Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    Had a contingent spy mission, killed all the mobs inside to get the cards, after using the filled hacker tool on the transmission thingy the hologram with the employee showed up and a box spawned in my inventory with a new empty hacker tool. My mission was to find a good hidding place (IE a place where a nano would be running). I didnt find any place inside the dungeon (and its small) where the nano would fire up. Also no new mobs spawned. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug somewhere?

Note: After 18.3.7 patch.
    Doesn't sound like a bug, you just didn't find the right spot.

At the end of the main hall there's a large room. In that room there's a stack of crates, go behind that. The hint would be that the room looks important and you have a crate disguise.

You also need at least 1 NCU free for the crate disguise. Wish it was classed as a hostile nano or something so it didn't take NCU space as my first time through that my NCU was completely full and the item to get the crate disguise was used up. So I had leave the mission area and enter again to get another set of eight mobs and start over.

After I relogged the character the dungeon was full again with the mobs. I killed them all and the spot was there. I dont think that the spot was there the first time though. Anyway, mission accomplished
    Gustatus similis pullus.

"I can't help you."

For about a week now, my bureaucrat hasn't been able to use the Daily Missions. When I request one from the handlers, I get the message in /say from the handler: "I can't help you."

Both of the handlers in Rome Blue (on either side) give me the same reaction.

I've done the missions before, and the robot won't "sign me up" again. I played other characters for about a week, and I thought waiting a few days, leveling up, doing some missions, zoning around, etc. might fix it, but today I still have the same problem.

My crat was level 49 I believe when this first occurred, and he's 52 now. I think my last quest was waste prowlers, and when I was complaining about this in OOC, someone else sent me a tell with exactly the same problem, so it's not just me.

Any idea what could be going on? This is driving me nuts

/petition it. Seems a stuck flag or something a GM may be able to clear.
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Shoplifter Daily Mission

Given the shear number of times I have got this mission I am now considering that it is broken. Why? The Advance Shopper Lifter and Superior Shop Lifter sections of the mission always 100% of the time reward my 220 with a ql200 Surgery Clinic. So I get the mission and get a smile because the first reward is 220 first aid stims. But the two surgery clinics sucked. I mean I am one ql200 surgery clinic from a full backpack of them. I have got this mission ten times now at least (full backpack of clinics).

But I have a suggestion on how these could be much better.
    Break the rewards into 4 groups

Group 1:
    Basic Shoplifter - First Aid Stims
    Advanced Shoplifter - Treatment Kit
    Superior Shoplifter - Battle prepared Treatment Kit

Group 2:
    Basic Shoplifter - Nano Stims
    Advanced Shop lifter - Nano Kit
    Superior Shop lifter - Battle prepared nano kit

Group 3:
    Basic shoplifter - Speed Stim
    Advanced Shoplifter - Health Stim
    Superior Shoplifter - Free movement stim

Group 4:
    Basic Shoplifter - ql220 treatment refined right hand implant
    Advanced Shoplifter - ql220 treatment refined eye implnat
    superior shoplifter - ql220 treatment refined head implant

All kits and stims would have ql = player level. And at least this way people would not be collecting lots of useless surgery clinics and yes at some number of them they do become useless to most people. Group 4 would be a very low chance reward group of say 3% or less but one that people would be happy with.

Again this is just a suggestion but please at least fix the double surgery clinic drop.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

One Green Hill broken?

Third time i pulled this mish, but i have never been able to trigger the spawn of the Bulky Ottous and 3 Feracious Ottous.
    Does this mish work for anyone else?

Guide:
    http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=0&id=509

Similar note

One Green Hill

Pull mish, kill adds, tag bulky, mission resets to the beginning

4th time I've pulled and have had this happen to me with 197 doc
    Plugsz
    President, Newcomers Alliance 220/30/70 Gun Advy RK1
    Advy Guns since day 1 and damn proud of it
    Manguyver's Foremans/Biomare Services services on pause for now

Hardcorree 200/30/67 Bringing DD and off-tanking to a battle near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungtor View Post
    Third time i pulled this mish, but i have never been able to trigger the spawn of the Bulky Ottous and 3 Feracious Ottous.

Guide:
    tried the other green hills? theres a few in TLR

If you die while attempting Rats!, you'll have no mission in your mission window, but can resume the mission by returning to serenity isles and trying again. This is a little confusing.

I didn't check what happens if you return to the agency during this period of having no mission.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by plugszzz View Post
    Similar note

One Green Hill

Pull mish, kill adds, tag bulky, mission resets to the beginning

4th time I've pulled and have had this happen to me with 197 doc
    Are you making sure to tag the bulky one after three adds are dead, and not killing the fourth first?
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Seems to be "stuck" in another loop. I can't get anything but One Green Hill and Enigma Dog now.

Could be interesting to know how many missions you can get at your lvl.

there are several between them two, however I think that loop doesn't recognize that you just did this mission or that mission, would be nice if that was the way it was instead of you getting the same 5+ times a roll
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Strange, but I've never had a problem with the One Green Hill mission.

Plant the bomb still bugged

Plant the bomb is still wrong. You can plant the bomb anywhere on the ship, even where you zone in on at least level 150 toons.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungtor View Post

Guide:
    I just found out that One green Hill will go bugged when u log off.

So in other words when ever i pulled 1 green hill I will never log off b4 completing it.
    Ceenah 220/30/66 PvM NT @ Newcomers Alliance
    Eeenah 199/0 Froob NT @ Newcomers Alliance

It seems that the One Green Hill mission is not working (mobs won't spawn no matter what you do) if you are exactly at lvl 175, which seems to be the starting point of getting this mission at all. After that I didn't have any problems with that particular mission...
    - Arc

Just got ONE GREEN HILL.

Showed up. Killed the 3 ferocious ottos. When done, there were 2 bulky outtous alive. I tagged them. No update.

I cannot respawn.

What am I supposed to do?

I really hate these super vague missions that don't explain what to do, and get broken so easily.
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

no more Daily Missions for me

-yes, I accept and registered with the bot.
    -I can do Daily Missions, anymore.
    -I did a few completed them and deleted a few.
    Only effects the one toon I play on so far and one of my Org mates has the problem too.
    -I've talked to everyone in the Mission agency and they all say basically they have nothing to offer me.
    -But I can still get private contracts.
    -The problem started once I hit level 58ish, and I haven't been able to get one for about 2-3 weeks now.
    -my character is a MA. (FYI)
    -I had the note from the agency mission, it timed out and then I couldn't get the missions any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Xomus View Post
    -yes, I accept and registered with the bot.
    -I can do Daily Missions, anymore.
    -I did a few completed them and deleted a few.
    Only effects the one toon I play on so far and one of my Org mates has the problem too.
    -I've talked to everyone in the Mission agency and they all say basically they have nothing to offer me.
    -But I can still get private contracts.
    -The problem started once I hit level 58ish, and I haven't been able to get one for about 2-3 weeks now.
    -my character is a MA. (FYI)
    -I had the note from the agency mission, it timed out and then I couldn't get the missions any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Petition it. This is easy for them to fix.
    That's what the /petition command is for.

Extraction

Extraction Mission:

It seems like I run a 3 outta 4 chance of not having an NPC to extract from these mishes. If the NPC isn't in the first instance, I wind up clearing 3 or 4 instances, then giving up.
    'The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.' - Steven Wright

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast