Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

This year we concentrated on adding some new items rather then re-using the old items. There are rumours that Uncle Pumpkinhead has even been seen with a new teddy bear!
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Wot level will the pumpkin heads be?

Playing Aion
    Mannyyy 60 Ranger - Tiamat Asmo

220/22 Opifex Fixer Retired Mannyfixer

And the rest of the Manny toons.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Shadow Mercs
    ShadowMercs! Tl5's
    Signature last updated 2012...

Where's the designated spots where they will spawn?

looking forward to so cool halloween fun

will there be pie?!?!?!?

Give me one of those pumpkinheads.. First time Halloween event show up and I can't come Give me one Halloween mish I can do when I come home :P
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Shirts look cool, big ups to the designers. If you are walking around Rubi-Ka with a pumpkin on your head, watch out!!! I'll be trying that trick where I target you and type "Quick Cash" cheat!
    Dawnwalker

Proud member of Ring of Destruction

other alts:
    Nierack
    Nitebringer
    Duskhealer
    Mercies
    Nefarym

Quote Originally Posted by Mannystk
    Wot level will the pumpkin heads be?
    Uncle Pumpkinhead comes in all levels and can be found across all zones on RK. Their level goes into accordance with the area they spawn in. So Tir and surrounding areas ( I only know clan) would have low level ones and farther out like DAV and such their levels would be around 200.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

so those special halloween missions, do u go to a mission terminal to get them or do frankenleet or draculeet give u the missions?
    ~Lordkyo

Alter Egos:
    Lordkyo: 83/4 NM Metaphysicist Clan RK2
    Masterkyo: 60/1 Opi Martial Artist Clan RK2
    Juganmaru: 60/0 Trox Enforcer Clan RK2 (inactive?)
    Kyodarkfire: 50/0 NM Nanotechnician Clan RK2 (inactive?)
    Lagato: 174/6 Sol Bureaucrat Omni RK2 Proud Applicant of Core
    Origatosan: 51/2 Sol Advy Omni RK2 Proud Applicant of Core
    Agentvash: 66/0 Sol Agent Omni RK2 (inactive?) Proud Applicant of Core
    Jeganmaru: 60/0 Sol Keeper Neutral RK2
    All levels are current as of: June 12, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    This year we concentrated on adding some new items rather then re-using the old items. There are rumours that Uncle Pumpkinhead has even been seen with a new teddy bear!
    hm i coulda sworn i saw that one GM at omni-trade carrying a teddybear while morphed as pumpkin head....
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Quote Originally Posted by Lordkyo
    so those special halloween missions, do u go to a mission terminal to get them or do frankenleet or draculeet give u the missions?
    Pretty sure that the missions will be given out by Frankenleet or Draculeet. Makes it easier on the Devs than trying to slip the Halloween missions into the mission terminals.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Deos this mean some of the more wanted old items won't drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc
    Uncle Pumpkinhead comes in all levels and can be found across all zones on RK. Their level goes into accordance with the area they spawn in. So Tir and surrounding areas ( I only know clan) would have low level ones and farther out like DAV and such their levels would be around 200.
    Guess ill have to find a good spot and get my NT ready

Playing Aion

Shadow Mercs
    ShadowMercs! Tl5's

Quote Originally Posted by Russm
    hm i coulda sworn i saw that one GM at omni-trade carrying a teddybear while morphed as pumpkin head....

Im sure i remember seeing that one day :S

Playing Aion

Shadow Mercs
    ShadowMercs! Tl5's

Quote Originally Posted by Pakottaja
    Deos this mean some of the more wanted old items won't drop?
    that is correct, not everything that the pumpkins have dropped in previous years will drop this year, just like the new exclusive to halloween stuff they will drop this year may not appear next year
    Old Timer

That kinda (insert whatever you feel like in here). Last year I killed 150+ pumpkins and never got shades. I understand concept of "exclusive items" and with last year helmets and whole x-mas deal, FC showed shift in the way they are thinking. But most of those items have social aspect, they don't make anyone uber.

So may I suggest that FC provides "easily" obtainable current season items (missions, santa leets and the like) and outdoor mobs with poor droprate of last seasons items. So those players determand enough to get such items, will have chance of geting them.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

gotta get me those shirts...
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    That kinda (insert whatever you feel like in here). Last year I killed 150+ pumpkins and never got shades. I understand concept of "exclusive items" and with last year helmets and whole x-mas deal, FC showed shift in the way they are thinking. But most of those items have social aspect, they don't make anyone uber.

So may I suggest that FC provides "easily" obtainable current season items (missions, santa leets and the like) and outdoor mobs with poor droprate of last seasons items. So those players determand enough to get such items, will have chance of geting them.
    The pumpkins in the missions might still drop the odd surprise or two The key thing this year is making the cool seasonal items available to all as much as possible, and we are confident that everyone will have their chance to grab the Halloween loot

We also want the previous items to have an exclusive feel to them so that having them is a little bit of a token of being around for 'that' Halloween.
    Old Timer

I'm aware of that Sil, just wished Fc would follow that policy from start (easily avialable special treats).
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

The pumpkins in the missions might still drop the odd surprise or two The key thing this year is making the cool seasonal items available to all as much as possible, and we are confident that everyone will have their chance to grab the Halloween loot

We also want the previous items to have an exclusive feel to them so that having them is a little bit of a token of being around for 'that' Halloween.
    Hmm.. no offense meant, but my org has a lot of people looking up to getting those buff pistols. They were practically chanting while waiting for the chance to get some of those pistols. I guess old loot being gone ruins the Halloween for them.

Luckily I'm an enforcer so I'm not into pistols much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast