Thread: When can we expect General Perks sheet?

When can we expect General Perks sheet?

My question is as the title says, when can we indeed expect to see general perk rework? By now this must be thought about and perhaps even done?

Personally how these turn out is a huge deal, and I'm very excited about these. Please see if you can release this soon!

"Shadowlands General Perks.pdf" <-- give to me

You do know that all the other Perk documetation they posted is deprecated ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

I didn't get wind of that, where do they state that?

I really miss Silirrion when posting on these forums.... I always thought he was pretty fast at answering threads and posts, even though there were heck of a lot more posts back then...

I'm not sure that deprecated is the right word. But yes, FC have said that there will likely be more changes to the perk documents based on the work that was later done on the Nanos/Itemisation etc.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

I think the more appropriate question is "When can we expect General Implementation for testing to prove or disprove the practical viability of any changes?"

sometimes its the journey that counts, not the destination, but in this case, the "journey" is being milked, imo.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.