Thread: Agent old school duels.

Agent old school duels.

Hey folks.
    I'm an old inactive player, who recently had an AO itch and had to rewatch some old vids of the fun times.
    So I decided I would share some unreleased footage from back when we would record and post in the pvp threads.

https://vimeo.com/98204888

First duel is Foud 220 1HB enf. The second is Forz 220 2HB enf.

If anyone wants to know about the tactics I used to survive these enfs, I would be happy to reminisce and share.
    Although things changed a lot when Enfs got massive init debuffs, during the prof balance and it seemed near impossible to stand toe to toe(or kite) with the best or even some of the not so good enfs.

So how are agents these days? Can they toe to toe with the top enfs/keepers?

sure, if you fp enf+sol+doc
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Ha yeah, after the changes and the new FP's I was standing toe to toe with a lot of enfs, using the SL HP boost and the reflect graft and mimic doc.
    But again, the topenfs on the server with all the top gear, I just couldn't beat. Even kiting ended up with a root graft, init debuff and a much larger alpha than before.

I would love to see any new vids posted of this though.

Holy **** tor I was just trolling the AO forums like I do every month or so and saw you post. How you been?

Also Shadow of Death.... I mean Sanity 4 LIFE
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Nice Tor! One of my shining examples with your enf duels.

PS: Forz was 2he! That was the Ofab weapon. But gawd did that guy have a mean alpha..
    PPS: When I logged in a few months (year?) ago I did duel Forz toe-to-toe with his 1hb+1he super init debuff setup, and managed to win after the second attempt. He said that's not supposed to happen anymore nowadays..
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Hey Kranden! long time no see.
    Good to see a familiar name after so long. I think SOS has died off, I did log in sometime over last year or early this year and was still in the org, but nobody online and no bot present.
    It's a pity. I have had such a long and eventful history with that bunch of misfits
    What are you up to these days?
    I have gotten into game development But not making an mmo lol. At least not yet anyway!

Heya Lup! also good to hear from you too
    I still really miss the old days dueling in arenas. The battlestation kind of ruined pvp I think.
    It took the risk out and the reward turned into a grind.
    I always had much more fun in Rome Blue when I could goad some high level pvpers to show up.

Good job winning against Forz, he would have only gotten more deadly after I left lol
    But Foud was another beast all together! That duel I beat him in the link above, was maybe the first or second time I won, out of loads of duels over 2 years lol. And he probably messed up his perk stacking and I timed my stun just right. I knew he would try bluff me with FOT and stack up perks
    It was always the dimach and sneak attack that got me in the end.
    Good times

still lubs j00 torakx they added a duel-room instead of arenas. U can fp sl-essence now btw.

So, Fp enfo for buffs >>> tp >>> Doc >>> 13% graft. Setup should be 'assaultdoc-mode'. (Full HP and casterstuff in decks). Just go full agg.
    Last edited by leetlover; Aug 12th, 2014 at 02:05:04.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

There was one agent who was no match for any, some consider him a legend, as for me, I consider him as God - Hexous!

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    There was one agent who was no match for any, some consider him a legend, as for me, I consider him as God - Hexous!

lol

These are the threads that make me miss AO.

Blackmesa
    220/30/68 Clan Agent

ja

me wants hexous and surovi bak
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me