Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: nullity sphere 2

AI armour makes a massive difference to how other classes are played.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by tholly View Post
    Tbh stop whinging, ns2 is NOT ESSENTIAL
    Weapons and armor aren't essential either
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

CS/Exterm symbs/tl5 evade items.

Stop complaining.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

NS2 really does make a huge difference in the way you can play your NT. Having played with it, it feels as essential and class defining as the soldier's TMS.

..or, if you want, a lot like Grid Armor for a froob fixer
    Hlep gnak!

Now that I think about it, I really feel that having a 3 story house with 6 rooms and a Lamborghini would make my experience as a human being complete and are essential parts of my day to day life. I'm going to petition my local state representative and demand that I get what I am entitled to!

Quote Originally Posted by mishikato View Post
    I think
    No you don't. You lack the capacity.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

some pretty poor baiting/trolling attempts here.

your professions defensive nanos are something players should get to have.
    atm NSII is too rare imo, and people would get more fun from using their NTs if they have this nano. For the pvp crowd, it doesnt make much difference, people generally prefer to use LE nukes, Or they would try using NSII which wouldnt make them any more challenging,(perhaps even less so if the NT is inexperienced using it)

So why not make it more common.

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

other profs def toolsets should be a rare nano too. make coon, tms and dof require either 900m or a couple years of farming to get as well.

One scheol quest completion for each level of SWS. And you have to have the previous one already.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    other profs def toolsets should be a rare nano too. make coon, tms and dof require either 900m or a couple years of farming to get as well.
    2/10 its like your not even trying anymore
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    2/10 its like your not even trying anymore
    whooosh

^

And a profession is viable without AI armour. You choose to use it to optimise your chars.
    A leveling NT doesnt have much defence without NSII.
    If an NT isnt viable without NS2 how did all those NTs level without it?

your an idiot

I quite plainly stated "a leveling nt doesn't have much defence without ns2" I didn't say it wasn't viable.
    Varsbot
    Variable004

^
    You say its not essential but it makes a massive difference to how the NT is played.

And a profession is viable without AI armour. You choose to use it to optimise your chars.
    A leveling NT doesnt have much defence without NSII.

I quite plainly stated "a leveling nt doesn't have much defence without ns2" I didn't say it wasn't viable.
    OP states that NS2 is essential.
    OP wants it easier to get NS2.
    Replies state Alien Armour is as expensive and as hard to get.
    Replies state Alien Armour isn't essential and thus can't be compared.

Do you then disagree with the premise of the OP?

Because you seem to be agreeing with it in your previous posts by contrasting NS2 with AI armour.

Price of Combined Sharpshooter's full set ql 300 on GMI: 6.999 Billion
    Total Cost of full set of Intel Artillery Symbs on GMI: 1.256b
    Total Cost of yesdrop Beta Artillery Symbs on GMI: 430.9m
    Total: 8.6859 Billion

NS2 on GMI: 750m
    Price of Combined Scout's full set ql 300 on GMI: 2.1 Billion
    Total Cost of full set of Intel Exterm Symbs on GMI: 26.7m
    Total Cost of yesdrop Beta Exterm Symbs on GMI: 21.6m
    Total: 2.8983 Billion

Some other fun facts:
    Total Cost of Weird Doc nanos: 670m
    Total Cost of Weird Crat nanos: 1.045b

I guess some don't know just how good they have it.
    Last edited by MassDebater; Apr 12th, 2013 at 07:07:31.

your an idiot

IMHO you cant compare ai armor, weird nanos etc. with NS2. AI armor is just better for most slots but there are still alternatives. Same goes with +nano delta buff or icrt - you still have nano delta and aad without them. NS on the other hand has no alternatives at all, no weaker version etc. Imho NS2 is ok as it is but NS1 should be toned down a bit (no ability to cast anything 10s duration with 10s recharge or something like that) and just made rollable or even better NS1 and NS2 should be like they are today but they could introduce rollable pre-NS working as an emergency defense described above.

NS2 is better but there is still alternatives (NS1, runspeed, better gear, roots).

