Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Anarchy Online 10th Anniversary Gathering Thread!

Free wi-fi hot spots information: http://www.ilesansfil.org/welcome/
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

hey i live in montreal and id like to see u guys, where to find you?

They are at Mckibbins, I am not sure which one but I think the Saint-Laurent location.

http://goo.gl/maps/QzUR
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Nice I'll probably go out later but any way to find out where everyone else is going to be afterwards?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    It's the 10th aniversary of Anarchy Online, and for the first time since Means started with weekly Friday posts, we're left without one.... This sadenes me... best case it it severly delayed, as it was once a few years ago iirc...

I know you are having a celebratio in Montreal, but don't forget the ones not being able to get there... At least throw us a bone that you will get back with a bigger update on Monday...
    We haven't forgot you! It's just hard to do everything at once. Means has been all over the place today as we had such a good turnout! On that note, Means is working on something now.

Sent via iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Sent via iPhone
    Dude, I am going to kick you in the shin when I see you at DC :P In fact I'm going to just have SG do it now and save me the chance of forgetting it :P
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

ghostt - Kintaii just tweeted back to me that it's the Bishop St. Mckibbins

<@Kintaii> L2P

I finally found them ("That looks like a sign... what's the sign say? Can't tell... /follow %t... Sweet! IT'S THEM!")

Took lots of pics at the Biodome (the puffins weren't camera shy)... I'll post links when i return home (wifi connection is good at the hotel, but not great). We're at McKibbins pub now...

Come have a drink!
    Last edited by Crisalys; Jun 28th, 2011 at 17:58:55.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

For people wanting to keep up the official twitter hash is #ao10year.

https://twitter.com/#!/Kintaii
    https://twitter.com/#!/TehFamine

<@Kintaii> L2P

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Dude, I am going to kick you in the shin when I see you at DC :P In fact I'm going to just have SG do it now and save me the chance of forgetting it :P
    Aww

I <3 U All!

Famine is my heroine.

Day one was sweet, missed the biodome raid because of airline siliness then got lost twice trying to find my hotel and McKibbins. But in the process I found THQ Montreal, and the FC offices before I found the bar...go figure. Have no fear I got this city figured out now, everytime I go in the *right* direction it rains, when I make a wrong turn it stops. Easy.

Despite not knowing a lick of french navigating the city's public transportaion system isn't hard as all.

To the Hot Tub!
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Quote Originally Posted by DaviasI View Post

To the Hot Tub!
    Dam you and your upgraded hotel room! Why didn't I think of that!

Funcom employee

Log updated! Included some pictures from last night on the log as well. More to come today, as we do the tours and panel.

Get a headcount at the tour.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Did Vhab developed that teleportation machine?!!! I wanna join D:
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Where is everyone going to be tonight in Montreal??

We"re at Sharx on Ste Catherines... come downstairs and meet Means, Kintaii, Famine, shadowgod, Sezmra, Docaholic Genele, and the rest of us!
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Omg did Means died?!11One

Crys I tried calling ur hotel but no answer to ur room no one has a cell phone?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast