Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: nullity sphere 2

It would be nice to have an increase of xp from RK missions or something simular. marked lifts/buttons on maps, and an exit to grid when finished.

Certainly help with nanos/mist jar etc
    Varsbot
    Variable004

I assume some die hard PvM junkie would back up the claim that NSII is indeed crucial for a leveling NT, but I really don't see how that is. You don't need it while you kite and you don't need it in a team, and for all other situations NSI can suffice.
    Sure its nice to have, but certainly not something you can't do without.
    PVP its almost must-have. And a PvP NT regardless of level will buy it eventually.

As for the retarded pricing on it, well, that's a player factor, not game factor.
    The drop rate on it hasn't changed since the time it was being priced 90-150m on the market, but less availability will, of course lead to higher pricing. Also knowing that there are shady ways of gaining credits, putting it out there with a low pricing, knowing that someone would buy it, just because they can, to hog it or resell it, its not really worth putting it on the market for a low to standard pricing.

Can't really say if 750m is overpriced or "over worth'd" but for current game standards, anything under 500m would be funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

When I bought mine it was 20 million the price increase is all down to the supply having dwindled and the general overall money-excess that some players display.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

It's good because all the spots camped for NS2 and GA are now empty so you can camp to your hearts content.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    It's good because all the spots camped for NS2 and GA are now empty so you can camp to your hearts content.
    Farm spots for NS2 and GA. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mishikato View Post
    Farm spots for NS2 and GA. LOL!
    Actually, yes. There are camps for ns1 and ga. There are certain Dynas for ns2 and there are mob Typ es in clusters for ga3/4 and ns2
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    Actually, yes. There are camps for ns1 and ga. There are certain Dynas for ns2 and there are mob Typ es in clusters for ga3/4 and ns2
    Not for me sadly. I have the worst luck.

this is the best investment any serious NT can make, and if you have 900m to spend in order to get playing faster, it would probably still be the best use of that 900m possible regardless of the "bad deal". considering the relative cheap road we take to equip our NT's, it's silly to complain too much about such a powerful nano being rare, or valuable.

also: I've mentioned it before but it's worth saying again.. I've had 2 drops for NS2 at borgs in PW. go help out some froobs and hire one to help you check loot. :P (((just be sure you trust the froob, lol, one stole my disk and disappeared for 3 days. was an orgmate too >< that was years ago...I'm over it now, sortof lol)))
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 24th, 2013 at 06:32:43.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

It is worth considering that it's a nano, not a piece of armor. It has stayed and remains a relevant part of NT toolset since AO's launch. That really can only be said for a handful of highend RK nanos.

Whether the rebalance will change it as previously noted, is an unknown. Regardless, the first time we heard about that was so many years ago that those millions could've come back tenfold.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I guess I'm just a selfish bastard, but I like the idea that there are some gear out there that is rare, hard to find and expensive to get. It gives people more goals to reach, that are optional. Yes, I said it. Optional. Not haveing NS2 doesn't mean your broken.

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    So can we get CC/CSS from a quest then please?

How about Burden?

RBP?
    The Collector is good option for you. fatz and lewt 2 sel
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by mishikato View Post
    I guess I'm just a selfish bastard, but I like the idea that there are some gear out there that is rare, hard to find and expensive to get. It gives people more goals to reach, that are optional. Yes, I said it. Optional. Not haveing NS2 doesn't mean your broken.
    But it could mean the difference of liking your profession and not. They're 2 completely different playstyles and I don't think it's incredibly fair to set such a high bar to use it.

The drop rate should be increased at the very least.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

nt toolset seems to be beyond the capacity for some people's brain...there are 2 types of nts in two different stances literally...offensive focus/defensive focus (even says inside ncu). if im in offensive focus then i require, offensive nanos. if im in defensive focus it is required for for me to have ns1 or 2 to even go in defensive focus...so how can i play defensive focus nt without the nano intended for me to go into defensive focus with? pls explain people like massdebater....

i would like to know how can i go into defensive focus with the required nanos..

By acquiring the rare nanos that enable you to be defensive? Seems obvious enough.

How can you go into offensive without the nanos that are required to do so? If you don't do the content required to obtain nanos that put you into offensive focus, how can you expect to do so?
    If that's a given, then how can you expect to be in defensive focus without doing the content that will give you the ability to do so?

That content is varied. You can either farm money, in one of the billion ways that's doable in, or you can try to farm a drop for yourself, in one of the 3 ways that's possible.
    The Red Brotherhood

There is no content/quest that gives ns2.

Dynabosses, mobs and missions are pretty much content.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Dynabosses, mobs and missions are pretty much content.
    content so old it can legally get married in saudi arabia.

they should seriously just make non-quest nanos shop-buyable and be done with the whole thing. and hey look, another one of those stupid "cred sinks" everyone's been clamoring for.
    Last edited by Lazy; Apr 25th, 2013 at 17:03:07.

QL 90 and 160 nanos wouldn't make a noticeable cred sink whatsoever. Unless given special treatment in price setting which wouldn't make any sense.

A lot of content in ao is ancient yet still done/used daily so that's hardly an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    QL 90 and 160 nanos wouldn't make a noticeable cred sink whatsoever. Unless given special treatment in price setting which wouldn't make any sense.
    why not? have 1 price for rollable nanos and 1 price for dyna nanos.

A lot of content in ao is ancient yet still done/used daily so that's hardly an argument.
    that doesn't validate requiring someone to farm rk missions for months on end just to have a chance at getting an essential part of their toolset.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    why not? have 1 price for rollable nanos and 1 price for dyna nanos.
    And set those prices according to what ? If they're store buyable their prices should match store buyable nanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    that doesn't validate requiring someone to farm rk missions for months on end just to have a chance at getting an essential part of their toolset.
    What defines a piece of equipment in ao essential ? More so if someone considers something essential they would in fact spend time and effort in obtaining it.

...or maybe that's just me not being used to having everything handed on a platter. ^^

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast