Thread: Grid Armour Requirements

Grid Armour Requirements

Something which seems to have been missed out of the 18.7.0.17 Testlive patch notes (assuming that I am reading everything correctly) is a change to the requirements for summoning and wearing grid armour. Matter Creation has been replace by Breaking & Entering as a requirement!

From the 18.7.0.17 AOItems Testlive database:

Summon Grid Armor Mk I , Mk II , Mk III , Mk IV

I know this has been talked about before, but now there is a chance to see the B&E requirements (which are much lower than I expected) what do people think?

Awesome! Especially since the BnE reqs are low enough that you could just go with a buff and IP to cast and use it.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

The b&e requirement is so low it doesn't even have to be there lol, what's the point.

They also removed the "Not wearing Grid Armor." tag from items like Fly Catcher's Specs.

This is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

As a low level who came back recently, this change looks fun. Does anyone know if the nano's will be easier to come by now?

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    As a low level who came back recently, this change looks fun. Does anyone know if the nano's will be easier to come by now?
    I'm willing to bet not :/ but it's only really fr00b armor anyway it should be easier.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    I'm willing to bet not :/ but it's only really fr00b armor anyway it should be easier.
    You may have missed it, but GA has lost its RK only tag as well. The intent seems to be that it is no longer just a fr00b armour or twink toy.

Prices going up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Auct View Post
    You may have missed it, but GA has lost its RK only tag as well. The intent seems to be that it is no longer just a fr00b armour or twink toy.

Prices going up yet?
    The problem is that past level 70ish, armor and SWS will usually be the superior choice.