Without NS2 you still have reflects.

your an idiot

I believe that you cannot compare AI armour Vs a nano. They are 2 different things, which were orginally compared just because of cost to the player.
    I dont think weighing up the cost of the char (if you buy everything) really helps anything either, should all professions costs the same when equipped for pvp in endgame gear? Thats something for another thread imo.

The OP argues that NT's should have more access to NSII because they feel its an essential nano.

I agree that it does change the way you play your NT, and once you have it, you do realise its importance particularly in pvm. I think we're talking about a lvling NT.
    Generally lvling NTs dont have a good enough equip to reliable avoid hits when they take agg. A portion of the damage is migitated with layers. but they couldn't take many hits, and layers have a 4~sec recharge time anyways.
    If they have done scheol quest they would have a 22% damage to nano as well.

What harm would having NSII on more NT's have on the rest of the community?

It wouldnt affect those ppl on kite hill. If anything they may be more inclined to team normally if they felt they had a solid defence. NT's would be able to tank at ely hecks a bit too.
    In Teams when/if NT did take agg, they wouldnt splat straight away. So no waiting for them to run back from reclaim

In pvp, it might mean less ppl using LE nuke, which I think most ppl would be happy about.

I think the reasons for making it more common, outwiegh the reasons for keeping it as rare as it is.

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

I believe that you cannot compare AI armour Vs a nano. They are 2 different things, which were orginally compared just because of cost to the player.
    Both increase the power of your toon. The fact that a powerful nano like NS2 is in fact cheaper than 1 single piece of armour that only adds 30 to all skills shows just how cheap it is for it's power.

I dont think weighing up the cost of the char (if you buy everything) really helps anything either, should all professions costs the same when equipped for pvp in endgame gear? Thats something for another thread imo.
    When the OP directly whines about the cost of NS2 at 900m (A lie, it's actually 750m on GMI) because it is "essential" then naturally everyone in this thread instantly realised how good NT's have it compared to other profs.

In other words stop whining.

The OP argues that NT's should have more access to NSII because they feel its an essential nano.
    It's on GMI right now for 3/4 the price of one supple based combined. If it is so essential why haven't NT's flocked to buy it yet?

I agree that it does change the way you play your NT, and once you have it, you do realise its importance particularly in pvm. I think we're talking about a lvling NT.
    Generally lvling NTs dont have a good enough equip to reliable avoid hits when they take agg. A portion of the damage is migitated with layers. but they couldn't take many hits, and layers have a 4~sec recharge time anyways.
    If they have done scheol quest they would have a 22% damage to nano as well.

What harm would having NSII on more NT's have on the rest of the community?
    The same harm that giving every leveling char sets of various qualities of combined armour.

Being poorly equipped and trying to level solo is no excuse for changing how to get a nano that was added in 12.8 patch series.

NT's were designed to be high damage, low health, low healing professions good for dealing damage in a team with a tank.

You play contrary to that design and then whine about it.

It wouldnt affect those ppl on kite hill. If anything they may be more inclined to team normally if they felt they had a solid defence. NT's would be able to tank at ely hecks a bit too.
    In Teams when/if NT did take agg, they wouldnt splat straight away. So no waiting for them to run back from reclaim
    So basically you want to turn a squishy long range damage dealer into a tank and to do that you want to kill off the rare status of yet another item.

In pvp, it might mean less ppl using LE nuke, which I think most ppl would be happy about.

I think the reasons for making it more common, outwiegh the reasons for keeping it as rare as it is.

Var
    It is currently 750m on GMI. If it is essential then I am sure a pvp NT will buy it up and start using it. The fact they haven't shows it is not essential and that they will not use it.

They will have plenty of spare credits left over after saving billions in exterm symbs and CS armour.

your an idiot

Feel free to take my posts out of context and then put words in my mouth, then continue to whine about the cost of everything.

I've listed my opinions why it should be made more common.

Would be interesting to hear what some other ppl think.
    Varsbot
    Variable004

I personally don't think i tshould be made more common. NS1 is relatively common, NS2 is an incremental boost on NS1, and while if you're just making NT after NT, or char after char, then I guess yes, at some point you'll start to see everything as something that should be more easily attainable.

The issue is largely population based, though certain tweaks to how RK works could help alleviate the shortage of certain items without making them easier to get.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast