Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anarchy Online's 12-Year Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Billing and account issues can't be fixed on the forums. Please use the live support.
    I did, 48 hours ago, no replies. Another 24 and it'll be past the +%50 gametime. If you have one of the guys at support's email / phone could you shoot a message? I don't want them to come back all "oh, you didn't buy the 6 months gametime by the 8th so you don't get the free 3 months" currently it shows one month because that's the failed one.
    Fixdem 150 / 14 Opi Fixer Unit Commander, Third Faction RK1
    Healdem 182 / 17 Solitus Doc Squad Commander, Third Faction RK1

"Yeah, I know it's for teams... Still wanna see how I do solo. =P"

Tokens/PvP

First of placing Nomads around tower areas might seem a bit odd, second the amount of tokens needed versus time for some of us is a bit too much, mainly cos of i have to rely on RIs that actually can OD the others. Then comes the magic thing, when some one all of a sudden is flagged and Romanians goes will on gnakking. Its nice gifts but seriously a huge brain fart. Overall not impressed New Engine or NPE better make it up, since Bor event wasnt even able to be in Bor mainly cos of constant LD, LD loop at end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanobotdeath View Post
    First of placing Nomads around tower areas might seem a bit odd, second the amount of tokens needed versus time for some of us is a bit too much, mainly cos of i have to rely on RIs that actually can OD the others. Then comes the magic thing, when some one all of a sudden is flagged and Romanians goes will on gnakking. Its nice gifts but seriously a huge brain fart. Overall not impressed New Engine or NPE better make it up, since Bor event wasnt even able to be in Bor mainly cos of constant LD, LD loop at end.
    I agree 100%. Not being able to use aoe for fear of getting flagged 90% of the time is annoying as heck. I must have been flagged about 15 out of 20 fights for something as simple as a doc aoe heal, engi running auras, crat running auras, or aoe attack. It was definitely a griefers haven.
    ♚ Hail To The King Baby. ♚

Quote Originally Posted by Nanobotdeath View Post
    since Bor event wasnt even able to be in Bor mainly cos of constant LD, LD loop at end.

That was 1 event out of many (one where 600 people showed up to). There were many previous events and there have been more after, and still have more to come. None of the others have had problems
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    That was 1 event out of many (one where 600 people showed up to). There were many previous events and there have been more after, and still have more to come. None of the others have had problems
    Could that be because this was the only one announced openly ahead of time, allowing people that don't normally RP for whatever reason the chance to check it out?
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanisthonus View Post
    Could that be because this was the only one announced openly ahead of time, allowing people that don't normally RP for whatever reason the chance to check it out?
    Pretty much this. I just went into Borealis the first time since yesterday before the big 220 sunday tower war and i find corpses and debris everywhere but no notice about what happened. Missed about 5/6th of the events which is sad.

Please if possible do a more clear announcement like the Dish one
    Yuria - Shade - Opifex - 220 / changing / even more changing :P
    Pinkfox - Fixer - Opifex
    Scootsy - Adventurer - Solitus
    Eisfuchs - MA - Atrox
    Dashing - Doctor - Solitus

<3 The Asylum <3

Best celebrations ever. I wish I was there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345