Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The upcoming 18.7 patch

The upcoming 18.7 patch

It just looks like Agent Major Nerf. Starting with the possibility of 50% reduccion on AS, then no special nanos while most other profs get something new.
    Am I wrong? or is just a breeze at our face, nothing to care about?.
    Look at the Hat!

I think the developement of the agentprofession has been going wrong since le, when they started to add cost and nanoinit to agentgear instead of extending the fp-repetoir and the agent-unique toolset.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lordcabro View Post
    It just looks like Agent Major Nerf. Starting with the possibility of 50% reduccion on AS, then no special nanos while most other profs get something new.
    I've never seen this stuff before today. I don't understand any of it.

where did you read the 50% AS reduction part? The signet ring special will be removed but to be replaced with what? Only more questions :S

Can we please get some info on upcoming changes or will we get a voucher to reroll a new 220 after agent is removed from the game?

confirmed: all agents will be transformed into ranged advy so people will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    confirmed: all agents will be transformed into ranged advy so people will be happy
    And it is actually adv that is supposed to 'perform the functions/role of other professions'... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    And it is actually adv that is supposed to 'perform the functions/role of other professions'... -_-
    read again, maybe you get the joke

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    read again, maybe you get the joke
    still trying in rebalance they pretty much decided to delete the profession

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    where did you read the 50% AS reduction part? The signet ring special will be removed but to be replaced with what? Only more questions :S
    I think he's referring to the Parry skill rework. So far it seems like it applies to all damage in general, which would include AS.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    Can we please get some info on upcoming changes or will we get a voucher to reroll a new 220 after agent is removed from the game?
    I don't know any more about this than is in the update notes.
    I have no info to give. :/

Ah, but if I understand correct, it is a static stain, with a max chance to ''glare'' of 15%. That would probably require alot of skill/ ip. If I understand AS correct, an agent could reach the mutilier of 17. So the real question wouls be, does the ''glare'' be calculated before the pvp cap (1/3hp) or after. E.g. 35k hp enf, would need a 12k-isk hp hit to cap in pvp, which would at least be a real 24k hit. Is the ''glace'' calced first before appying the pvp cap, resulting that the AS should at least have done a 48k dam (prolly AS multipier 12 and up with the shot critting for atleast 4k) but still give agent a chance to cap even if the glace stain was active. But if the ''glace'' is calculated after the pvp cap: that 12k (24k real hit, only a 6 multipier need by a 4k hit) will be reduced to 6k. That mulipier of 6 is way more easy then in ghe first calculation however will always result in a pvp cap of 1/6th.... Not sure which case is worse. In theory agents can get a mulipier of 17? (anyone have that as table again ? ), how will this calculate for fullauto, sneak and bakstab? Enough testing to be done for the beta people ut can't wait there findings ....

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    (anyone have that as table again ? )
    AS Table

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Agents will be the last to get any love, why? Because agents are based of the other professions. That makes sense unless you want poor bandaid fixes
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

If fc actually had the resources they could remove all vp nanos and give us custom nanos and perk actions say 15 per prof. That way it could be balanced properly.. This lack of info is very annoying.

I think what disturbs me more is the fact that Shades get a hide-in-combat ability while Agents get um.. yeah, the finger.

or is just a breeze at our face, nothing to care about?.
    A breeze in the face .. just a bit smellier. Almost like a fart.
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Mar 4th, 2014 at 00:14:36.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Also yes, I think Enforcers need another stun. Let's add a charge to it as well so the poor sods can catch up to swat the fly if we perksnare them. Wouldn't want the fight to last more than a few seconds, the Enforcer could become slightly annoyed.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Look at this way if they are getting nice phats maybe we will also?? Start pumping fc for info bug them until they sing.

Let's all cry over changes announced for the -engine beta server- which are just a small amount of to come.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Ok

Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

there will be no voucher, no option, nothing... FC want us as a cheap target. Your ability of killing a wounded player will be removed.

Shade and keeper will get "more fun to play"(this is quoted from genele).

Nothing to do with an agent, farm lead bots and push up the ai armor price, then sell your credz to egpal.
    i agree with lupus, just a breez, they can't nerf us more, we already a mix between a froob doc + froob MA.
    Dead corpse doesn't feel pain.
    Awarded 1 pts:
    You have received a warning at Anarchy Online Bulletin Board
    Awarded 1pts:
    You have received an infraction at Anarchy Online Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast