Defence skills: Nano Resist 100% 
    Modifier:
    On Target:
      Modify Melee. Init. -1452
      Modify Ranged. Init. -1452
      Modify Physic. Init -1452
      Modify NanoC. Init. -1452
      Taunt 1452
    What you can't see here is that it is not instant anymore. From what I've counted by myself it's 2,5sec now at currently 2,3k ninit on my 214 version of my doc on Test.

Not sure what to think of it yet, because I haven't tested it, except in a duel. It's gonna be a lot of casting stress for us now, with UBT+Dots+Heals. And the doubled taunt isn't too nice either.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Baby; Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:14:46.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Awesome, look at duration. No more one debuff fixes all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Just had a short talk with someone on this, and had a couple thoughts coming up:

1 on 1 with any mob: Recasting UBT won't be a real issue I think. Might be annoying watching it so much as DoTs but that's gonna be fine I think.
    1 on 1 with adds: Recasting UBT is gonna be a real pain. Depending on how many adds there will be, we might not have any time at all for dots anymore.

Trying to say: This could be affecting our solo capability a lot. I always thought we're paying for our immense heal and debuff by not doing major dmg, but now, we're struggling with debuffing everything and additionally we will be low dmg or even lower when we can't dot anymore.

The recharge on UBT has never been a huge issue, since we usually only have to cast it once, maybe twice within a fight, but with constant recasts, this could also affect our healing output. (Stuck recharge anyone?)

With a duration that short, I'll have to save my comments and opinion until I've had a chance to test it.

Applying that duration and no other changes to the live version of UBT would be a nightmare in places like DB3. It's hard enough trying to land the nano once every 2 and a half minutes, let alone 30 seconds. If it becomes easier to land UBT on bosses/uber mobs then I could get used to the change, as UBT effectively becomes a 4th DoT (in terms of casting rotation) and is simple to slot in to an existing line-up. If UBT is still a royal pain to land consistently, then we'll have to see where the deficit can be made up.

My 2c
    -Trony-
    Doctrony - 220/30 Doctor
    Neurix - 100/10 Nano-Technician

"The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is
    accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves"
    - Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Doctrony View Post
    If UBT is still a royal pain to land consistently, then we'll have to see where the deficit can be made up.
    Def check stays 100% NR, so no changes in landing I guess.

easy fix: now we need 2 docs in team (one for heal and one for ubt) =))
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

The Tired Limbs nano ( breakable init debaff) has a 1 min duration, not sure exactly how it works yet tho, someone on TL might wanna figure that out.
    It looks like maybe it is useless for soloing but not sure if i'm reading it right.
    Then there is Malpractice that will need to be worked into the rotation as well, potentially a pretty damn good DD increase.

On another note regarding healing: Enfos lost a lot of HP but got something called Heal Reactivity ( i assume this is an increase of incoming heals).

Difs, Crats and Shades will do the exact same debuff at the same value, so...
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

(tired limbs)
    If it can be used as a tool to debuff mobs that you are NOT hitting and it dosen't break when it hits the enfo tanking / whatever it's gonne be a good tool, but IF it breaks on reflect/shield hits when the debuffed mob hits a player it's going to be as useless as ever.

It's easy to test, log onto test with a doc that has the nano and try it out.
    Auto isen't up atm or i'de test it myself, fc wake up and spawn him....

Aboout caps on nanos.. i freaking hate that, most useless thing even conjured in ao, remove it!
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Aug 9th, 2014 at 13:08:23.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

One of the old nano's has been reworked into a debuff for a non-fighting mob. I don't recall the name offhand and can't log to check, but someone else will surely provide more details.

It may well be the Tired Limbs nano. Check the description to find the one that needs to be out of combat.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Any word about how UBT and Malaise (which I heard is in the same line now) fare against UBT resistant mobs? Is resistance gone or are crats nerfed to Doctor levels now?
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Any word about how UBT and Malaise (which I heard is in the same line now) fare against UBT resistant mobs? Is resistance gone or are crats nerfed to Doctor levels now?
    They better have removed all resistance, or all hell will break loose in form of complaints!
    Easiest to check is log your doc on test, go to lox as an example and cast ubt on miitar or whatever, it's just the first boss that's easy to get to that popped into my mind.

A quick update on UBT after some testing.

Since I'm just 214 I didn't dare to go Inf with cast cap and gimpy stuff/heal, so I tried some ado hecks. Doing a heck 1 on 1 with the new UBT isn't actually hard, it just keeps you casting and casting, and when you throw a heal in between it throws you back on you routine of UBT/A/B/C and repeat.

A whole different issue is UBTing when you got an add. UBTin 2 hecks and dotting one of them while in the meantime healing yourself is tough. Not impossible, but it keeps your blood going.

Also got Tired Limbs before I went off, to test that too, but no one will be happy with the result: It does break immediately on shield dmg and reflect. (Yay for support leg symbs!) That being said: Using it will not be an option when you go with an enf/adv/eng/keep/sold. It will only be useful soloing when we use a Leg Imp in the future.

After, I went iPande to see the def check of the new UBT: Tried the one blue at start 7 times: 4 counters. So nothing has changed here I guess. Couldn't bother trying more times, because the cast time is way too long, and that thing hurt a lot.
    Last edited by Baby; Aug 10th, 2014 at 10:11:08. Reason: I forgot solds :)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    After, I went iPande to see the def check of the new UBT: Tried the one blue at start 7 times: 4 counters. So nothing has changed here I guess. Couldn't bother trying more times, because the cast time is way too long, and that thing hurt a lot.
    Counter ( if you mean that literally ofc.) means nano resist not resistances, pande mobs have very high NR these days so that is not surprising, if you were literal in saying counter then that would suggest ( as much as 7 samples can) that there was in fact no resistance.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Also got Tired Limbs before I went off, to test that too, but no one will be happy with the result: It does break immediately on shield dmg and reflect. (Yay for support leg symbs!) That being said: Using it will not be an option when you go with an enf/adv/eng/keep. It will only be useful soloing when we use a Leg Imp in the future.
    So a useless nano then, as i suspected....
    Do it right FC, jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    Counter ( if you mean that literally ofc.) means nano resist not resistances, pande mobs have very high NR these days so that is not surprising, if you were literal in saying counter then that would suggest ( as much as 7 samples can) that there was in fact no resistance.
    I'm of course talking about NR. I know everything in pande is UBTable 'cept Beast, but I think since we lose a lot of dura and get more cast time, it at least should land a lot easier on high NR mobs. But that doesn't seem to have happend. Will test more though.

Just been to Mitaar and he resisted both tries. Couldn't get up on the door for some reason (major invisible wall there), so I didn't have much time for more testing hehe.

Definitely looks like UBTing is going to be a full-time job at this point from the responses I've seen. I haven't been able to get onto test personally yet, damn IRL. I guess the new changes will mean that Crats are even more of a requirement than they were before, and Doctors get to focus purely on healing/doting and now nuking.

I can't comment further without testing it personally, but it sure sounds like an... interesting set of changes.

2c
    -Trony-
    Doctrony - 220/30 Doctor
    Neurix - 100/10 Nano-Technician

"The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is
    accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves"
    - Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Doctrony View Post
    I guess the new changes will mean that Crats are even more of a requirement than they were before, and Doctors get to focus purely on healing/doting and now nuking.
    This is *probably* only half true. When all -init debuffs have moved in the same line, chances are very high that when UBT can't land, Crat and Shade -init won't land either. So that could leave us with procs + MP Dmg Debuffs only.

If i'm reading stacking orders right then Muscle Atrophy has become our go-to buff for doing catacombs and other SL areas were the mobs do their idjit debuff procs.

I went pande again and managed to get a blue and hisii stuck (I hope this doesn't qualify as sploiting ) to UBT them without getting hit.

Blue (lvl 220): 50 tries: 23 counter
    Hisii (lvl 232): 50 tries: 27 counter

So pretty much a 50/50 thing still.
    Related to the Enf changes and Heal Reactivity, this could require 2 docs per raid (where UBT is possible). I don't think you can keep your heals up, when you're busy UBTing, because with cast cap and recharge it's 5,5 sec without heal.

yay malpractice gets nerfed too. wtb more doc nerfs when we get such a OP dot removal nano!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast