit to take shield MP's down. At least from NT's perspective, MP's disgustingly OP, but no one seems to mention it much, and I know NT's aren't the only ones struggling vs MP's.

Agents certainly need a bit of adjusting, but they'll be quickly replaced by another prof.
    Agents aren't stopping MB's anyway. I don't see the relevance.

The reason nobody cares about MP's is that they are defensively strong. Defensively strong means that they aren't just WTF raping you before you have a chance to respond. An MP has a big pet, but you can kite it and snare it/root it, then you just have to deal with the MP who can nuke and all, but not really a big threat. An agent deletes you, and that's why agents are bearing the brunt of the criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    This is the real trick here. With perk checks at 100% rifle, engineers will be able to evade them.

Nigga you high?
    So it's ok for agents to have 20k+ near instant alphas from sneak with 4300-5000 AR (no MR) while the target is stunned. I've basically stopped playing solely because of agents. It's just not fun anymore.

Why do agents deserve such low checks with such devastating and fast perks. Shades have the next biggest alpha, and all their perks are 100% piercing btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    So it's ok for agents to have 20k+ near instant alphas from sneak with 4300-5000 AR (no MR) while the target is stunned. I've basically stopped playing solely because of agents. It's just not fun anymore.

Why do agents deserve such low checks with such devastating and fast perks. Shades have the next biggest alpha, and all their perks are 100% piercing btw.
    Wtf are you have a idea what you are talking about? 4300-5000 AR 100% not. stop talking bull****. With a basic AR from 3300 and 500 AAO you have 3800 AR. It feels like 5000 AR because 99% of ppl doing BS are GIMPS frum hell with no knowladge about PvP. There is a bit more than equip a CSS set and slander what noobs are crying about.

Again its not the Offensce Check, its the Defense Check. And if you try talking about AR-Checked Perks keep in mind Keeper have the same AR checked Perks.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast