Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server Splash with Pack of Noobs

Funcom employee Server Splash with Pack of Noobs

Pack of Noobs Management and PR teams have been working hard to bring you their largest annual party to date! They have partnered up with Gridstream Productions for this event and will have live audio entertainment by DJ Joanwilder, as well as possible visits from the Anarchy Online Development staff. The information on the event is as follows:

Time: 1500 EDT (17:00 GMT)
    Date: Saturday, April 6th 2013

Pack of Noobs will provide keys to the city entrance in ICC, there will be contests held over the air by GSP, as well as vicinity contests, so show up for more chances to win! If you have any questions regarding the party please contact a member of Pack of Noobs Management team (Captank, Doctordogg, Ipewpewu) or their PR representative (Xzinten).

Feel free to drop by, and take a break from the endless grind, and just enjoy some music and win some prizes. You can access Gridstream productions by visiting www.gridstream.org; you can either use the Winamp player, or download the Gridstream player.

For more information visit packofnoobs.com.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Apr 5th, 2013 at 21:26:24.
    Effiluna
    Community Manager
    (Twitter)(Facebook)(Feedback)

Such a big announcement...
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

something like that
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

This is FC's way of declaring their allegiance to Omni-Tek, in light of recent naysayers.

Also an excuse to say that there was an official thread to the community forums during March. >.>
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

I guess people only care about community updates from an out of touch FC big wig than community events which can create bonds between players.

Party !! - are naked leets welcome to freak out ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EwQpHTTlN0
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    I guess people only care about community updates from an out of touch FC big wig than community events which can create bonds between players.
    You might have a point, if FC had anything to do with it aside from saying "Oh sure we'll probably drop by" but kudos for the perspective
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Can we have fewer pointless parties and more content, balance, updates and improvements to the game?

Parties requested and scheduled by an organization, and hosted by GSP, are not pointless to the persons involved, nor do they take any time away from content, balance, updates, and improvements to the game, as player organizations and GSP DJs are not responsible for those things.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by mishikato View Post
    Can we have fewer pointless parties and more content, balance, updates and improvements to the game?
    I'm sorry mishikato, but at this time PoN only assists people in advancing through the game, we are not currently working on any content, balance, updates, or improvements at this time. If you have any suggestions tho I would be happy to hear it and perhaps we can work on it in the future.
    Last edited by Cdogg421; Mar 31st, 2013 at 07:32:44.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Will Chuck Norris be there?
    ♚ Hail To The King Baby. ♚

This sounds like a very nice event, i'm really glad FC is taking interest in player made events. Great job Pack of Noobs for getting AO community involved, expecially now that we're one not so big family in one big server.

On a personal note: i think this is a kick in the nads for FC, players promoting community activity instead of the company that is running the game shows how much resources and/or interest they got to keep us cheerful and active players.

Once again great job PoN
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    I'm sorry mishikato, but at this time PoN only assists people in advancing through the game, we are not currently working on any content, balance, updates, or improvements at this time. If you have any suggestions tho I would be happy to hear it and perhaps we can work on it in the future.
    Yea, i know. I'm sorry. Just grumbling. I'm glad players take the initiative to host these actitivies. Good luck.

So, how long before this thread gets locked when people start asking questions about whats going on with the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Thank you to all of our supporters, as well as to our critics, you all help us in our motivation to help push the anarchy online community closer together in these critical times! I admit that times have not been easy for our community, and as i figured it would there has been a bit of a rift created between the RK1 and RK2 communities who still distinguish themselves as a seperate player base, but we are RK5 now, and we all need to work together as one community united rather then 2 divided. It is my hope that this event will continue to be followed by several others like it, and that we can create new friendships. I have always been facinated by te unique culture that we as a playerbase have created, and we cant lose this, so please if you can stop by, not as rk1 or rk2 or as a member of anothr faction, but as a member of the community, as a peice to the bigger picture, and have fun. We are all very excited about this event, and we hope you all enjoy it.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

It's gonna be a blasty!

Is FC going to be as present as they were for the merge party they said they would visit.....
    Also, does this count as the monthly update?

Quote Originally Posted by darknightt View Post
    Also, does this count as the monthly update?
    the game director is too busy working on tsw to grace us with his presence this month

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast