Thread: DB Nanodeck. Questing for a group!

DB Nanodeck. Questing for a group!

I recently came back to the game and am loving it! Doing a little bit of updating, bracers, huds, 12m, betas/alphas. All fairly easy to do/get.

One issue. The DB nanodeck Questline.. I have yet to get into a group to do it. I've seen informant groups. But never groups to tackle the quest from the start. I remember this being a pain in the butt and blowing it off when it came out because my MA couldn't cast it anyways. Now I have 3 toons that need to do it and I cant even find a group in the last month.

So I guess what I'm asking is:

Has this quest dumbed down a bit so even a Gimp MA can atleast start it to get the Nanodeck?

Are there any plans to make this into semi solo quest. For instance making the first parts easy enough to solo/duo and leaving the informant hard (raid event).
    Go Athen Paladins!

220/25 MA - Booxie
    220/21 Engi - Bombchell
    216/17 Shade Irreh
    165/12 Fixer - Sparcz
    120/8 NT - Centre

Ex-member of Angels of the Night! <3

They fixed this by adding the deck in vendors and then locking those vendors to prof. So yeah..........
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Booxie, check the alliance forums and sign up there, usually the DB quest runs once a month or so.

I will also need on my enforcer soonish so if you still haven't done it in a week or whatever I'll organise with you.

Even on AP forums, Chris has a list of raids this week. You can always put in a request and we can help with that.

Im talking about the profession nanodeck Eka. Thanks though

AP has run the quest a few times... in the middle of the day for me (CST US). I've helped with the informant. But...
    Go Athen Paladins!

220/25 MA - Booxie
    220/21 Engi - Bombchell
    216/17 Shade Irreh
    165/12 Fixer - Sparcz
    120/8 NT - Centre

Quote Originally Posted by Booxie View Post
    Im talking about the profession nanodeck Eka. Thanks though

AP has run the quest a few times... in the middle of the day for me (CST US). I've helped with the informant. But...
    In 18.7 the profession nanodeck and some of the nano rewards are going to be sold in the rk nano shops. I believe that is what Ek was saying.

I started a thread about it here:http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=612045
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Bump for Traderjil's thread!
    Go Athen Paladins!

220/25 MA - Booxie
    220/21 Engi - Bombchell
    216/17 Shade Irreh
    165/12 Fixer - Sparcz
    120/8 NT - Centre