Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fr00bi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    no, it's nothing like any of that at all.
    it's just I'm sick of having my LFT clearly say "220 inf / AXP" yet only to get a tell and/or invite "Wanna Borgs?"
    Maybe you should hit tl6 before you ask for 220 inf mishes then

(Hint: borgs are good xp for froobs only up to about level 130-140, but mishes are better by the time they are that level)
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I was a froob for two years and I think I got to level 170-180 before I upgraded. Doubt that I ever would have upgraded if I was on a froob only server since it would mean that I had to leave everyone I knew ingame.
    I fear that if they split up the servers like that the expansions server would die pretty quick since no one would upgrade.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

I bump the idea of making a pre-expansions server for paid customers. Maybe include NW. And bring back the old 25% areas

Perks are pretty much what ruined the creative end of equipping a weapon. Most got stuck with 1 type with good perks in it to be useful.

And also, Xyphos, just quit already like you said you would.

Okay to be more clear

Leave Rimor and Atlantean, exactly as they are or merge them to increase the player density.

Seperately;

The old server is brought back online. Accounts page has an option added to pay for access to that server.

Expansion free server.
    No Shadowlands, no Hecks, no need to get more items when you have "finished" your toon. No laggy cities, (towers yes :>S as part of free content) no Fugly Lagfront shop.

Get to add a second account under yours so that a friend can join you or you have your alternative toons account.
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

Thats just stupid. Why pay for even less content? RK has about 10 different things to do - by today's MMOs standards, they're extraordinarily dull and unexciting (dreads and DB excepted, but I doubt froobs could do any of those without huge raidforces), and once you've done them that's it.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Alternative solution for you:
    - Don't use Jobe Whom-pah's
    - Turn off xp/sk-gain once you reach level 200
    - Don't use your perks
    - Put people that are 201+ on ignore
    - Don't wear/use any items, armor, weapons or symbiants that require expansions
    - If on lft, remember to write "froob lft"
    - Go only to RK areas for PvP, they are mostly abandoned by everyone with expansions anyway

As far as I can see that would pretty much give you the same as being on a server without expansions.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

There is no need to ever go to the SL. If you don't like it and want to skip a lot of endgame grinding stick to rk and don't level past early tl5. There is a vibrant community there for players with expansions. You can do AI raids, sector 10, and the 150-175 BS while still doing froobie things when you want to. In the meantime look for a new org. There are lots of good ones out there.

I am a mascist you will see me doing most things... with one toon.

That will be it. Then I will post the stats and items on that character and we can see if I succumbed to item and expansion addiction.

Sure, I disagree with it and yes I could take Mekh's advice but this won't do me (hopefully) any long term or intrinsic damage.

I think I will probably just hit 220 or something, decide it is enough, point made then use that toon to help others with things like IS. Doubt I will bother with any serious PvP, BSn (Battle Stations) other than to browse. Mechs and Phasefront at are not even going on the browse and look list.

So probably a bit of Pen and enough Inferno to, "Vidi vici ... lentitudo"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12